• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Defense Force RP

Blaine looked around himself. "Well...this 'new age' of yours hasn't come yet. And those gods of yours don't appear to be using their strength to aid you in this battle. Something's in the way of your progress. Now the fact of the matter is, if you're attacking us, you either need something from us, or you're looking to get us out of the way. You won't be able to do either as long as my allies continue to fight...So unless you've brought something more than mere foot soldiers, you may find my assistance an asset."
"Our blood will fuel our coming Master!"

"Our blood will fuel our coming Master!"
"You are valiant men...I see that there is nothing that I could do to change you or your actions. Even if I were to stop the defense, you'd still find another way to die." He adjusted his trenchcoat before he created a sword. "When your lords accept you into the afterlife, you tell them to run...as far away as they can. Because if they even think about having their way with this world, they'll never see one again." He said, before killing the few that he brought for interrogation.

@everyone
@Dragoonseraphim
The cultists suddenly begin making inroads. . . now, guards are dying from being over whelmed, and there are significantly stronger invaders beginning to make their way into the building. On the horizon there is a slowly approaching looking man, quite tall, at least 7 foot tall, thin, wearing purple roads and wearing a golden circlet. He leisurely makes his way towards the head quarters on his cane.

Sensing the stronger foes Nia smiles, “Finally bringing in the big guns.” She charges off toward these more dangerous threats taking out any enemy that crosses her path. Using her ratio technique to enforce weak points on them in an attempt to finish them off in one attack.

"Let's see what this" Raspatas thought, as he followed the woman behind while moving almost as fast as her, launching various elemental attacks to the enemies that she did not defeat in one blow.

@everyone
@Dragoonseraphim
The cultists suddenly begin making inroads. . . now, guards are dying from being over whelmed, and there are significantly stronger invaders beginning to make their way into the building. On the horizon there is a slowly approaching looking man, quite tall, at least 7 foot tall, thin, wearing purple roads and wearing a golden circlet. He leisurely makes his way towards the head quarters on his cane.
As Blaine was on the outside after finishing his "interrogation." He saw the man coming towards the headquarters. He slowly flew down, just looking at the man, not choosing to fight him yet.

"Now that seems more along the lines of who we should be interrogating..." The pale man said, headed outside of the building before using a blast of magic to push back a good deal of the enemy forces that approached.

Sensing the stronger foes Nia smiles, “Finally bringing in the big guns.” She charges off toward these more dangerous threats taking out any enemy that crosses her path. Using her ratio technique to enforce weak points on them in an attempt to finish them off in one attack.

Eventually, the ninja dressed martial artists unleashed fireballs, lightning and ice blasts against Nia. . . Meanwhile Zeus had gone outside to meet the purple robed man with a cane.
@KingEzran
@ZoroNotZolo
Zeus had a concerned look on his face. "What have you done?!" He demanded to know dramatically. A feeling of deep unease covered the city for miles. Reports on televisions rang of grim news. The President, Madam President Donna Fuentes had killed, and there was an on going attempt to bring her back from the dead through resuscitation. It would be unsuccessful. Meanwhile, other world leaders were also facing demise or near demise. The White House was now in smoldering ruins.

Using her ability to sense ki, Nia gracefully weaves her way around the elemental attacks before countering with another wave of darkness. “Just who do you think you’re dealing with. You’re nowhere near enough to take me down,” she says before continuing toward the way outside.

Using her ability to sense ki, Nia gracefully weaves her way around the elemental attacks before countering with another wave of darkness. “Just who do you think you’re dealing with. You’re nowhere near enough to take me down,” she says before continuing toward the way outside.
Various warriors followed after Nia, more powerful than before and even slightly more skilled at fighting hand to hand. Eventually, Nia and the others were assembled in front of the purple robed giant. Now that he was seen more closely, it was clear he was albino.
"I am Cort. Master of these mortal men. And High Priest of the Usurpers."

Nia stands proudly before the giant saying, "I am Nia Rhodes. Member of the Supernatural Defense Force and master swordswoman. If you've chosen to ally yourself with the Usurpers and cause such destruction, I will make you pay!" Her voice conveyed her contempt for such violence as she points her sword toward him and dark mana begins coating it once again.

The pale man walked toward Cort, his cloth tendrils attacking the army and clearing a path for him.

"A master of mortal men? Why didn't you lead with that?" He asked, looking almost as though he was happy to see him as he approached.

Various warriors followed after Nia, more powerful than before and even slightly more skilled at fighting hand to hand. Eventually, Nia and the others were assembled in front of the purple robed giant. Now that he was seen more closely, it was clear he was albino.
"I am Cort. Master of these mortal men. And High Priest of the Usurpers."
"High Priest Cort..." Blaine's voice exclaimed as he finally lowered to the ground. "You may think you have some idea of the power of this world you've sought to challenge, but you do not. Negotiation has no effect on you all, so I will not negotiate, I will state the facts of this situation. If you continue this attack, you will die...all of you. The next step you take forward is one I won't allow you to take back. I hope you understand that much..."

"High Priest Cort..." Blaine's voice exclaimed as he finally lowered to the ground. "You may think you have some idea of the power of this world you've sought to challenge, but you do not. Negotiation has no effect on you all, so I will not negotiate, I will state the facts of this situation. If you continue this attack, you will die...all of you. The next step you take forward is one I won't allow you to take back. I hope you understand that much..."
"Precisely..." He followed up, "I hate 'masters of mortal men' like you..."

"Raspatas, simply Raspatas and what is it that could change our opinion then?" He said telepathically to everyone, he lacked vocal cords because he considered it a sign of Humanity and therefore weakness, he himself believed that it was the definition of constant evolution, so telepathy was a good way to communicate, plus he still had a code of Honor, so he wouldn't try to attack the minds of other beings, not for the moment.

@KingEzran

"Oh, well come on now, we don't need to be like that. Tell you what. Change your mind, and we won't massacre you all."
"I won't change my mind to stop you from trying something you're incapable of. Though I will admit...it would be quite interesting to see your attempt...so no more procrastination Let us begin, Cort."

“I very much doubt that anything you have to say will be able to persuade me. Not after everything you’ve already done. I’m also rather insulted you think you could kill us so easily.”

“I very much doubt that anything you have to say will be able to persuade me. Not after everything you’ve already done. I’m also rather insulted you think you could kill us so easily.”
"Join us. And you will receive love, happiness and unbridled freedom to pursue your passions as you see fit."
"Power. Money. Control."
"Even become one of the gods.'

"Join us. And you will receive love, happiness and unbridled freedom to pursue your passions as you see fit."
"Power. Money. Control."
"That... I've heard it before... and from what I remember in that game there was always a trick that twisted the truth in one way or another" Raspatas answer teleparically, remembering the Chaos gods of Warhammer

"Power. Money. Control."
“And what would happen to the rest of the people on earth if we were to agree?” Nia asks clearly not buying what he was saying.

"Power. Money. Control."
"Let's see how much of a god you've become..." He said, sending a blast of electricity towards the priest through two of his fingers.

"Let's see how much of a god you've become..." He said, sending a blast of electricity towards the priest through two of his fingers.
"HAHAHA!" The robed giant man disappeared, reappearing else where, this time on the roof of the large head quarters.
At this moment, he reached one hand out and many green swirls of energy came out of the dead bodies of the cultists who died, phasing through walls and floating through the air. He absorbed their souls.

"Take note, consuming the souls of the dead should be a good addition to my arsenal, although it's also good not to have one" Raspatas thought, while looking at where this guy reappeared, he was going to go after him, he became in his air form and was flying towards him.

"Certainly not the best I've seen, but a fairly entertaining parlor trick." He said, trying to use his energy to restrain the souls from reaching the priest, then teleporting to the top of the building himself. "Do you fear facing me with your own power?" He asked.

Nia opens her grimoire and conjures her armor in alchemist mode. Using it she flys up above the giant, “Feeding off of others like this. How callous of you.”

"HAHAHA!" The robed giant man disappeared, reappearing else where, this time on the roof of the large head quarters.
At this moment, he reached one hand out and many green swirls of energy came out of the dead bodies of the cultists who died, phasing through walls and floating through the air. He absorbed their souls.
The pale man hovered up to the robed man.

"Getting stronger through their souls, I see..." He said, "Hmm, I suppose this will be fun."

The pale man hovered up to the robed man.

"Getting stronger through their souls, I see..." He said, "Hmm, I suppose this will be fun."

Muttering something incomprehensible, Cort conjured a vastly powerful elemental blast, decimating the top half of the sky scraper, which was made of futuristic metal. The flash would have been strong enough to destroy individuals superior to the protagonists, but thankfully, Zeus flew up in the air to tank the blow.

Blaine went intangible for a moment for his own safety in case Zeus didn't make it in time, also preparing to absorb any energy that was on its way to hitting him.

He then teleported to keep his real self out of harm's way, trying to come at the enemy with a clone and absorb energy to see if the strategy would work or not.

Blaine went intangible for a moment for his own safety in case Zeus didn't make it in time, also preparing to absorb any energy that was on its way to hitting him.

He then teleported to keep his real self out of harm's way, trying to come at the enemy with a clone and absorb energy to see if the strategy would work or not.

As the enormous green energy blast covered the battle field and took the lives of more Cultists and guards, Zeus tanked most of the destructive force, which knocked hm out, cold. However, he was alive even as he felt to the ground harshly. There was an expression of surprise and disappointment on Cort's face. "That's impossible!"

Muttering something incomprehensible, Cort conjured a vastly powerful elemental blast, decimating the top half of the sky scraper, which was made of futuristic metal. The flash would have been strong enough to destroy individuals superior to the protagonists, but thankfully, Zeus flew up in the air to tank the blow.
The pale man warps away from the blast. Afterwards, he warps back to Zeus, putting his hand on his back and healing him if he needed it.

"Allow me..." He said as he healed Zeus before looking up at Cort, "Well then..."

As the enormous green energy blast covered the battle field and took the lives of more Cultists and guards, Zeus tanked most of the destructive force, which knocked hm out, cold. However, he was alive even as he felt to the ground harshly. There was an expression of surprise and disappointment on Cort's face. "That's impossible!"
A barrage of elemental attacks Rasparas released, Fire earth, air and water, all together

Nia looked shocked at the devestated building. She used her ability to control metal to grab any pieces that broke off from the building before they hit the ground. Melting the pieces down into a red liquid and reforming them into the shape of swords and launching them towards Cort from all around him.

A large piece of rubble seems to stir to life, as the head and limbs of a turtle reach out.

"Hmmm... first sleep in six hundred years, and I'm woken by this. What's going on here?"

The pale man turned to see the rubble.

"600 years? That was roughly how long I was sentenced... until earlier today, that is..." He said before teleporting behind Cort and attempting to absorb some of his life-force, "But this crazy man in the robe who's sucking up the souls of the dead is the one to blame for your interrupted rest. Perhaps we should put him to sleep permanently?"

The pale man turned to see the rubble.

"600 years? That was roughly how long I was sentenced... until earlier today, that is..." He said before teleporting behind Cort and attempting to absorb some of his life-force, "But this crazy man in the robe who's sucking up the souls of the dead is the one to blame for your interrupted rest. Perhaps we should put him to sleep permanently?"
With a sound akin to cracking knuckles, the turtle lurches forward.

"Alright then. You'd be one of those aliens, wouldn't you, big man?"

He points his palm at the robed man to shoot off a cone-shaped blast of flames.

@All Attacks
Cort was barely flinching at the combined efforts of all the attacks. For now, things were looking very bad, but the constant annoyances from the protagonists were slowing him down, at least. He was raising his magical rod to strike again.

@All Attacks
Cort was barely flinching at the combined efforts of all the attacks. For now, things were looking very bad, but the constant annoyances from the protagonists were slowing him down, at least. He was raising his magical rod to strike again.
"This is our chance to eliminate the rod..." Blaine exclaimed, trying to use his telekinesis to pull it. "Free it from his grip and I can seal it away."

Heavily drawing on her steel metalmind to greatly increase her speed, Nia charged toward Cort. As she got close she applied her ratio technique to place a weakness on the shoulder of the arm that held the rod. Finally she drew on her pewter metalmind to increase her strength and slashed her darkness imbued blade at his shoulder to try and sever it.

The turtle reaches out his hand, and a small sparrow lands upon it.

"Hello, little one. How would you like to be my avatar? Hmmph, I knew it. Go forth, HELLFIRE PHOENIX!!"

The bird leaps out of his hand, and starts rapidly flying toward Cort, a flame rapidly expanding around it in the shape of a much larger bird of prey, letting out a shriek as it fires of a rope of hellfire from its mouth.

Back