• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 3

Its funny how the Lord of Light and the Embodiment of Chaos and Darkness don't have Light/Darkness Manipulation, you'd think they would be the first things they would be given on their profiles.

Everything12 said:
Its funny how the Lord of Light and the Embodiment of Chaos and Darkness don't have Light/Darkness Manipulation, you'd think they would be the first things they would be given on their profiles.
Nah reminds that look like .

DawnBringer Riven is Physical Embodiment of Order

NightBringer Yasuo is Physical Embodiment of Chaos

so Galeem and Dharkon are both Embodiment of Light and Order or Embodiment of Chaos and Darkness?

Nintendo also Video Game Logic.

I saw riven, thought of the Destiny 2 raid boss, and was very confused.

Who are dawnbringer riven and nightbringer yasuo tho

Wokistan said:
I saw riven, thought of the Destiny 2 raid boss, and was very confused.
Who are dawnbringer riven and nightbringer yasuo tho
those Riven and Yasuo from League of legends.

are you forgot your brain?

those Riven and Yasuo from League of legends.

are you forgot your brain?

Why do you expect me to know anything about some random game tho

Nah sure you about never heard played league of leagends from where come a random game?

Check out stuff this my old account was can't enter password got forgetting.

Im getting new account after switch old account now.

Welp, I got to finally experience Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I gotta say, it's pretty nice! It looks amazing, there are so many cool bells and whistles in the game, and I really like the looks of the brand new fighters and returning veterans. I was able to play as Falco, who was my main in SSB4, and he controlled great. I still need a bit of practice with the game and its miniscule changes to the mechanics, but overall, I like it, and I can't wait to get a copy of my own once I get myself a Switch. (Also, hype for World of Light, despite claims that it becomes a slog overtime.)

I´m still missing how you can no longer dodge while jumping whiel also conservating the momentum and being able to do it every single jump.

It was a neat trick I found in Smash 4, works surprisingly well with Kirby and Jigglypuff.

Hey did we ever determine if gameplay Spirits (Not the fighter spirits) may invalidate or validate a character being added?

Because, apparently, Sylux doesn't have a Spirit. Despite literally all the other Hunters having one.

If trophies didn't disconfirm characters, I doubt spirits would.

Although I do doubt that Nintendo would put a third Metroid rep in Ultimate as one of their 4 remaining DLCs. Especially since this would mean that Porky Minch would also be playable.

That said, still weird how they would remove Sylux but add a bunch of lesser Metroid characters from the same game.

But that reminds me, apparently the Masked Man (Earthbound) spirit was from fan-art. Just an fyi if someone wants to use it as an official art, probably the same thing with Nightmare from Metroid.

@SD Not exactly. The art itself is an official sprite, but the rip of the sprite itself was a fan-made one.

I mean all Game & Watch characters also got new art for Spirits due to lack of official ones. Although no idea for Nightmare. Silly Nightmare.

Meanwhile R.O.B. still lacks an actual stage fo his series and has literally only one spirit for his series as far I know.

Tabuu is a spirit in the game. I obtained him around two days ago lol. I've nearly finished World of Light, though I'm not sure about that as the game has trolled me into believing I was nearing the end just to reveal more. I'm currently at the point when you free the original MH and CH, and I'm now 99,9% sure the ones in the intro were clones. Whatever they have the same power as the originals, I don't know.

At best, the true MH and CH are only slightly more durable than the original ones, I'd say. They survived a beatdown from the fighters that killed the clones.

I just beated the game already a week ago.

You have to beat Galeem and Dharkon at the same time to unleash the true ending, and you have to also beat them separately to get a 100% savefile.

After the true ending, you can get a New Game+, which basically resets the game but you still have all your skills, spirits, dojos, stores and even fighters.

I've just finished the game now ovo

And I spent the entire credits glaring at the screen thinking that still wasn't the end

SPOILER

Is there a way to refight as MH?

"Bourgeoisie" <-------- Isabelle

Genius.

P.S. I also love how Royalty is greater than Divinity.

Back