• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just started an anime called Senki Zesshou Symphogear, and it's pretty alright so far. Lots of potential imo. And watching it, I thought "hey these characters could have pages on VSbattles lemme check." And as I checked, they didn't. So I tried to see if I could find any respect threads, and to my surprise I couldn't.

So if anyone can help me collect any feats of strength, speed, durability and the like for Symphogear, I'd be very thankful.

First YuYuYu, now Symphogear, I think I like your taste in anime. :)

So here's the big feats I can think of off the top of my head,

In season 1:

Chris with the Neshutan armor can survive Tsubasa's swan song, and Hibiki can take on Neshutan Chris in base.

When empowered by durandal hibiki is able to destroy a nuclear power plant (I think) and survive its explosion.

Towards the end of the season Chris matches a moon busting beam with her swan song, reducing it to the point only a small part of the moon breaks off and also tanks the remainder of said beam. (So moon level, or very high end multi continent level+ Hibiki scales since she's stated to be the most powerful of all the Symphogears in season 2)

Base Tsubasa destroys the canon with a her strongest move, and the explosion covers a decent chunk of the city iirc

In X drive the girls can fly close to the moon in a short time frame, and cinematic timing should be fine here since they're singing the whole time. (I think I found this to be MHS at minimum once, but we'd need an official calc to find how far they actually were from the planet)

The trio use their swan songs to destroy the giant falling piece of the moon, pulverizing it. (Probably a country to continent level feat for swan song Tsubasa and by proxy base Hibiki, but it would need a calc)

For abilities there's the passive resistance to petrification/transmutation of the noise and ability to hurt intangible beings that being a Symphogear grants. Tsubasa also has fire manipulation, and Hibiki has a slight berserk mode. X drive also revives/heals/refills stamina upon activation.

In season 2:

Hibiki casually dodges Miku's lasers in base from all sides, which are repeatedly referred to as light by one of their world's leading scientists, reflect off of mirrors, and iirc damage through incineration. Chris and Tsubasa can both move at speeds somewhat comparable to the light, but not as fast.

They also defeat an enemy in X drive that was going to incinerate the Earth upon fully heating up, but it didn't get the chance to do that.

For abilities: Hibiki becomes able to highjack other people's swan songs, adding their power to her own, and nullify their backlash. Hibiki gets a full on berserk mode. Kirika's capable of destroying people's souls in swan song. Lastly there's a device that can summon noise from a pocket dimension.

In season 3:

Hibiki destroys a large chunk of K2 the second highest mountain in the world (this is significant since she's seemingly weaker than before now that her body isn't filled with gungnir crystals)

At the end of the season Hibiki matches and overpowers an attack that was more than strong enough to destroy Earth with the combined power of all 6 symphogears in X drive, which should at least put them at small planet+ alone in X drive.

For abilities the enemies have things like water manipulation, logia intangibility that's effective even against people who can touch intangible beings, revival, destroying anything that's part of the concept of "swords" including people who consider themselves a sword, memory manipulation, the ability to turn memories into strength, summoning of alca-noise which are similar to noise but break down Symphogear and aren't intangible. The protagonists get a new power up that is comparable to swan song and x drive, but can be activated at will, without self harm, and requires a strong mental state to work.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot of feats for season 2 and 3.

Here's the obd's page for Chris Yukine, though some stats are quite clearly exaggerated (small planet level+ for tanking a moon busting beam) and the speed has no justification, I also don't remember if the large planet level feat was actually done by the character rather than tech they had prepared in advance.

I'll try to get links later.

Aaaaaaa thanks so much! And yeah lol I tend to have a thing for action/magical girls (bonus points if they sing which in Symphogear's case is the whole point lol)

Also I think in season 1 the girls are all relativistic speeds, as Finé's Nehushtan Armor whip made it to the moon in around 13 seconds, and the girls dodged her whips while fighting her.

I do not think that anybody here seems to be interested in Symphogear, if they have not replied at this point.

Sorry, for some reason I've been having trouble viewing videos on my computer, so I haven't been able to get links to all the feats. Should I just post what I've got so far?

Season 1:

I realized the nuclear power plant thing isn't really necessary after looking at sone of the other stuff.

Chris matches the moon busting beam (first minute): https://ww1.*********.io/senki-zesshou-symphogear--episode-12

(This also isn't really necessary, but I already found it anyway) Tsubasa self destructs (3:00-end): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ea1rUKHgvE

Finé's whip hits the moon the moon (12:20-12:33) and returns to Earth's atmosphere and moves are large chunk of the moon (12:44-12:49 and 12:42-12:48) moon chunk's size and speed are seen more (13:13-13:15). Hibiki, Chris, and Tsubasa all fly to the moon chunk (Chris and Tsubasa start flying after 16:00, they appear to be out of/in the upper reaches of the atmosphere at 16:20, they use their full speed at 17:20, and they reach the chunk at 18:10). They destroy the chunk of the moon (throughout the 18th minute) https://ww1.*********.io/senki-zesshou-symphogear--episode-13

Season 2:

Hibiki dodging Miku's light (throughout the full video): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_TLZiP8F44

The combined swan songs of the 6 symphogears as they enter X drive created a HUGE tornado of energy killing the false nephilim (10:30 to 10:40) https://ww1.*********.io/senki-zesshou-symphogear-g-episode-13

There should be more stuff in season 2's final episode, and feats from season 3, but I wasn't able to find them yet.

For the Nephilim feat, would that be a Planet-level feat, bc the Nephilim was about evaporate the entire earth right?

Nah, when they killed the true Nephilim, he was overheating and would vaporize the Earth then, but iirc it was a suicide attack that it had to build up to, and they killed it before it could reach that level of heat, so it shouldn't scale to normal AP and durability.

Well as of season 3 they should be at least low 5B+, but for season 2, a high end would be to find how much energy was in their energy tornado since it seemed to go really far into space and divide it by the number of girls involved (which I don't remember off the top of my head). I'd hope it's somewhere in the 5B range.

The number of girls involved were 6 (Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria, Shirabe, and Kirika). But that sounds about right.

Also in season 3 doesn't Hibiki survive an explosion compared to a miniature sun? Would that actually be sun-level in that case?

I'm not sure, I don't remember the scene in question, and I can't check right now. It's unusual for miniature suns to actually be star level, if they were comparing an explosion are you certain it wasn't just comparing the heat to that of a star?

Perhaps I should close this thread? Nobody seems to reply.

Okay so season 1 Symphogears: - Tier: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C - AP: At least Multi-Continent Level, possibly Moon Level - Speed: Relativistic (at least Mach 86,207) - Lifting Strength: Unknown - Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class - Durability: At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level

Season 2 Symphogears - Tier: At least Low 5-B, likely 5-B - AP: At least Small Planet level, possibly Planet level (defeated the Nephilim just before it was at full power, where it would've evaporated the Earth) - Speed: Speed of Light, likely far higher (Hibiki was able to dodge multiple beams of light at the same time, and everyone should be comparable) - Lifting Strength: Unknown - Striking Strength: At least Small Planet class, likely Planet Class - Durability: At least Small Planet level, likely Planet level

Season 3 Symphogears - Tier: At least Low 5-B, at most High 5-A - AP: At least Small Planet level, at most Dwarf Star level (Hibiki is apparently weaker than before, but by the end of the season she fought Carol Malus Dienheim, who made an explosion comparable to an exploding star) - Speed: Speed of Light, likely far higher (shouldn't be any slower than before) - Lifting Strength: Class K (Hibiki suplexed a space shuttle) - Striking Strength: At least Small Planet class, at most Dwarf Star class - Durability: At least Small Planet level, at most Dwarf Star level

Which ones? Bc I included reasonings for some/most of them, and most of them were discussed in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back