• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Defense Force RP

"Might one be able to trust you with such a weapon in your inventory?"
"I believe myself to be a trustworthy ally. Nevertheless, we're all people that can act out of impulse, not to mention the fact that more powerful people exist that may want their hands on such a weapon...unless any of you has a method of storage outside of this dimension, then I believe this to be the best option."

"I believe myself to be a trustworthy ally. Nevertheless, we're all people that can act out of impulse, not to mention the fact that more powerful people exist that may want their hands on such a weapon...unless any of you has a method of storage outside of this dimension, then I believe this to be the best option."
"You has a good point, besides after all I don't have pockets" Raspatas joked as he responded with his Telepathy

Cort's remains, nothing but a skull at this point, growls in pure hatred. The skies darken, and thunder bolts strike around the protagonists. "THIS ISN'T OVER!" Cort's skull screams, before fading away.

Zeus, having a concerned look on his face, looks at the surroundings.

"Well... this is fair reasoning."

"I suppose that makes sense. I don't have any methods of storage like that myself," Nia conceded looking at the numerous swords littered across the battlefield that she had made from the broken pieces of the building. "It would be pretty useful though."

Cort's remains, nothing but a skull at this point, growls in pure hatred. The skies darken, and thunder bolts strike around the protagonists. "THIS ISN'T OVER!" Cort's skull screams, before fading away.

"This was never going to be the end." she said looking determined. "We'll just have to get stronger to face whatever's next."

"So then..." Blaine said with a certain eeriness to his tone before switching to one more lighthearted. "Is the meeting cancelled?"

"Zeus? Is that you? I haven't seen you since your brief stint as Jupiter!! Shaha!"

"Zeus? Is that you? I haven't seen you since your brief stint as Jupiter!! Shaha!"
"You seem familiar. Who are you?" Zeus asked, curious. Meanwhile, the various surviving security and other personnel were running around looking for survivors.

Nia broke away from the group to go assist those searching for survivors. Using her abilities to sense their life force and free anyone trapped under any rubble. She felt better getting to work after everything that happened.

Nia broke away from the group to go assist those searching for survivors. Using her abilities to sense their life force and free anyone trapped under any rubble. She felt better getting to work after everything that happened.
Blaine caught Nia going to help and went to assist her. "I do appreciate your assistance today...does this come as frightening to you at all?" He asked...while he had grown used to the supernatural, he didn't know how someone else took to it.

Blaine caught Nia going to help and went to assist her. "I do appreciate your assistance today...does this come as frightening to you at all?" He asked...while he had grown used to the supernatural, he didn't know how someone else took to it.
Nia continued to work as she spoke, “Fear? I suppose there is a little bit when facing a force so much stronger with so many unknowns. Regardless that won’t stop me. I made a promised to keep on fighting with everything I have.” After speaking she thought to herself, What if everything I have isn’t enough?” She shook away her doubts before refocusing on the task in front of her.

Later
There were many survivors in the rubble,however, there were understandably high casualties nonetheless. Zeus was calm in his demeanor for now. "Ok, that was worse than just orientation. Those enemies were Usurper cultists!"

"Bravo, everyone!~" The pale man exclaimed, "Aside from all the corpses, that is. But no matter! Chances are I'll find something to do with them so their deaths won't be in vain..."

Holographic communication was now needed. "Okay, here's the rub" A bald holographic headed face was speaking to the protagonists now.
"We are going to need you to investigate an alleged cult in the South Western state of New Mexico. Don't go in guns blazing, just check things out for now."

"Bravo, everyone!~" The pale man exclaimed, "Aside from all the corpses, that is. But no matter! Chances are I'll find something to do with them so their deaths won't be in vain..."
"...You are a strange one..." Blaine said in response.

Later
There were many survivors in the rubble,however, there were understandably high casualties nonetheless. Zeus was calm in his demeanor for now. "Ok, that was worse than just orientation. Those enemies were Usurper cultists!"
"They are intent on their mission of martyrdom..." Blaine added. "Their deaths are a catalyst for something stronger that is coming...the ability that Cort showcased of absorbing souls for greater power was likely only a harbinger of the real fight...On another note, I'll personally see to it that this facility is rebuilt, that any expenses are covered, and that you all are properly paid for your efforts..." Blaine stopped, having seeing that they were receiving holographic communication.

Holographic communication was now needed. "Okay, here's the rub" A bald holographic headed face was speaking to the protagonists now.
"We are going to need you to investigate an alleged cult in the South Western state of New Mexico. Don't go in guns blazing, just check things out for now."
"I see..." Blaine said. "I can transport us all...that is, if everyone is comfortable with the idea." He said, looking at the rest of the group.

"I see..." Blaine said. "I can transport us all...that is, if everyone is comfortable with the idea." He said, looking at the rest of the group.
“If it helps us get there quickly it’s fine with me. Nia said as she tapped each of the metal bands she wore. “I’ll need to store my strength and speed again just in case something happens.”

Back