• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Defense Force *Near Future Supernatural RP*

600px-Naoto_P4A_cutscene.jpg

Name: Shinobu Kusaka
Sex: Female
Appearance: above
Theme: Magitek Gunslinger (Ranged fighter who attacks with magic-technology fusions and magic bullets)

Characters: Atsuko Kagari (W/O Optional Equipment), Guido Mista, Ruby Rose, Luxu

Yikes!!! please summarize!
Excluding the following abilities:

Akko's Shiny Rod/Grand Triskelion/Optional Equipment, Power Modification and Toon Force
Sex Pistols' Stand Physiology
And Luxu's Keyblade Abilities/Nobody Physiology

Base without magic:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Accelerated Development, Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery, Acausality (Type 1. Retained her memories from a time loop), Extrasensory Perception, Toon Force, Empathic Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Limited Resurrection (Only one time), Supernatural Willpower, Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-High)

With Magic:

Magic, Telekinesis, Fusionism, Vocal Mimicry, Size Manipulation, Heat Manipulation/Radiation Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Elemental Magic (Including Flame Magic, Wind Magic, Lightning Magic, Water/Ice Magic, Earth Magic), Life-force and Magic Absorption, Non-Physical Interaction, Healing, Poison Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Projection, Flight, Transmutation, Shapeshifting, Invisibility, Power Nullification, Sleep Manipulation, Shockwave Generation, Forcefield Creation, Purification (Types 2 and 3), Regeneration (High-Low), Durability Negation, Sand Manipulation, Fire Resistance Negation, Gravity Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Weather Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Master Marksman, Portal Creation, Danmaku, Immortality Negation (Type 5), Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Life Manipulation, Body Puppetry (Only if asleep or immobile), Paralysis Inducement, Teleportation, Telepathy, Biological Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Petrification, Homing Shot, Status Effect Inducement (Of Burn, Freeze, Shock, Slow, and Petrify), Attack Reflection, Summoning (Of Meteors and Guns), Can control the trajectory of her bullets, Duplication, Intangibility, Aura, Multiple Selves (For bullets)

Resistances:

Resistance to Magic and Elemental Manipulation (Water/Ice, Earth/Sand, Wind, Fire/Hellfire, Statistics Reduction/Curse Manipulation, and Durability Negation), Transmutation, Sound Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Corruption (Type 2), Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation, Illusion Creation, Acid Manipulation, Time Stop, Information Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3), Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Absorption, Death Manipulation, Data Manipulation

It's here folks! Welcome to the IC.

It's the year 2058, January 1st in an alternate dimension. Demons, spirits and angels, among many other supernatural beings are real, and Humanity is more advanced than it's ever been in all history. Midnight January 1st, 2058, common era, Humanity has made first genuine contact with alien visitors, The Caretakers. That's not the problem. The problem is, as these visitors claim, that they are at war with another alien race, the Usurpers. The Usurpers view all other alien species as slaves, science experimentation, live stock or even worse. If the Usurpers win and take over Earth, there's a very good chance the entire Human population may be literally farmed like animals. The Caretakers are busy fighting Usurpers and keeping them away from the Milky Way, but are on the losing side.

Your protagonists are people who have been chosen to investigate Usurper sympathizers/Cults/Spies, etcetera and root them out.

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Theme: (Some overlap of themes is allowed, but they can't be 100 percent copies) Themes allow Protagonists to start with one extra Character.
Character Templates: (You start with three characters from the wiki, +1 from your Theme)

All characters begin at Multiple City Block Tier.
Look at this:

SkOrKn2.jpg

Maximum Hax is High.
Am I still able to join, or is everything closed?

Nice. I'm gonna select some random characters I know instead of actually picking my stuff, then. Homie's gonna be messed up. Don't worry, I'm not taking all of their abilities, I'll write it all down.

Name: Devorare
Sex: N/A
Appearance: Bearing the body of a massive turtle on its hind legs, Devorare's mouth emits nigh-endless supplies of smoke. Its eyes are black, and show no emotion. When it does open its mouth, it reveals a set of 5 forked tongues. Wings of unknown black bone-carapace spread from its back. A tail akin to that of a stegosaurus waves out behind it.
Theme: Eldritch Atrocity
Character Templates: Alligator Snapping Turtle + Grell + Robbie Reyes + Nyarlathotep

Abilities:
-
Superhuman Physical Characteristics(Obviously)
-Large Size(15ft tall)
-Energy Manipulation(Can generate constructs)
-Damage Reduction(Anything that hits the scales has its damage reduced by a miniscule amount, and the shell reduces it even more.)
-Natural Weaponry(Teeth, Claws, Tendrils which can be extended from its shell or mouth, Beak, Tail, Wings)
-Fragrance Manipulation(Can exert a smell that renders any targets unable to use their sense of smell, as well as causing them discomfort. Allies instead find that it smells like a random food they like)
-Camouflage(In any location, when not moving, tendrils can be disguised as worms)
-Extrasensory Perception(Possesses a 6th sense that lets it sense everything around it at a range of 20 meters)
-Poison Manipulation(The tendril barbs contain a dangerous poison that can weaken and paralyze others)
-Regen(Mid)
-Self-Sustenance(All forms)
-Fire Manipulation/Statistics Amplification(Uses regular fire, and Hellfire that is many times hotter than normal fire)
-Limited BFR(Any killed by it have their souls sent to another dimension of its choosing)
-Statistics Amplification/Fusion/De-Fusion(Can assimilate one object at a time into itself, or fire the objects out of itself)
-Limited Portal Creation(Can dig holes that act as incredibly efficient shortcuts to other places it's been)
-Non-Physical Interaction(Can interact with noncorporeal beings via constructs)
-Pain Manipulation(All damage it deals feels twice as painful as it would otherwise)
-Telepathy(Can project itself into another's mind)
-Rage Power(Grows stronger while angry, but loses control)
-Immortality(Types 1, 2, and 3)
-Reality Warping(Only within the shell)
-Avatar Creation(Can turn very small animals into avatars. They gain no special abilities, but slightly mutate, and can speak to it, while it can sense them.)
-Resistance to Electricity Manipulation(Unaffected by lightning to degrees that could kill any mundane creature), Pain Manipulation(Can keep fighting after sustaining heavy wounds), Purification(Unaffected by low-level rituals that would normally destroy beings such as it), Fire Manipulation(Immune to its own hellfire), Mind Manipulation(Has a thin telepathic shield, its mind is very disturbing to most viewers), Poison Manipulation(Immune to its own poison).

Tell me if I need to change anything.

Nice. I'm gonna select some random characters I know instead of actually picking my stuff, then. Homie's gonna be messed up. Don't worry, I'm not taking all of their abilities, I'll write it all down.

Name: Devorare
Sex: N/A
Appearance: Bearing the body of a massive turtle on its hind legs, Devorare's mouth emits nigh-endless supplies of smoke. Its eyes are black, and show no emotion. When it does open its mouth, it reveals a set of 5 forked tongues. Wings of unknown black bone-carapace spread from its back. A tail akin to that of a stegosaurus waves out behind it.
Theme: Eldritch Atrocity
Character Templates: Alligator Snapping Turtle + Grell + Robbie Reyes + Nyarlathotep

Abilities:
-
Superhuman Physical Characteristics(Obviously)
-Large Size(15ft tall)
-Energy Manipulation(Can generate constructs)
-Damage Reduction(Anything that hits the scales has its damage reduced by a miniscule amount, and the shell reduces it even more.)
-Natural Weaponry(Teeth, Claws, Tendrils which can be extended from its shell or mouth, Beak, Tail, Wings)
-Fragrance Manipulation(Can exert a smell that renders any targets unable to use their sense of smell, as well as causing them discomfort. Allies instead find that it smells like a random food they like)
-Camouflage(In any location, when not moving, tendrils can be disguised as worms)
-Extrasensory Perception(Possesses a 6th sense that lets it sense everything around it at a range of 20 meters)
-Poison Manipulation(The tendril barbs contain a dangerous poison that can weaken and paralyze others)
-Regen(Mid)
-Self-Sustenance(All forms)
-Fire Manipulation/Statistics Amplification(Uses regular fire, and Hellfire that is many times hotter than normal fire)
-Limited BFR(Any killed by it have their souls sent to another dimension of its choosing)
-Statistics Amplification/Fusion/De-Fusion(Can assimilate one object at a time into itself, or fire the objects out of itself)
-Limited Portal Creation(Can dig holes that act as incredibly efficient shortcuts to other places it's been)
-Non-Physical Interaction(Can interact with noncorporeal beings via constructs)
-Pain Manipulation(All damage it deals feels twice as painful as it would otherwise)
-Telepathy(Can project itself into another's mind)
-Rage Power(Grows stronger while angry, but loses control)
-Immortality(Types 1, 2, and 3)
-Reality Warping(Only within the shell)
-Avatar Creation(Can turn very small animals into avatars. They gain no special abilities, but slightly mutate, and can speak to it, while it can sense them.)
-Resistance to Electricity Manipulation(Unaffected by lightning to degrees that could kill any mundane creature), Pain Manipulation(Can keep fighting after sustaining heavy wounds), Purification(Unaffected by low-level rituals that would normally destroy beings such as it), Fire Manipulation(Immune to its own hellfire), Mind Manipulation(Has a thin telepathic shield, its mind is very disturbing to most viewers), Poison Manipulation(Immune to its own poison).

Tell me if I need to change anything.

Just Nyaralathotep. Later, you can get him.

Back