• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. It doesn't feel like Sonic's saying this copy is statistically lower than the real, but, more so just not striking with the same hatred that Chaos had, due to having none.
Chaos is an Chaos Energy user, not having emotions would make him weaker by default

I would disagree, myself. A Super state being can feel any range of emotions, and, as we've seen non organic beings go Super as well, I would want to try to find out how to define what emotions even are. If there is desire in something, is that emotion? If so, then these copy Chaos have that, but if it's more so, then, what?
I know this isn't solely about Super, but, I feel it still works as an example.

I would disagree, myself. A Super state being can feel any range of emotions, and, as we've seen non organic beings go Super as well
i don't know why either of those things would matter?

, I would want to try to find out how to define what emotions even are. If there is desire in something, is that emotion? If so, then these copy Chaos have that, but if it's more so, then, what?
I know this isn't solely about Super, but, I feel it still works as an example.
These Copy Chaos wouldn't have it since they have no will whatsoever, they are but empty shells

Oh yeah. I've added all the necessary additions, all that's left is to give some peeps their Chaos Emerald for Optional Equipment in their Modern key (Vector, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver are remaining for those who even need it).

We can almost wrap this up.

Can the Silver profile be unlocked, then? Tails already has Chaos Emeralds, plural, as Opt. Equipment

Last edited:
While this is being implemented I'd like to note that this is a Hella dope supporting feat for eggmans supergenius rating. Not that he was starved for said feats to begin with but his intelligence section should probably mention such a blatant example of reality manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back