• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Defense Force RP

@All Attacks
Cort was barely flinching at the combined efforts of all the attacks. For now, things were looking very bad, but the constant annoyances from the protagonists were slowing him down, at least. He was raising his magical rod to strike again.
"That looks important!" He exclaimed, using his spatial manipulation and telekinesis in an attempt to pull the rod apart.

The weakening attack on Cort failed utterly, as did the disorientation effect, but he suddenly found himself unable to make use of an attack. With telekinesis pulling hard against his grip, and the turtle spirit's phoenix attack distracting him, not to mentioning making hard contact in his face, he was temporarily dazed, due to intense light effecting his eye sight.

To strengthen the pull, the pale man used his cloth tendrils to try and pry at his staff in addition to the telekinesis and spatial manipulation. Weirdly, though, it appeared as though he was, smiling? The pale man hadn't had a challenge like this in, well, he had forgotten how long.

He then tried another approach. While pulling the rod, he tried also using his cloth tendrils to get in between Cort's grip of it to pry his fingers off.

Nia looked disappointed at the results of her attack. "Seriously! Even with my pewter I got nothing." She jumped backwards a bit sending a few tendrils of dark magic to help the others pull the rod out of Cort's grasp. While doing that she also resumed her assault with her newly formed swords. They wouldn't be enough to deal damage but they'd be something else for him to deal with.

"Hellfire Phoenix!! Fetch me my chain!" the beast cries. The beast spits a chain of hellfire at it, and holds the other end in its mouth. It flies around Cort, still holding the chain in its mouth, in an attempt to wrap him up.

"Hellfire Phoenix!! Fetch me my chain!" the beast cries. The beast spits a chain of hellfire at it, and holds the other end in its mouth. It flies around Cort, still holding the chain in its mouth, in an attempt to wrap him up.
(the one spitting the chain was the bird)

@ Everyone
All the efforts of annoying Cort as hard as you could paid off. He grit his teeth, arrogantly attempting to keep a steel grip on his rod, one handed. Stubborn, he stupidly kept a vain effort to hold on to the magical rod with one hand. All efforts to destroy the rod failed, but the folks did succeed in wresting it away from him. Cort roared loudly, with a sonic wave escaping from his mouth, it would have dazed and briefly confused the protagonists. However, a now awakening Zeus began to stir on the ground far below the now broken sky scraper.

"Your breath is more repugnant and disorienting than the screech!" The pale man said, attempting to grab the rod with cloth tendrils as he covered his ears- and his nose by causing his cravat to cover the lower half of his face- to reduce the effects of the noise. He was still a little disoriented, but still tried to cause his tendrils to grab the rod.

@ Everyone
All the efforts of annoying Cort as hard as you could paid off. He grit his teeth, arrogantly attempting to keep a steel grip on his rod, one handed. Stubborn, he stupidly kept a vain effort to hold on to the magical rod with one hand. All efforts to destroy the rod failed, but the folks did succeed in wresting it away from him. Cort roared loudly, with a sonic wave escaping from his mouth, it would have dazed and briefly confused the protagonists. However, a now awakening Zeus began to stir on the ground far below the now broken sky scraper.
"Hellfire Phoenix, you may return."

It flies back, the flame dissipating. The turtle cranks back its hand, slamming it forward, a barbed rope of black energy flying toward the priest.

@ Everyone
Puck tried also grab the rod using air magic to try to lift it

Raspatas shook himself off, before simply temporarily removing his ears, then recreating it healing his head, he quickly used an ice attack to try to immobilize Cort and prevent him from going for the rod .

Blaine began makin a barrier to protect him from the sound. "Give it to me!" He said to the others.

Though Cort was now focusing with all hsi might to reach the magic rod, but by then, Zeus had awoken, flying towards Cort at many times the speed of lightning. . . he slammed into Cort, knocking the giant man off the sky scraper half. Just then the ice struck Cort as he began his descent onto the streets below. The others were free to take the rod for themselves.

Though Cort was now focusing with all hsi might to reach the magic rod, but by then, Zeus had awoken, flying towards Cort at many times the speed of lightning. . . he slammed into Cort, knocking the giant man off the sky scraper half. Just then the ice struck Cort as he began his descent onto the streets below. The others were free to take the rod for themselves.
"Hmm... interesting..." calls the turtle, walking toward the fallen priest, "Oy, mage, just how strong are you without your wand?"

puck rushed to try to take the rod

He was about to store the rod, but then he realized...it is a weapon, is it not? Perhaps it could be used against the priest... "Let's see how this device works before we do anything to it. It can exert more energy than any of us, we best utilize that power."

"Fire away!" The pale man said, teleporting to Zeus before touching him and teleporting him out of harm's way of the blast should the rod be fired at Cort.

"WHOAH!!" yells the turtle, attempting to leap out of the way popping back into its shell and sliding along the ground as it lands.

"No buttons...motion activated?" He pointed it at Cort trying to get it to shoot before it launched an attack forward.

With Zeus managing to get in a resounding blow that literally thundered against Cort's face, the protagonist tried, intelligently, not to strike Zeus during the fight. He managed to unleash a blast of enormous power, with the sounds of hundreds of damned souls screaming towards the High Priest. "You lied!" The trapped souls screamed as they swarmed Cort, floating harmless around Zeus. . . Cort was starting to be eaten alive.

With Zeus managing to get in a resounding blow that literally thundered against Cort's face, the protagonist tried, intelligently, not to strike Zeus during the fight. He managed to unleash a blast of enormous power, with the sounds of hundreds of damned souls screaming towards the High Priest. "You lied!" The trapped souls screamed as they swarmed Cort, floating harmless around Zeus. . . Cort was starting to be eaten alive.
The turtle forms a dome of flames around it, trapping Cort, but still allowing everyone to see inside.

The turtle forms a dome of flames around it, trapping Cort, but still allowing everyone to see inside.
"YOU LIED! YOU LIED! YOU LIED!" The damned souls screamed at Cort as they continued to devour him mind, body and soul. Meanwhile, the rest of the souls, these souls not damned, floating up and eventually flew towards the heavens. They told the protagonists "thank you" as their last words.

"YOU LIED! YOU LIED! YOU LIED!" The damned souls screamed at Cort as they continued to devour him mind, body and soul. Meanwhile, the rest of the souls, these souls not damned, floating up and eventually flew towards the heavens. They told the protagonists "thank you" as their last words.
"Well, it's better not to eat souls" Raspatas thought

“Being consumed by the power he once wielded. A fitting end.” Nia said somberly as she watched the freed soles rise up. Her face remained calm, however her mind was filled with doubt. Am I really this weak compared to what we’re up against? If I’m serious about protecting those I care about I can’t stay like this. I’ll have to train much harder from now on. She thought to herself.

"My pleasure," He said, "That's what trying to be a master of mortal men gets him..."

"Mortal, immortal, none of us are gods..." Blaine opened up some kind of portal, storing the rod inside. "Such a power is too dangerous for us to carry around like a toy."

"Its just my job." he told the souls

"A small pocket within an alternative dimension. Among the least of my abilities actually. It may be accessed in cases of emergencies, but it's outside of our regular grasp."
"Might one be able to trust you with such a weapon in your inventory?"

Back