• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Powerful to the very core": Chaos Emeralds additions (Plus a minor fix to Sonic's inteligence)

Oh, my mistake then

the diluted passage of time is making me suffer ever moee
I think you're confusing a necro with just the idea of raising questions in a thread that's pretty much already concluded (which, tbf, is a practice I'm not usually fond of, though this seems like an honest question)

It wouldn't be a necro until months later

I think you're confusing a necro with just the idea of raising questions in a thread that's pretty much already concluded (which, tbf, is a practice I'm not usually fond of, though this seems like an honest question)

It wouldn't be a necro until months later
Oh no, i know what a necro is, my joke was that to me a month had passed due to my poor, ever deteriorated sense of time

Why is Sonic a Extraordinary Genius, tho? I thought he was just a genius (in general, since skill doesn't exactly translate to intelligence)

Apparently it’s from Emerl’s battle knowledge data… thing breaking Gerald’s computer and sonic fought Emerl. But other factors could have existed like Emerl breaking down

Bobsican also said that outskilling Eggman’s battle predictions counts because Eggman tech is high level stuff but I personally think that’s cap because it’s just a habit predictor essentially, people can change that up if they wanted to

Apparently it’s from Emerl’s battle knowledge data… thing breaking Gerald’s computer and sonic fought Emerl. But other factors could have existed like Emerl breaking down

Bobsican also said that outskilling Eggman’s battle predictions counts because Eggman tech is high level stuff but I personally think that’s cap because it’s just a habit predictor essentially, people can change that up if they wanted to
Outperforming super computers is listed under Extraordinary Genius, and since Emerl did that with only his battle data and nothing more, yeah

He has other feats and statements as well yet not in the profile, like knowing all martial arts and what not, Sonic also has some busted feats in frontiers

i am in the process of making a thread RN giving more feats and the Skill scaling for the series, you can leave that talk to there if you want

I’m good on it tbh, I personally think some feats are kinda cap but this is not my domain so I’ll leave it to you guys. tbh I think I can beat bro in a fight of hands

Back