• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genuinely one of their most entertaining episodes. It was very fun. It felt like a Kaiju fight.
Most of the time a fictional character fights someone who can beat them in a single blow the fight is either super quick or they never land a blow. Goku vs Kefla for example. But Olimar vs Plant was the exception because at the end of the day… determination and quick thinking won’t defeat someone too tough for you to harm and strong enough to one-shot you. Not on their own.

Solid Snake is defeated by Joker, and Snake is stomped harder according to VS Battles Wiki's standard. It is interesting that Futaba Sakura wins the hack battle against Otacon.

Solid Snake is defeated by Joker, and Snake is stomped harder according to VS Battles Wiki's standard. It is interesting that Futaba Sakura wins the hack battle against Otacon.
I’m 99% sure that they were downplaying Joker’s stats because, well, they aren’t tipping their hand so soon for a stomp.

Also I found it more interesting that Snake showed Oracle the difference between a hacker and a tactician after she beat Otacon but that might be because I know more about Persona than Metal Gear by far.

I found the funny thing that SB tends to remove Super Form, such as Sonic VS Fox rematch, and Link VS Ridley rematch.
Or more accurately they don’t consider it a foregone conclusion like most people. Instead they let their opponents do things like break the Fierce Deity Mask and the Chaos Emeralds if it’d make sense in context.
That tends to make it more creative.
Seeing Super Sonic every video would get old so if Fox would break the Emeralds…

Back