• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

Well we have to actually figure out the power of the verse to begin with cuz as it is on their profiles they need upgrades it seems.

I see but it would be more efficient if you make one now since these profiles still have their ratings. You can always change them after the revision....

It looks pretty decent but the Plot normally comes before the Power of the Verse. Other than that, no complaints. Nice work.

Screenshot 2019-07-28-09-37-28-332 org.videolan.vlc
The pyramid said to be over 380,000km long, so the surface area since it's square is 1.4 x 10┬╣┬╣ Km┬▓

And the volume is about 1.8 x 10^16 km┬│, it almost reach The volume of our sun

But the pyramid said to be consisted higher density than material in the world

The girls tanked explosion that destroys the entire pyramid , so shouldn't it Would be Star-Large Star Durability? It's a new key btw, Amalgam Form

Because i think there Will be more than Amalgam form in XV, Final Commander is considerably a final form too

Screenshot 2019-07-29-11-49-13-035 org.videolan.vlc
Forgot to mention, Amalgam form easily break the material which Rebuilt Symphogear can't affect one. I think this form stronger if not equals to Testament form (they are different tho)

Do we know what the AXZ pocket universe feat measures up to yet? Cuz that'd scale directly to all the girls' Ignite Modules, as well as the Bavarian Illuminati trio

It should be at least 4A, likely 3C. It wasn't confirmed if the pocket dimension should be considered as something scaling to universal level.

So just for an easy visual:

- S1: High 6-A in base, 5-C in X-drive

- G: 5-C in base, Low 5-B in X-drive

- GX: Low 5-B in base, High 4-C in X-drive(?)

- AXZ: High 4-C in base(??), 4-A likely 3-C in Ignite Module

- XV: yet to be seen

Correct if I'm wrong

GX would be high 4-C in X-drive and ignite module. AXZ's tier would also be for both X-Drive and ignite.

Not sure about AXZ base tier.

I would think maybe Ignite in AXZ is 4-A and then Rebuild is 3-C since it's stronger. And I guess that'd be their base in XV? Maybe?

Saint rider 890 said:
A star level - large star level is not really amazing . in season 4 Symphogear around 4A.
Yeah but it makes sense that they're only Star level while the rest of the girls are stronger because it's said in-universe that the Remnants are weaker than them

It's me or is the series really starving from creativity?

This trend of "three main enemies + one final boss" is getting tiring. The are near copy-pasted from previous villains.

I'm chill lmao. It just that I was especting something else after the end of last season, with the conflict between America and Japon.

Newendigo said:
It's me or is the series really starving from creativity?

This trend of "three main enemies + one final boss" is getting tiring. The are near copy-pasted from previous villains.
It's better than having an asston of forgettable side characters, tourney arcs, plot pandering, and slandering of power balances and levels.

Complety the opposite. Maybe just one (Or two) main baddy that could fe el different enough from the rest.

I liked Adam because he didn't follow the same steps that Finé, Maria, Carol an d Saint.G follow.

Tourny arcs?

Newendigo said:
Complety the opposite. Maybe just one (Or two) main baddy that could fe el different enough from the rest.

I liked Adam because he didn't follow the same steps that Finé, Maria, Carol an d Saint.G follow.

Tourny arcs?
Tournament or training arcs.

I don't really care much for Adam in terms of depth, but at least he plays the "I'm so evil" without being so overly obnoxious about it.

So you're okay with plot pandering and abusement of power levels like in Bleach (hence why that show turned to sh** pretty quickly)? I will agree that the recurring villain format is the only real bugaboo of the series, though.

I think those work for shonens mostly.

Also, how can you forget a guy that so proudly shows his front part whenever he appears, and has an OP hat that can match Gears

Newendigo said:
I think those work for shonens mostly.

Also, how can you forget a guy that so proudly shows his front part whenever he appears, and has an OP hat that can match Gears
I meant his depth as a character, not him in his entirety. While Carol is rather frustrating as a villain, at least she had some in-depth backstory to her.

Adam was simply straightforward with his intentions, but he still knew how to flex, too

I never said that I'm okay with them, I said that I was expecting a different plot after AXZ, not that type of plot.

I don't care much about backstory. Personally, if I'm not interested un the character itself then I'm not interested on its backstory.

Newendigo said:
I never said that I'm okay with them, I said that I was expecting a different plot after AXZ, not that type of plot.

I don't care much about backstory. Personally, if I'm not interested un the character itself then I'm not interested on its backstory.
Ahhh I see. My bad, I misunderstood that previous comment.

I just realized this, but It's funny to me that enemies that are considered mooks are High 4-C themselves. That's some DBZ shit I love it.

Is episode 5 out already?

I can't watch it now because I'm on a 28 hours bus with low wifi.

Gojira1234 said:
I just realized this, but It's funny to me that enemies that are considered mooks are High 4-C themselves. That's some DBZ shit I love it.
Inb4 they confirm to be able to tank something equivalent to a Big Bang, which would be 3A durability, I think.

@Newendigo Episode 5 has been out since Saturday. It's Tsubasa's episode and she was of course awesome.

@Dragopentling for the final season of Symphogear, I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow put them on a universal scale.

Goji@ My 20+ hours trip is finally over (Is **cking cold here) I will watch once I have time.

You know what's scary? With the confirmation of Tier 4 feats, the girls can practically AP stomp any Pokemon not named Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, and Arceus.

I think even Ultra Necrozma gets yeeted on unless versatility gives it an edge.

Back