• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last CRT I made for this got randomly deleted by a bot, so I'm going to have to make this again from scratch.

Basically, I missed the CRT that removed 4-A Super Sonic. My Bad. But it seems to have a major flaw.

The main argument for removing 4-A Super Sonic was that Eggman wanted to use the Chaos Emeralds for hax. This is disproven by the fact that literally every time Eggman has gotten the emeralds he has used them for a battery for a machine and has never used them to stop time or teleport. The only time Eggman has ever even used Chaos Control was to break apart the planet in Sonic Advance 3, not for hax.

Even if what I said above is false, Eggman's stronger machines (I.E. the ones that fight Super Forms) shouldn't be too far behind the Final Egg Blaster. This is supported by the fact that Eggman didn't even make the FEB to kill Sonic, but instead to get Emerl on his side. Eggman's strongest robots and mechs made to kill Sonic should be just as strong if not stronger then the Final Egg Blaster.

Reasons for 4-A Super Sonic returning:

• Eggman uses emeralds as a batteries and literally never for hax
  • Final Egg Blaster shouldn't be astronomically stronger then Eggman's strongest robots
Reasons against 4-A Super Sonic returning:

• The Final Egg Blaster took a large amount of prep and had a decently long charge time, even though Eggman (Who is an extrordinary genius) built it, meaning that machines that fight Super Sonic probably don't scale to it
  • Dark Dragon's wall of text

This place has taken far too many liberties on with tiering this franchise lately.Maverick,I'm probably gonna join CSaP, at least you can have different opinions there without being singled out as a Dunce. Even Matthew"Ultraguy"Jones,the guy who's vehemently against the idea of tier 2 Sonic, says that scaling the Emeralds above the FEB is fine.

It's funny that a Sonic revision very well could be the fastest reverted revision in the history of this wiki.

Maybe as some other admins that can actually give some input rather than having the same people come every time to the same threads. It's always Shadow, Shake, ED, Void, Dark, Ex, Zamasu, and myself. Get other people to come to the threads. Matt, Sera, Assalt, Kep. Because we all know that certain people will always agree and certain people will always disagree.

Also. About the comment about this site not knowing Sonic. One, we rate Sonic higher than the rest of the Notable vs debating sites. OBD, CV, and SA don't have universal Sonic. Check your blessings. Two, it's freaking Sonic, not some random obscure visual novel character. Everyone knows his stuff. He's the third most popular video game character ever for crying out loud. Three, we don't need to know Sonic. We just need to know hot to tier. You think we know the ins and outs of every verse on this wiki?

He's the third most popular video game character ever for crying out loud.

He'd be more relevant if Sega didn't stop caring ovo.

On a serious note, let's take it down a notch and maybe work on getting 4-A a little later (or not).

I'd suggest waiting until the current revision is finished, posting this in the Sonic disscussion thread, then contacting some staff like Sera and Cal.

The current CRT should be resolved soon enough tho.

It's not going through. Nobody scales to the thing nobody ever fought, the thing above many other creations of Eggman that have fought Super Sonic, and the thing that required high amounts of prep from the genius.

Let me repeat that

Nobody has ever taken a hit from or even attacked the Final Egg Blaster.

For one these non stop Sonic threads need to stop. Two, I personally think certain people on this site should also stay away from Sonic overall (As I truly feel we are being overly strict with Sonic to keep it from reaching the levels of certain verses). Three, stop with the constant Sonic threads. We literally have like 3 going on right now.

Also, us having a verse rated higher means jack or shit regarding us being strict. We can rate something higher and still downplay. The two are not correlated at all. And people really need to stop with this "we rate things higher than any other site therefore we are not afainst a verse" or "we rate things too low for your liking, therefore we don't like nor understand the verse". Both sides are obnoxious. One side gives this high and mighty "we rate it higher than OBD, be happy" while the other one is simply whining. Get off your high horse and stop being a whiny child.

Rant over...

My objective is to make the Super Keys easier to understand by having the strongest super forms like Sonic range from the lowest super feat against Dark Gaia to strongest like Eggwizard/Solaris as just only at least 5-A to 2-C / 2-B if the other thread is accepted, and not having at least 5-A to 4-A to Low 2-C to 2-C to 2-B and etc. since i also think the Emerald can allow him to be any tier up to the highest to reach.

@Dark Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that's not how varies works. You can only use the high and low ends unless more tiers are mentioned.

@Cal

I guess scaling form the FEB would be a strech, but the fact that Eggman has literally never used the emeralds for hax the many MANY times he's had them should warrent 4-A staying.

He knows that, that's just what he wants to do.

I don't know how the whole putting supers' AP as equal to their opponents in a VS match would fly on here, but I don't think it's a bad idea.

4-A to 2-B should be the keys,Devil Doom states that he underestimated the true power of the Emeralds during his duel with Super Shadow,even though he knew full well what the Eclipse Cannon could do.

Eggman Also stated that the Chaos Emeralds were the only thing that could stop Metal Overlord,despite having the Final Egg Blaster in orbit.

I've always had the belief that Super Sonic is 4-A and nowhere near Tier 2, but I'm not sure how likely it will be that Sonic's profile changes.

Here's the catch though. Heroes may have been released after Battle, BUT the events in the plots suggest that Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog take place before Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back