• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 3

Quick reminder that I will make the profile for Galeem, as I said of the previous thread and this other. I have already have it done so it would be frustrating to have it usurped by some inexperienced user.

Alright, about to leave to go and pick up my pre-ordered copy. This is gonna be a good weekend. Also <insert "you'll never see it coming" joke about Jokers reveal here>.

I also agree that it is downplay. It's At least Low 2-C for being higher than Tabuu and Master Hand, if not 2-C for ******* with Subspace and Purgatorio.

Yup, Galeem and his dark counterpart Darkhon are implied to be the supreme beings of the verse since one rappresents light and order and the other dark and chaos [both commands an army of Hands and are equal to eachother, both can oneshot the cast in the bad endings].

Galeem has Arceus and Loptr spirits in its army, it was speculated to have possibly created Tabuu since its recreation of the fighters are in a similar shape of blue as Tabuu.

While Darkhon keeps Tabuu spirit as a quiz before fighting Marx, it has also Master Core and other villains spirits in its area.

Yeah. Also if someone argue that creating subspace and SSB world isn't 2-C because it's not an universe, they're wrong. The whole shtick in SSBB was that Tabuu is sucking SSB world's space-time until he gains total control over it from the inside. SSB world is universe sized and that logic Subspace also is universe sized if not much larger.

So Tabuu's Spirit is in World of Light making Galeem's attack reach at least multiversal with Subspace and Purgatorio, and he can create duplicates of at least Low 2-C entities. They also managed to mind control the original Master Hand.

Also would controlling the Spirits and using them to control puppets be a feat?

Even though I agree that Galeem is higher than 3-C, someone should check the Japanese statement of Galeem "crushing the universe" as the Ita version simply says "the world".

I can't find Japanese version tbh. Though I'm pretty sure even if it's world, it will translate to universe. We saw Galeem's light extending a bit beyond the galaxy before camera was completely flashed by the light.

Pretty much one of the translation of "sekai" is reality. Universe is also yes. In SSBB, SSB world should have infinite space, as main cannon folds infinite space to suck the world in to the Subspace.

Back