• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you did not provide reasonings in an easily understood manner, by linking to calculations, explaining feats and the like.

Alright lemme provide some calcs off the top of my head, though some feats from the show are through spoken word/Word of God.

Season 1: Tier/AP/Striking Strength: At least High 6-A (Multi-Continent), possibly 5-C (Moon)

Chris Yukine is able to block most of the Kadingir, a giant laser cannon which would have destroyed the moon. Only a chunk of the moon was damaged (though in the first season, it looks like a quarter was destroyed, in all the later season it seems there's only a large crater taken out). Tsubasa was later able to destroy the Kadingir all on her own.

Speed: Relativistic (at least Mach 86,207)

Finé's whip was able to reach the moon from the surface of the Earth in about 13 seconds. Considering the average distance between Earth's surface and the moon is about 238,855 miles, divide that by 13 and we get that the whip is traveling at 18,373.4615 miles per second. Translate that into mph, and we get 66,144,461.4 miles per hour. Then translate that into Mach, and we get 86,207.639 speed of sound, or Relativistic. The girls are constantly seen dodging her whips.

• spoiler alert for Newendigo from here on out*
Season 2: Tier/AP/Striking Strength: At least Low 5-B (Small Planet), possibly 5-B (Planet)

The girls are constantly referred to as being stronger than in the first season (especially Hibiki), but it's never really stated how much stronger. However, in the season finale, the 6 Symphogears are able to kill the Nephilim just before it has enough power to completely evaporate the earth. Although they were all in X-Drive mode, so Low 5-B, possibly 5-B may be applicable to only that, leaving the rest of the girls at At least 5-C, possibly Low 5-B when in base for season 2.

Speed: Speed of Light, possibly far higher

In Hibiki's fight against Miku, Miku's mirror lasers are constantly referred to as being real light (think danmaku from Touhou). Hibiki is seen being able to dodge multiple lasers at once, and Chris was seen fighting evenly with Miku earlier, meaning the rest of the Symphogears should be comparable.

Season 3: Tier/AP/Striking Strength: At least Low 5-B, at most High 5-A

While the Symphogears (particularly Hibiki) are apparently weaker than before, by the end of the season they are able to defeat Carol Malus Dienheim, who was able to make an explosion comparable to a supernova. However, the girls tanking this may be a durability feat rather than an AP/striking strength feat.

Their speed should still be the same.

Lifting Strength: Class K or Class M

In the first episode, Hibiki is able to suplex an entire space shuttle. However I can't really find exactly how much a space shuttle would weigh (maybe I'm just not looking in the right places), so if someone could do that I'd appreciate it.

Regular "High 6-A" seems appropriate for destroying 1/4th of the Moon.

You need a calculation blog to link to for the Relativistic speed.

"At least Low 5-B" seems appropriate for X-Drive mode, but I do not think that we can speculate about their tiers beyond "At least High 6-A" for their regular states.

Dodging multiple lasers at once can probably be classified as "FTL".

A supernova is a High 4-C feat.

I do not know how much a space shuttle weights.

The feat isn't actually destroying 1/4 of the moon. The attack in question was going to destroy the moon, but one of the characters cancelled out most of the attack with their own attack, to the point where only a chunk of the moon (probably around 1/5 the size of the moon at most) broke away from it.

So essentially she could produce an attack powerful enough to cancel out the vast majority of a moon busting attack.

@Gojira in season 3 Hibiki's only weaker than she was up to the midpoint of season 2 (before the crystals in her body were destroyed). She's likely stronger than she was at the end of the season when she got the other part of Gungnir and they fought nephilim, and I think the rest of the girls are all stronger than they were in season 2.

Oh also Miku produced an attack stronger than the Kadingir, let's not forget that. But season 3 Hibiki is stronger than season 2 Hibiki at the end?

Okay. "Possibly 5-C" seems more appropriate then.

Well, I think that I already gave as good of an answer regarding this as I was able to at the time.

I'm just keeping this alive so it's still here when season 4 ends and we can collect more feats and such.

Well, i'm going for the second episode for now.

I just want to say that, the end of the first season felt kinda weird, like Chris feat that seems far more impressive than the one which perfomed the girls in their X-drive forms, even when she was in a not so powerful state.

Keep in mind that was a large chunk of the moon moving towards the Earth at high speeds, it might have had some pretty impressive KE behind it. Also, it may have been enough to require swan song, but that could have easily been an AoE vs AP issue or an issue of time. They also only really needed to send one of the three.

Yeah, but Chris was capable to cancel almos of the beam, to the point of just make a small chunk in the moon.

And thinking about, should this feat really be used for their AP in their base form? i mean, the Swan Song is stated to be a suicide move that kill the user, i really doubt that this should scale for their normal AP.

Note: I refering for the base forms, without the other transformations that allow the girls to maintain the force of said move.

I think it's worth noting that in Symphogear AXZ episode 5, one of the villains (Adam) casually caused an explosion of 10 megatons (city level/7-B). However, they treated this as a pretty big deal, as if it could've killed the Gear users. But city level should be nothing to them considering the very weakest feat until now has been Moon level. So is this an outlier or am I missing something?

Lma, in the first episode of GX, Chris was capable to pierce through a mountain with her Mega-deth-party (that was the name of the technique right?).

I smell something outlier-ish.

Oh yeah. Okay the "weakest" was 7-A, but my point still stands. And yeah I think it was with Megadeth Party.

I guess so.

Oh and I also thinking in create one of the girls profile, i'm starting to learn the format of characters profile creation, so I should begin to doing on.

Probably (Well, I though in make Chris first).

I'll do first a blog to test if the profile is worthy for other members, then i'll copy the format in an actual page.

But omg, i'm so hyped.

Ah, I forgot to reply to the older message! All of them somewhat scale to swan song because Chris could survive Tsubasa's in season one, and Hibiki managed to fight that form of Chris. Even if they're not equal they're somewhat comparable. Since swan song is at the very high end of multi continent level+, a pretty big tier, it wouldn't make sense for them to be, say, continent level+ or lower in base.

Also, why aren't we talking about how Hibiki punched through a causality manipulating invincibility/Regenerationn? That was awesome! Also it means she can bypass low level causality manipulation.

I feel like that feat stands. I mean hell back in G, Bikkie punched a Noise without being in her Gear (I know that it was bc of the Gungnir crystals in her body but like still).

The antagonists did say that something about Hibiki/her gear was canceling the "invincibility" and stopping the regen from applying, and that they'd have to do more research to bypass her bypassing of their powers, so it should stand imo.

Although it should be minor invincibility negation bc I think in the latest episode the Bavarian Illuminati brought out their Hydra Noise, which kept regenerating despite Hibiki's best efforts.

"Nullify her nullification of invincibility (which can nullify attacks).

A nullification of nullification negation abilitie. (Why DBS can't have this type of hax!?).

Yuri??? but where.... Or, I'm missing something...........

Okay, stay on topic before I one-slap you to the oblivion (Not considering the space-time warping that I'll generate).

Hibiki and Miku are pretty implied, but Kirika and Shirabe are downright blatantly a couple let's be real lol. But anyway about Hibiki's hax, are we able to tell how strong this hax is?

Mhhhh could we ask to someone knowledge about casuality manipulation before.

If this goes well, Bikki will have an ass-kicking hax that will put GEO in shame.

It's more hax negation than hax, she was negating causality manipulation not using it.

Also now that I've watched the episode, the naked guy's blast may have been dangerous because of the transmutation part of it rather than the AP.

I still have not done nonone, the PC that I'm using right now is not the best one.

But, I think that I'll start tomorrow, after I changing places I would be able to use a my own PC to make the job.

Hope that I start tomorrow.

Note: When I edit a profile, I normally take my time (which is a LOT) to make the changes.

Create blog and later the profile would likely take me.... 2, 4, 6 maybe 8 hours?

I'm kidding, I SHOULD make all of that in around 5 or 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back