• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Defense Force RP

It's the year 2058, January 1st in an alternate dimension. Demons, spirits and angels, among many other supernatural beings are real, and Humanity is more advanced than it's ever been in all history. Midnight January 1st, 2058, common era, Humanity has made first genuine contact with alien visitors, The Caretakers. That's not the problem. The problem is, as these visitors claim, that they are at war with another alien race, the Usurpers. The Usurpers view all other alien species as slaves, science experimentation, live stock or even worse. If the Usurpers win and take over Earth, there's a very good chance the entire Human population may be literally farmed like animals. The Caretakers are busy fighting Usurpers and keeping them away from the Milky Way, but are on the losing side.

That's where you come in, you have been enlisted and empowered to save Humanity by routing out spies, cults and Usurper sympathizers.

You all begin in Washington DC, in the USA. Currently you have been all given the ability to travel there and are staying at the Supernatural Defense Force head quarters. Mister Virgil Pennyman, your boss, basically, has called you and other protagonists and allies to a meeting. You all sit behind a large table.

Dr. Blaine sort of paced around his seat without sitting down. He looked around at everything and everyone he saw...their appearances, their habits...their souls...he wanted to know everything without having to be told. A difficult task, yet not impossible.

Surveyed by guards, a man with a ghoulish complexion takes his seat. He smiles, then looks at one of the guards.

"Extra armor around the neck areas, I see..." He said calmly, "You are aware I'm not a vampire, nor would I ever care to experience the taste of blood, right?"

He chuckles a little as he looks toward the others who are seated.

"Quite the odd bunch we have here..." He said, leaning back and folding his hands, "I haven't seen an alliance this colorful and peculiarly put together in centuries..."

Raspatas was there reluctantly, if it weren't for the lack of information about this xeno threat, then he could adapt on his own and continue his path on the path of conservation and evolution through consumption.

by the way, he had eaten his seat

An unusual looking man, dressed in a white toga could be seen among the assembled folk there. This person was an ally. If you didn't know any better you'd say he was the Grecian deity, Zeus, as there was an obvious great power flowing his mere presence. He tapped his fingers on the table irritably. "What the hell are we waiting for?"

Last edited:
An unusual looking man, dressed in a white toga could be seen among the assembled folk there. This person was an ally. If you didn't know any better you'd say he was the Grecian deity, Zeus, as there was an obvious great power flowing his mere presence. He tapped his fingers on the table irritably. "What the hell are we waiting for?"
"I do hope you'll enlighten us in that regard..." The man answered, looking the man in the toga dead in the eyes.

“I agree,” Nia said as she finished checking her final band. “I don’t like wasting time sitting here.”
Suddenly, out the window, Nia can see the guards to the building's entrance being ragdolled. A perceptive eye can see that they are being picked up and thrown rather than being shoved around by a force like gravity or something. At the same moment, the guards to the meeting room immediately start to notify the protagonists and others present in the meeting place. "The building has been compromised. We're under attack!"

"Hmph"

Arriving late, Alexis sits down on a random empty chair.

"It better have been an important circumstance for that man to call me in the middle of my daily training." Alexis growls.

Edit: [This takes place before the attack]

Upon seeing the guards thrown away Nia pulls out her sword and says, “Who do they think they are? Let’s crush them,” before heading towards the buildings entrance.

Suddenly, out the window, Nia can see the guards to the building's entrance being ragdolled. A perceptive eye can see that they are being picked up and thrown rather than being shoved around by a force like gravity or something. At the same moment, the guards to the meeting room immediately start to notify the protagonists and others present in the meeting place. "The building has been compromised. We're under attack!"
Dr. Blaine immediately began by deducing how many presences he could detect around the building.

Apparently there were scores of enemies inside already, along with hundreds of disguised and cloaked folk outside.
"Well..." The blue-skinned man spoke rather casually. "There are in fact hundreds. But I trust that none of you would be here if you didn't think yourself to be ready for such a thing...let's see what you all can do." He said, vanishing away, re-appearing to fight those on the inside, cloning himself in order to fight multiple clusters of enemies at a time, having each one begin to burn multiple enemies.

Nia used her ability to sense ki to locate the closest intruders then ran towards them while cloaking her sword in dark energy. When she saw them she would swing her blade letting a wave of darkness out at them.

As the attack happens, the ghoulish man stands, and the guards that were by him looked at him.

"It wasn't me," He said, entering a non-corporeal form temporarily to pass by them and see what was going on. He adjusts his cravat, then his gloves. A smirk is present on his face.

"So this must be what you wanted me for..." He said, generating gusts of air infused with holy magic that would slice at the intruding enemies, "I was wondering why you would be so desperate to seek my help, but apparently I have the answer now..."

Raspatas squealed, as he moved, his body became more viscous, like a semi-liquid mass, he moved across the ground at high speed, he intended to eat anyone who was a hostile.

Alexis senses all of the intruders as her face displays an irritated expression.

"They just happen to invade when we get here? Is this some kind of set-up? Or maybe a test?" She says, continuing to sit down on the chair snugly. Not moving a single muscle.

Alexis senses all of the intruders as her face displays an irritated expression.

"They just happen to invade when we get here? Is this some kind of set-up? Or maybe a test?" She says, continuing to sit down on the chair snugly. Not moving a single muscle.
Suddenly the people appear inside the meeting room. Ninjas by the look of it. Or the stereotypical ninjas by the look of it. The security guards seem to be putting up quite the fight but no one, friend or foe, in the room has been harmed yet.

"A breeze will attract these snacks" Raspatas thought, the parasite altered the structure of the air to create a vortex of air, attracting the enemies so where he was, he intended to eat them

Zeus takes the initiative and begins clapping thunder bolts into the ninja enemy's bodies. All the protagonists begin to slice and dice, wind gust, and eat the invaders. The defensive effort seems to be driving the enemy off after many long moments (About forty five minutes.) Sensing something, Zeus seems to be getting ready for the fight of his life.
"Okay, the intruders have help! You all need to get ready for the fight of your lives!"

“I don’t give anything less then my all.” Nia says with a serious look on her face. “Besides, it doesn’t matter who they bring in to help, I will make them pay for this. Even if I need to burn through every last one of my metalminds to do it.” More dark mana begins to emanate from her body as her determination rises.

As Blaine was travelling, he noticed Puck's abilities at work, looking to his allies, having a clone of his approach each of them. "None of you are finding it hard to breathe, are you?"

While some of his clones fought and others checked on the allies. Blaine himself disarmed a few of the intruders and took them to the roof of the building with telekinesis for interrogation. "Now...you would only target us in the first place if you knew our power...so I kindly ask, who in the world might've sent you all?" He said, projecting fear onto them.

Tendrils of cloth emerged from the pale man's coat, strangling and ripping a part a number of the intruders. He cleared his throat catching one by inducind paralysis before dragging it close to him with telekinesis.

"Quite peculiar..." He said, before flinging it out of the building and casually tossing a ball of magic toward it. He looks at the sight his tendrils of clothing blocking any incoming attacks, before he notices it hits.

"Bullseye."

Raspatas had just eaten at least 10 now, he made his internal teeth pierce their entire bodies until he reduced them to tomato juice inside that was integrated into his body, he took a moment to search the memories of the beings consumed in search of answers from all this attack

@Spider_Kaiju

@All
the battle seems to be going very well, almost effortless.

@Raspatas
@KingEzran
"You fools, we're martyrs! Our life forces are fueling our Lords!"
"Soon the corruption of Mankind will be purged from this world!"

"The Overlords, they will bring us a Glorious New Dawn! An age where the righteous will live forever with them in power!"
"To me...these Overlords seem like rather reasonable people, ones that I would like to meet...but I cannot control what the rest of the force will do to your men. Whoever is in-charge, tell them to end the attack...and we can talk about this group-to-group."

"To me...these Overlords seem like rather reasonable people, ones that I would like to meet...but I cannot control what the rest of the force will do to your men. Whoever is in-charge, tell them to end the attack...and we can talk about this group-to-group."
"Why would we listen to you? What do you have to offer the gods?"

"Why would we listen to you? What do you have to offer the gods?"
Blaine looked around himself. "Well...this 'new age' of yours hasn't come yet. And those gods of yours don't appear to be using their strength to aid you in this battle. Something's in the way of your progress. Now the fact of the matter is, if you're attacking us, you either need something from us, or you're looking to get us out of the way. You won't be able to do either as long as my allies continue to fight...So unless you've brought something more than mere foot soldiers, you may find my assistance an asset."

After cutting down another wave of intruders Nia sighs, “It doesn’t matter how many of you keep throwing yourselves at me if you’re all so weak. What’s the point of this?” She says growing more frustrated.

Back