• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

Second disscusion thread of Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Here we'll disscuss about the episodes, profiles, current statistics etc.

Please refreain from talking about off-topics and stay civilized.

Thanx, I'm currentling working on Maria's profile, so it should done very soon.

Any though of the latest episodes?

Okay.... Lets revive this thread since the season is almost ready to finish.

EP10: Okay, now the things are getting interesting, Adam instead of use the life energy of the planet, he use the one that came from the stars, and is stated that he's using Orio itself to symbolize the divine gate. And he fills up Tiki with that energy.

And from what I found in wikipedia, the Constellation of Orio has a lot of stars....

EP11: After Tiki transforms in to that Evangelion-like monster, is revealed that Hibiki's Gear, Gungnir (Or maybe Longinuslanze) is actually a "conceptual weapon" that can kill divine beings, this explains why she was able to nullified Yohua's (The monster of EP2) casuality manipulation, as well Tiki's new powers.

EP12: The divine power that was given to Tiki pass towards Hibiki, so I'd like to assume that when she merge as an Eva, she could possibly have casuality manipulation as well.

Side Note: It seems that, at least 1 Illuminati is capable to fight two Symphogears by themselves.

So if Adam uses constellations to power himself, would that put him in the 4-A range, or am I overthinking this?

Edit: which would in turn put all the Gears' Ignited modes in 4-A as well as the Illuminati's Faustian Robe modes. But what about their bases?

MMhh. Maybe he could be much higher than High 4-C, maybe he could be baseline SS level since he adquiered the energy from the stars, that feat should not enough higher to be 4-A. Maybe I could ask someone.

As for the Gears Ignite Modes, I don't know if we should scale them to Adam, since he make an energy absorption feat rather than an AP/DC feat.

I don't know about their base forms, maybe we could let them in planet level form now. I will try to elaborate something later since I have things to do.

Okay boys, Senki Zesshou Symphogear season 4 is already finished, and danm it I will not close my mouth.

Hibiki just manage to get another powers boost with the combination of the other girls Gears, which is kind "Oh s***", I should probably put a " | " between her powers to not make a mess, because that is a hell lot of hax.

And the final, I was so dissapointed that there was not yuri when it could be took advantage-- Okay no, now the problem is that, I still dont know what to do with the new scaling, all the girls where able to match against Adam (Which I assume that theres not a lot of difference between his human and monster). And I did not get a answer with his constellation feat......

For now I think that put them as Unknow will be the best. I am going to add the new abilities tomorrow.

Tbh if a character is powered by a constellation, I'd say that puts them at like 4-A. But I'm not a mod or anything so I can't authorize it.

There's more than the monster.

Hibiki has 2 more forms in her disposal, one that gave her the abilities of her, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Shirabe and Kirika, and another was a gold form, where she goes ORA ORA on the big bad.

We gotta look into that.

Haven't finished the season yet, but the deicide stuff shouldn't just be a season 4 thing. Gungnir's been a conceptual weapon of deicide since at least before WWII, so she's had it from the beginning, this is just the first time Hibiki actually fought a god/divine being.

Well guys, remenber the calc that I request some time ago?

Well, here is.

It seems that my precog was almost correct about the feat.

Sorry, I was a little bit busy with some matters with soul eater, marvel and a bunch of othe things, after I'm done with Kirika profile I will check Bikkie.

Also, it seems that I have a issue with the High 4-C ranting, but I will disscuss that later.

Bringin this back, but I still think it'd be fair to upgrade all the girls AXZ tiers to 4-B or 4-A, considering they fought opponents who were powered by a constellation (particularly Orion).

My man, sorry, but I don't think we should make such a jump, considering that the feat last for like 3 minutes or so.

Btw, I propuse to put on the girl's profiles "Can kill beings with Spatial Intangibily", and "Resistance to Disintegration".

Also, should I add Holy Manipulation to Miku? It stated that her Gear is able purify curses and other stuff (Such as the Original Sin).

But the Bavarian Illuminati's Faustian Robes we're powered by Orion right? That'd put the Gears' Ignite Modules at about 4-B then, wouldn't it? I'm not sure what their bases would be, but they're likely far stronger than in GX since the girls get big upgrades every season.

Newendigo said:
Btw, I propuse to put on the girl's profiles "Can kill beings with Spatial Intangibily", and "Resistance to Disintegration".

Also, should I add Holy Manipulation to Miku? It stated that her Gear is able purify curses and other stuff (Such as the Original Sin).
I agree with these, though they already have non-physical interaction on their profiles. It should be added to Finé's profile as well, since she uses complete relics, which should have superior resistance to the Gears.

I think rather than disintegration, it would be more accurately described as transmutation.

I think the girls should all be listed as high 4C in ignite module, since the Bavarian Illuminati were supposed to be superior to Carol.

Also, should Hibiki be considered to ignore durability against divine beings, since when she's fought them up til now each of her attacks were essentially completely destroying whatever she contacted with pretty much no resistance, despite the fact that it should have been comparably strong to her. (Also, the other conceptual weapon we've seen in the series could destroy anything embodying the concept of sword on contact, which would support this.)

Wingo is not active until next day, dunno about Goji (maybe he spend so much time on FGO wiki lel).

As for dura neg, i kinda neutral with this (since my memories about that is really bugged lel).

Also still waiting for Antagonist question.

Does Gungnir allow Hibiki to harm non-corporeal beings, though?

Also, a big note I wanted to bring up in a brand new thread, but I decided to comment here with:

While High 4-C is fine, it's obviously not an individual feat, but a group feat. So if one were to use the High 4-C scaling, I personally don't think it can be appliable for them individually in a 1 v 1 matchup, cause as aforementioned, the scaling for that was only attainable in a group effort to beat someone of the same or similar scale. I honestly think that if the High 4-C scale for them should be used in a versus thread (as of right now, barring any upgrades they get in the sequel), it will have to be all six of the Sympho Girls vs that selected High 4-C opponent.

P.S. Sorry if this may sound inappropriate or stupid in any way, I just wanted to bring this up because I've thought about making versus threads involving that scale, but I don't want to look bad having made a mistake if that is somehow not allowed in any form.

What sup with people necroing my threads?.

For the scaling, I read that when it comes to feats performed by groups, the result yielded is always divided by the amount of people.

I.e, baseline High 4-C starts at 912.295 Tenatons, 912 / 6 = 152, making each girl Star level.

I also need their Rel speed calced before anyone points out the lack of a calc...

Newendigo said:
What sup with people necroing my threads?.

For the scaling, I read that when it comes to feats performed by groups, the result yielded is always divided by the amount of people.

I.e, baseline High 4-C starts at 912.295 Tenatons, 912 / 6 = 152, making each girl Star level.

I also need their Rel speed calced before anyone points out the lack of a calc...
So individually each girl caps out at Standard Star Level in terms of attack potency, then. Makes sense

since Katsumi Ono directed both this show and Yugioh 5Ds, I'm actually tempted to do 1 v 6 versus thread with the girls against either Yusei or Jack (in their High 4-C forms). However, I'll hold off until I finish rewatching the show :p

They'd all still be high 4C, since they scale to Carol who performed the feat on her own.

We don't drop tiers because characters fought an opponent in a group.

Also, the feat is well above baseline, being equivalent to a supernova. Supernovae release 1 foe.

I always see people saying that feats without a calc are assumed to be baseline tho.

Too, I always saw that kinda of silly.

If a feat has a direct real world equivalent, it's not. We know how much energy a supernova produces, there's nothing to calc. It's the same as if someone could survive something like the Tsar Bomba, there's no need to calc it.

And I believe the speed is directly explained/calced on one of the pages, for something as simple as "it went to the moon in x seconds" there's no point in creating a blog post.

Blahblah9755 said:
If a feat has a direct real world equivalent, it's not. We know how much energy a supernova produces, there's nothing to calc. It's the same as if someone could survive something like the Tsar Bomba, there's no need to calc it.

And I believe the speed is directly explained/calced on one of the pages, for something as simple as "it went to the moon in x seconds" there's no point in creating a blog post.
That's not the current concern I have, though. I'm saying if we were to use the High 4C scale for a versus thread, I don't think it can be applicable for them individually. For example, if I were to match Hibiki or any of the Sympho girls (and only one of them), using the listed High 4-C scale on their profiles, up with someone like Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear in his High 4-C version as an opponent....they will most definitely get STOMPed outright, as opposed to if the matchup had all the girls involved in the same High 4-C feat against that same opponent. It seems ridiculous, yes, but like you said, we can't scale back characters just because the said feat was done in a group effort. I'm not entirely sure if it's okay to try to match them up individually against normal 4-C characters, though.

I'm sorry that might have sounded stupid, but I wanted to make sure everything's clear regarding that issue.

Back