• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symphogear Disscusion Thread ╬▓

No they actually had to go X Drive. Carol was trying a suicide attack upon her defeat where the amount of energy was "like a miniature sun". That's where the High 4C for GX key X Drive came from.

Remember that Carol is an alchemist herself and should've been able to do what Vanessa and co later did in XV, where they were able to concentrate and contain a massive amount of energy in a visibly smaller volume.

Wasn't the whole point of ignite module to find a way to have the power comparable to X-drive without needing to rely on luck? The caveat being that it was difficult to activate due to mental stress it causes.

I remember that Ignite Module was mean to use the berserk state while not going nuts, gaining a boost without relying on X-Drive or Superb Song.

Bumping.

One minor thing to ask cause I want to make minor changes: Does Soul Manipulation count as a form of Durability Negation? If so, Kirika should have that latter ability on her profile, but paired with Soul Manipulation for specifications.

We need Symphogear Miku back guys, I hope that the fans theories are true and she obtains a brand new Gear.

I can't imagine she won't. Obviously it won't be Shenshoujing, but it'll probably be purple and it'll probably have similar properties

Gojira1234 said:
So Phara has Conceptual Manipulation of swords right? Anything that can be considered a sword or blade (even Vanessa's hand that she was using as a kind of "blade") is able to be destroyed be Sword Breaker.
It's conceptual manipulation that destroys anything following the type 4 concept of swords. This would even apply to people that view themselves as swords of a country/organization/ruler/etc, since it applied to Tsubasa.

Gojira1234 said:
Geahs confirmed at least 2-B wow
No, but at least High 3A unless that thing is confirmed to have at least universal level attack potency or be higher than 4D. It's more like anime King Ghidorah for now.

Either way, Hibiki is confirmed to have Higher Dimensional Manipulation. Gungnir IS considered the "god-killer", ofc.

Gojira1234 said:
Would that only apply to Hibiki though or everyone? Not the Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, the AP. Since Kirika was able to cut off the god's tentacle.
I feel a sense of inconsistency regarding Kirika's case, because it was stated they were unable to significantly damage said being without Hibiki. They WERE clearly able to physically interact with it at least, though.

I don't think it's inconsistent per se. In AXZ Maria was able to kill Yohualtepoztli which is similarly a higher dimensional being like the god they were fighting in XV, but she wasn't able to put it down. Kirika did the same but the tentacle came back.

Gojira1234 said:
I don't think it's inconsistent per se. In AXZ Maria was able to kill Yohualtepoztli which is similarly a higher dimensional being like the god they were fighting in XV, but she wasn't able to put it down. Kirika did the same but the tentacle came back.
Then I don't think it's a case of AP difference, since they're all easily comparable individually, though Hibiki is obviously the most superior to the group in terms of AP and available hax, though not by much. I think this is a case of how much potency the individual capabilities of Higher Dimensional Manipulation differ.

Also, 2B isn't realistic, not even 2C, unless we want to make the events from the XD game canon.

I always thought XD was secondary canon. It's not like anything in the game contradicts the universe in terms of power.

Gojira1234 said:
I always thought XD was secondary canon. It's not like anything in the game contradicts the universe in terms of power.
If that's the case, then we can kinda confirm the Symphogear verse is at least Low Multiversal.

Then I don't think it's a case of AP difference, since they're all easily comparable individually, though Hibiki is obviously the most superior to the group in terms of AP and available hax, though not by much. I think this is a case of how much potency the individual capabilities of Higher Dimensional Manipulation differ.

Also, 2B isn't realistic, not even 2C, unless we want to make the events from the XD game canon.

Why don't just make composite symphogear page ?

Can I just say something?

Genjuro should honestly get a profile page. He'd be literally the strongest Symphogear character offensively, but his human level durability will be something worrying for sure.

Genjuro doesn't have human level durability. He can tank hits from the Gears in AXZ easily. His main issue is that he lacks the ability to harm and take hits from Noise.

Blahblah9755 said:
Genjuro doesn't have human level durability. He can tank hits from the Gears in AXZ easily. His main issue is that he lacks the ability to harm and take hits from Noise.
Oh yea, it's not a durability issue, he just lacks Resistances

No he does have human level durability. He's stated as much himself, and he never took any direct hits from the Gears in AXZ.

Maybe I was misremembering, but he's definitely not human durability. He effortlessly blocked an attack from Tsubasa in season 1, and was able to fight Finé. He's always fought hand to hand, which means his durability has to match his AP, or he'd Have his hands pulverized every time he threw a punch. Feats>statements here, and he definitely has the feats for durability way above peak human.

Well whatever his durability is, it's far lower than any of the Gears or their enemies, as he'd never be able to take a direct hit from them without almost if not outright dying. When he fought Finé in the first season, he was just as powerful as her, but once she got a single hit in it was almost lights out for him. Either way he's a glass cannon.

Off topic, but I'm tempted to make a profile for Adam, too, and I think I might have more fun than that one than with Genjuro's. The problem is how I'll be able to link the sources of powerscalings and such.

Tbh I think all of the profiles we have now could use a fine tuning. But I'm about to go back to college so idk if I'd have the time to do so.

Blahblah9755 said:
But he is able.

The Noise's main ability is to phase through dimensions by controling the "value of their existences" (Your existence is at 100%, you get a hit with the full 100% of damage, but if it is 50%, you will only get the 50% of damage).

Genjuro can hit the Noises when their presences in the world are at 100%, but Gears are better cus their attacks can reach differents planes of existence and kill Noises regarless of spatial value.

... Or that is what I read two years ago.

Saint rider 890 said:
Certain Alca-Noise in Symphogear AXZ can create and sustain entire pocket-universes, filled with planets, stars and nebulas.

https://i.imgur.com/WZ2eDyG.png

https://i.imgur.com/tfvGW7g.png

https://i.imgur.com/MqTxOGQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/yDHFFHp.png

https://i.imgur.com/FNYxHdI.png

https://i.imgur.com/WX88EeS.png

What's more, there're galaxies in there (see above Hibiki's head).

https://i.imgur.com/Rgrqset.png
Unless if I'm not mistaken, pocket universes/spaces are at least 4B to 4A feats. What the Alcanoise did is rather similar to the feat that Shadow Mewtwo had that granted him 4A Tiering.....also similar to most characters from Kirby Franchise.

Makes me so want to match the girls up with Mewtwo once all revisions are confirmed and implemented. Can you ask one of the mods to get the okay for full-on revisions and new profiles?

Back