• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword boi fights Sparkles the Magic Alien (Playable Archer No Name vs Alien X)

My vote is for Archer, He wins Alien X is gets Wrecked , Alien X can already die from Anur Vladias and can be harmed by other celestialsapiens. Soul Manipulation ends alien X's life force plus archer has great defence manipultion alien X isn't getting passed here.

More or less a hax stomp IMO. With Precognition Alien X won't be able to hit him, Regenerationn Negation will negate Alien X's healing factor, Possession and Soul Manipulation is really gonna f up Alien X. Statistic Amp to increase his current AP.

Alien X's most useful hax of Reality Warping and Mind Control, he resists.

Wow, when I first saw Alien X's feats as a little girl, I really thought he was unbeatable and insanely OP.

But seeing as Archer is already experienced with dealing against stronger enemies than him, I guess this makes sense.

Archer FRA.

Wasn't Alien X like, somewhere above baseline?

No Name and CCC Playables, on the other hand, have some place on the scaling chain of their verse. (And almost every Nasuverse Low 2C got crazy resistances, they resist most of X's haxes, except Telekinesis which I doubt will work against this many weapons)

Yes that Facts Alien X baseline only used mindcontrol and Telekinesis even Reality Warping are unless now.

Also Acher has haxes oneshots Alien X GG.

Voting for neither Archer nor Alien X nor Incon, but voting for stomp in Archer's favor since I don't see X able to hax Archer in anyway (Telekinesis probably can't handle loads of swords at the same time) and Archer's superior AP.

I mean here's the thing. Alien X survived the destruction of the universe. Does Archer have weapons that can surpass Alien X durability?

Archer scales above Post-Mooncell BB, who scales above her Pre-Mooncell self, who created an infinite space just to torture the Player, and also comparable to the Mooncell, which resets its timeline(s?) casually.

Diinou HotHead said:
Archer scales above Post-Mooncell BB, who scales above her Pre-Mooncell self, who created an infinite space just to torture the Player, and also comparable to the Mooncell, which resets its timeline(s?) casually.
Well I can't argue against that. Maybe if Alien X was easier to control, but the way he is makes it that he couldn't even get the other voices to agree.

Back