• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibiki-XDU1
Hibiki-XDU2
Also I have some better images you can use for the profile. They're more recent and a little better quality.

I suggest you place in the Notable Techniques section a precision on her Berserk Mode (what happens when she gets in it, what she gains, what she loses, possible side-effects), and that her Stats Amp comes from X-drive and affects all stats

I only watched Season 1 last year, and what I got is that Symphogear is the manifestation of dumb fun. The series is really stupid, but it's so entertaining! :p

Ah, she should be at multi-continent+ not regular multi-continent level season 1.

Also X-drive should be noted to heal the user upon activation.

Nice job, on the profile!

Also I think you made it as a blog post instead of an actual page. Unless I'm just being dumb idk

Well, I first make the blog to see what other people think (It my first blog).

Though, there are things that I need help:

1) How... I explain Hibiki's invulneravility negation? IIRC, she just punched the monster so hard that the thing could not hold out anymore.

2) Can anyone make me a list of the names of the other girls' techniques? Because I do not remember many of the attacks.

3) I need to someone provide me some pics of the girls (In base form, Ignite mode, and X-Drive), I could not use my own computer so render the pics are a whole issue.

I will be grateful with your help guys.

1. I think you could just put it in as Negation, and specify invincibility.

2. They're all listed on the Symphogear wiki

3. Again you could use the wiki's image galleries, but I could provide the images again like I did with Hibiki.

Yeah!! That's where I got the two Hibiki pics from. All the girls' special attacks are listed on their profiles.

@Blah- What about "some degree of Power Nullification (Denied Regenerationn/Invulnerability via Casuality)" Does looks well?

I made a couple edits to the page, only really important one was that I put her AP/SS/Dura at multi continental+ since Chris's feat is just short of moon level even at the very least.

It says for season 2 "Unknown. At least Low 5-B, possibly 5-B" but that's from a feat while the girls were in X-Drive mode. And for season 3, it says "High 4-C", but I believe that was an Ignite Module feat.

I don't think X-Drive and Ignite change throughout the seasons, they're consistently strong (though I forget is X-Drive supposed to be stronger than Ignite or what?). So we'd just have to add season bases. Which should be easy (season 2 = at least 5-C, likely Low 5-B; Season 3 = At least 5-B I think)

The Ingnite Module is just a way to manipulate the power of the berserk mode without losing control, and can be activate any time.

While the X-Drive mode is when the gear obtain massive amount of phonic gain, and can only be activate in this way.

I personally think that the X-Drive is more powerful, Ignite is just a power up that boost the normal stats, but not to a really high degree.

So X-Drive should be higher than High 4-C, since that's what the Ignite Module was shown to endure/give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back