• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 3

Dharkon is called the Embiodment of Chaos and Darkness, and yes I checked the japanese version it states hes the Incranation of Chaos and Darkness, so logically Galeem would be the Embodment of Order and Light?

Everything12 said:
Dharkon is called the Embiodment of Chaos and Darkness, and yes I checked the japanese version it states hes the Incranation of Chaos and Darkness, so logically Galeem would be the Embodment of Order and Light?
we heard about like DawnBringer Riven is Physical Embodiment of Order

,NightBringer Yasuo is Physical Embodiment of Chaos

so Galeem similar to Dharkon are both Embiodment of Darkness and Light?

Jimboydejuan12 said:
we heard about like DawnBringer Riven is Physical Embodiment of Order

,NightBringer Yasuo is Physical Embodiment of Chaos

so Galeem similar to Dharkons are both Embiodment of Darkness and Light?
Dharkon is the Embodiment of Chaos and Darkness and Galeem is his opposite, the Embodiment of Order and Light, and World of LIght is devoted to them fighting each other with everyone and everything else being caught inbetween.

Probably that fact when player picked a boss each fight Galeem or Dharkon are 2 bad endings.

Galeem light beam shots Dharkon is dead now become World of Light everything Destroys all life in Universe.

Dharkon his sharp tentacle Destroys Galeem is dead now become World of Darkness everywhere on cover Universe Darkness.

also Galeem and Dharkon both gets defeated become World of Balance bring Spirits soul in True Ending.

yeah sure make no sense?

So… who canonically beat Galeem and Dharkon? In Brawl it was probably Sonic since he appears in the Final Boss to fight Tabuu

but here it's left unknown

So you guys more than likely already discussed this (I don't follow the thread that much), but posting this here just in case.

914e7566db4a82f3cdffb8d040f51772

Hmmm, so potentially 2-A Smash Bros, if they ever get a villian that threatens the multiverse, or is it like with DBH, where since its only stated to be able to create infinite worlds, so it doesn't count?

Ok so, Galeem and Dharkon would scale to Low 2-C via MH, but the justifications of the latter for that tier are incredibly weak. What's up with that?

Eficiente said:
Ok so, Galeem and Dharkon would scale to Low 2-C via MH, but the justifications of the latter for that tier are incredibly weak. What's up with that?
Well the Trophy World is confirmed to at least have Purgatorio, and probably Inferno and Paradiso, but I don't really know how big they would be.Though Galeem and Dharkon are probably low 2-C for having a Tabuu Spirit in World of Light meaning they also attacked Subspace as well as the Trophy World.

Shouldn't they more be "At least Low 2-C, likely/possibly 2-A (with the new statement)" because of destroying/control everything? Since they have reach place like Purgatorio and Subspace, it make kinda sense that they affect more than just the universe.

@Everything Tabuu is Low 2-C only via scaling. His realm isn't universe-sized and he didn't created it. Galeem only affected the universe.

@YuriAkuto Pure assumptions.

Would controlling the Spirits and having them control puppet bodies be a feat for Galeem and Dharkon? Also it's confirmed that Galeem and Dharkon mind controlled the original Master Hand and Crazy Hand, because you fight the originals in the final map and free them from Galeem and Dharkon's control then they help you against Galeem and Dharkon.

Eficiente said:
@YuriAkuto Pure assumptions.
Previous thread had linked a interview which said that this also touched Purgatorio beings, and it was why Bayonetta wasn't able to escape. So it's still good for a "possibly"

Is Purgatorio a parallel universe rather than just a dimension (Or part of the universe, Smash canon of course) in Smash?

YuriAkuto said:
Previous thread had linked a interview which said that this also touched Purgatorio beings, and it was why Bayonetta wasn't able to escape. So it's still good for a "possibly"
Read this. And "touched beings from other realities"=/="reached all infinite timelines" anyway.

As stated in that very thread if the attack only destroyed characters from that location and didn't reach that location, then why would Samurai mention it when trying to explain how Bayonetta couldn't escape Gallem's attack by going there?

Logically because people there were affected too so escape via going there wouldn't make sense narratively, not need to jump to ludicrous conclusions based on pure speculation.

Would Galeem and Dharkon get soul manipulation from controlling Spirits?

Well, I registered it as pseudo-soul manip. It will likely stay like that once I make their profiles.

Btw should I... Make them already?

Eficiente said:
@Everything Tabuu is Low 2-C only via scaling. His realm isn't universe-sized and he didn't created it. Galeem only affected the universe.
He's embodiment of Subspace and I said it before. Subspace is universe sized, infinite in fact. Main cannon is going to send infinite space-time of SSB world to Subspace, you can't send infinite space if you don't have infinite space.

Eficiente said:
Well, I registered it as pseudo-soul manip. It will likely stay like that once I make their profiles.
Btw should I... Make them already?
Its easier to talk about what needs to be added and removed when we can actually see what's already there.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
He's embodiment of Subspace and I said it before. Subspace is universe sized, infinite in fact. Main cannon is going to send infinite space-time of SSB world to Subspace, you can't send infinite space if you don't have infinite space.
Unless it's a hyperbole you can't. Being an embodiment means nothing, but Subspace collapsed with his defeat, so Tabuu would be 3-A.

Personally, I don't think neither the World of Trophies nor Subspace are infinite. Though I do think Subspace is at least Universe size considering the World of Trophies is at least Universe sized and Tabuu planned to send all of it into Subspace which should probably be at least Universe sized to contain it.

No? If Subspace is in higher infinity, sending infinite space-time of SSB world is definitely possible. And that's what he's going to do. He will manipulate SSB world's space-time, we saw Tabuu reconstructing space-time he has and create maze. And why being embodiment of your realm doesn't scale to your realm? I'm 100% sure it scales, marvel God tiers like Oblivio and Eternity scales to their respective embodiment, we saw Tabuu manipulating space-time within subspace.

"Ganondorf made the Subspace Bomb factory self-destruct in order to draw this ultimate weapon out from Subspace. It's capable of infinitely rending space, and its firepower is greater than that of any weapon. It exists to draw all of this world into Subspace, but the last-ditch efforts of the fighters might prevent this." - Subspace Gunship

You know what happens when the gunship rends space.

https://www.smashbros.com/wii/jp/gamemode/modea/modea17.html

Japanese version pretty much confirm it as well, Subspace Gunship going to send infinite space to subspace. And yes, I can read Japanese.

Not false claims, ain't it?

Back