• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swamp Thing Heresy part 2 (Classic Swamp Thing Revision)

Hmm. Would some experienced other member be willing to handle this?

Regardless, the page should probably be locked again until we find someone to perform the edits.

Lephyr hasn't had any activity since last time...

Is somebody else willing to handle the agreed edits?

Is somebody willing to check through and summarise what was agreed here? I would appreciate it.

@Antvasima

Tier: Unknow, at least 9-B | At least 2-B, likely 2-A | At least 2-B, likely 2-A | 2-A | At least 2-B, likely 2-A | Low 1-C

Attack Potency
: Unknow, at least Wall level (shown as stronger than Silver Age Batman, can uproot trees, and throw cars) | At least Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Overpowered, and defeated, Matt Cable-possessed Anton Arcane, whose power was judged by The Monitor to be in the same general tier as Trigo and The Spectre) | At least Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Stronger than before and should not be weaker than Tefé Holland, who warped The Gree, a metaphysical realm connected to the time stream, a vast and infinite tree, as well as all realms and spaces of creation, including Heaven and Hell, of which there is one for every belief and individual, The demon Nergal, who should be above the demon whose mere passage through The Green made it "moan", feared Swamp Thing) | Multiverse level+ (Holds complete control over the elements that make up creation, warped the entirety of The Gree with a mere hand gesture, battled with and easily defeated Tefé Holland, who was empowered by The Red) | At least Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (While weaker than his past self as the Avatar of the Green, briefly battled a Demon whose mere passage through The Green made it "moan", One shotted an entity that was corrupting, and later healed, The Gree, it's corruption stated to be worst than what Swamp Thing imagined, causing storms and the world becoming "unraveled") | Low Complex Multiverse level (Exists as a Higher-Dimensional Conceptual Being beyond all creation and all Metaphysical Parliaments), possibly far higher (Was said to be comparable in power to The Voice. The Word said that he nearly replaced God)

Key: Original | Avatar of The Green | Post-Parliament of Trees | Complete Elemental | Base/Volume 4 | God Swamp Thing

I'm changed some things due to new tiering system and some upgrades. I can make edits, if everyone agree with this.

There's some more text that needs to be bolded; such as the keys, the word Attack Potency: and the word Tier: We also don't bold likely and possibly as seen in the text. But yes, it was agreed to copy and paste all that. ^^

That is probably fine, but Low Multiverse level is 2-C, not 2-B.

However, we need more input, as I am not a very good person to ask.

Okay. Then it is probably fine to apply, except for the 2-C/2-B confusion.

I still disagree with this as a whole, but for the sake of everyone in this thread and the thread itself I'm fine with the edits, looking back on it I took this shit way too seriously lol

Alright, the others are probably ranging from Massively FTL+ to Omnipresent. I know striking strength and durability could line up with stats for some keys at least. And Lifting strength is not sure, but probably Immeasurable on the Tier 1 key. My hands are tied up ATM, but I might be able to update them if they're all decided and when I have time.

So is somebody willing to apply the accepted changes?

I'm not familiar with DC, but the changes seem straightforward enough for me to apply them.

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Actually, please re-lock the page. I don't have enough information to properly update the speed.

Also, are any changes required to ST's powers and abilities? It's currently in two tabbers but that doesn't make sense for all the new, likely weaker, keys being added.

Back