• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojira1234 said:
I don't think X-Drive and Ignite change throughout the seasons, they're consistently strong (though I forget is X-Drive supposed to be stronger than Ignite or what?).
Not sure if you still plan to go with this for X drive, but I don't think we should assume X drive is always just as strong considering past final villains have fought them somewhat when they had it, which shouldn't be possible if they were already high 4C.

Oh that's true. But in that case it'd clog up the profile if we listed each season's incarnation of X-Drive

Maybe you could do something like

"Tier, Higher with Berserk, Tier with X-Drive" for each season, and when she gets access to Ignite Module, the do "Tier, Higher with Berserk, Tier with X-Drive, Tier with Ignite Module"

Well Berserk mode and Ignite module I think are equal tiers, but Ignite lets the user keep their sanity, making it more useful but not necessarily "stronger".

Plus, that gives us 7 (maybe 8 if we make one for crystal bodyHibiki)keys for only 3 seasons, with at least 10 if we add in season 4. In other words it can get cluttered really fast.

That's true. If Ignite and Berserk are same tier, that removes some.

Is what season does Hibiki get each power? (Ignite, Berserk, X-Drive)

S1 she gain her Gear, a slightly berserk mode and X-Drive at the end of S1.

S2 she gain a more stronger version of the Berserk, her own Armed Gear and Nothing else.

S3 She gain the Ignite Module.

I cannot check the profile for now, so I leave it to you guys.

I can try helping organize though...

Right now, we have: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C | Unknow. At least Low 5-B, possibly 5-B | High 4-C

1) Is High 6-A is Hibiki with X-Drive? If so, we should have a tier without it, in the likes of "Tier, Higher in Berserk Mode, even Higher with X-Drive". Or is X-Drive the 5-C Tier?

2) Since in S2, Hibiki's power increases only via Berserk Mode, isn't 5-B overestimating it? From your justification in the AP section, it seems the feat is from all the girls combined (The girls were capable of destroying the Nephilim right before it gained enough power to evaporate the Earth). If that's the case, then S2 Hibiki should be lower. Since I assume Hibiki was still stronger in S2 than S1 even with technically having only her Berserk getting more powerful, then maybe "At least 5-C, possibly Low 5-B with X-Drive and/or Berserk Mode". Please confirm if I'm correct about the interpretation of the feat, bc if it's a combined effort then Hibiki alone should be lower than 5-B, so Low 5-B seems better.

3) High 4-C was discussed earlier to be about a supernova, but I read that it's the enemy who created the supernove, not Hibiki or the girls. The girls tanked the supernova (if they were actually hit by it) but didn't create it. Defeating someone who can create a supernove doesn't mean you are as strong as a supernova. Ignite Module definitely makes Hibiki stronger and (I assume that) regular S3 Hibiki should again be stronger than regular S2 Hibiki, so I suggest "At least Low-5-B, Higher with X-Drive, Expodentially Higher with Ignite Module, possibly Tier".

Again, those are just suggestions, based on what has been said before and her profile's current state. Please offer precisions, justifications, feedback, etc.

Okay.

1) Is really hard to put it, because Chris feat was made IN BASE, and when they go in X-Drive form they only destroyed a small piece of the moon. I don't know if understand, or maybe I'm not the one who can explain it.

2) I can agree with that, except with ""At least 5-C, possibly Low 5-B with X-Drive and/or Berserk Mode". Berserk mode is just a power boost, is not as powerful as X-Drive.

3) I'm actually going to re-watch the episode. So I will take some time.

Wait until the others respond.

1. High 6A possibly 5C is base, X drive would be straight 5C for being above that

2. Hibiki's base power increases a ton before this season, midway through she returns to the level of the other girls, but they're still well above season 1, considering Chris could use her moon level defense without swan song. 5C base with small Planet X drive seems fine to me.

3. They can damage characters who physically harm them, so it scales to AP as well. I might have more to say in a bit, but I need to go for now.

So...

Season 1: High 6-A, Higher in Berserk Mode, 5-C with X-Drive

Season 2: 5-C, Higher in Berserk Mode, At least Low 5-B with X-Drive

Would those be correct?

I'm waiting for more clarifications for S3

Sounds good to me.

Though Hibiki will be the only one with the berserk mode, Maria later get one is S3

For S3 I suggest "5-B, Higher with Ignite Module, High 4-C in X-Drive."

I think it was already stated that X-Drive>>>>>>>>Ignite Module,

Is just a Stat Amp transformation. The series always makes clear that X-Drive is the most powerful form so far for now.

Chris is about the same but I wouldn't include Berserk mode with her, simply because she's never actually seen going Berserk.

Neshutan armor is S1 only. Also, I guess I was unclear for season 1. They should be multi continent+ possibly moon level in base, while X Drive would just be moon level, no possibly rating or anything like that.

Okay, I want to mention some stuff.

1) I re-watched the episode where Bikkie supposedly nullified the casuality manipulation of that monster, but from what I get in the episode and from what I found in serie's wiki, this monster actually "sacrifece a parallel version of himself to regenerate", which I don't know if is some kind of spatial or time manipulation, but casuality i'm sure is not.

Bikkie will somehow still has her power null, but I need to know what power she denied.

2) I make a calc request (The moon feat) in the O.C.R thread, and yet nobody has respond. I will request the calc again.

The calc is really needed.

About 1, what makes you think that, or what reasoning is there for that on the Symphogear wiki? In episode 2 they state that the thing makes the damage never have happened, which would be causality manipulation. "It made it never happen at all." Is what the girl from the illuminati says to explain how it 'regenerated'

I think you're correct in that, or maybe the subs that I use are different /:

Well, I guess that was all, I'm currently making Fine's profile so perphaps we could start to make matches with the characters (God knows who will respond my calc request).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back