• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Defense Force *Near Future Supernatural RP*

It's the year 2058, January 1st in an alternate dimension. Demons, spirits and angels, among many other supernatural beings are real, and Humanity is more advanced than it's ever been in all history. Midnight January 1st, 2058, common era, Humanity has made first genuine contact with alien visitors, The Caretakers. That's not the problem. The problem is, as these visitors claim, that they are at war with another alien race, the Usurpers. The Usurpers view all other alien species as slaves, science experimentation, live stock or even worse. If the Usurpers win and take over Earth, there's a very good chance the entire Human population may be literally farmed like animals. The Caretakers are busy fighting Usurpers and keeping them away from the Milky Way, but are on the losing side.

Your protagonists are people who have been chosen to investigate Usurper sympathizers/Cults/Spies, etcetera and root them out.

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Theme: (Some overlap of themes is allowed, but they can't be 100 percent copies) Themes allow Protagonists to start with one extra Character.
Character Templates: (You start with three characters from the wiki, +1 from your Theme)

All characters begin at Multiple City Block Tier.
Look at this:

SkOrKn2.jpg

Maximum Hax is High.

Last edited:
I feel like the answer should be obvious and yet my mind is still messed up. lol. Do you mean a literal song by "theme" or something else?

I feel like the answer should be obvious and yet my mind is still messed up. lol. Do you mean a literal song by "theme" or something else?
No, theme SONGs are optional. Themes are what your character is themed on. Like is he a wizard? A healer? A melee fighter? Ranged? etc.

Last edited:
Name: Jason Blaine, The Spirit Doctor
Sex: Male
Appearance: (Bottom)
Theme: (Passively) "Spirit Doctor" - Analyzes and studies spirits and the supernatural (Combatively) Ranged Hax-Based (Not necessarily offensive, just kind of all-around hax) Sorcerer
Character Templates: Kiryu, M. Bison (By Himself), Mysterio, Doctor Fate

1fc616096eafa0ec67b6e6b8b4c776c645cb96da.jpg

(Note: If anything's not allowed, please lmk if it's a powerset entirely or just an ability so I can know what to do)

Name: Jason Blaine, The Spirit Doctor
Sex: Male
Appearance: (Bottom)
Theme: (Passively) "Spirit Doctor" - Analyzes and studies spirits and the supernatural (Combatively) Ranged Hax-Based (Not necessarily offensive, just kind of all-around hax) Sorcerer
Character Templates: Kiryu, M. Bison (By Himself), Mysterio, Doctor Fate

1fc616096eafa0ec67b6e6b8b4c776c645cb96da.jpg

(Note: If anything's not allowed, please lmk if it's a powerset entirely or just an ability so I can know what to do)
How does Master Bowl work?

How does Master Bowl work?
I think that's a typo on the wiki. Anyways, in-game it's the "Master Ball". A bowling ball you get after mastering bowling that can work as a weapon to knock enemies down/out (not sure which one, I think down). I can remove that ability if you'd like.

Back