• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Bros-like Games Discussion Thread

The discussion thread is for the video games which are similar to Super Smash Bros series.

Range:
Games which directly refers to Super Smash Bros series (e.g. Super Smash Flash series)
Games which indirectly refers to Super Smash Bros series (e.g. MultiVersus)

Can Lebron's dunk slam (1:32) that is strong enough to create shockwaves count as a feat? Or it could be just hax as it applies an statistic reduction effect to the opponent?

1:26 He also appears to have a type of forcefield against projectiles when losing the ball, that not only stops projectiles but also transmute them into a new ball.

Last edited:

Can Lebron's dunk slam (1:32) that is strong enough to create shockwaves count as a feat? Or it could be just hax as it applies an statistic reduction effect to the opponent?

1:26 He also appears to have a type of forcefield against projectiles when losing the ball, that not only stops projectiles but also transmute them into a new ball.

Nah an attack can still have hax elemenrs it'd probably just be ass to calc and I sorta destrucitve elements like an effect for ground cracking or tiny rubble

Nah an attack can still have hax elemenrs it'd probably just be ass to calc and I sorta destrucitve elements like an effect for ground cracking or tiny
Understandable, I'm still new to all of this, and I am not really good at making calcs about feats.

Last edited:
R.4e5c6854fff25712afa25f5240fbc660

MultiVersus Characters Canonical Power Tier List
Superman (High 1-A)
Wonder Woman (High 1-A)
Batman (High 1-A)
Black Adam (High 1-A)
Finn the Human (1-A)
Jake the Dog (1-A)
Bugs Bunny (High 2-A)
Harley Quinn (2-C)
Steven Universe (4-B)
Rick Sanchez (4-B)
Taz (High 4-C)
Garnet (High 6-A)
Tom And Jerry (7-B)
The Iron Giant (Low 7-B)
Shaggy Rogers (7-C)
Velma (7-C)
Reindog (9-A)
Arya Stark (9-B)
Morty Smith (9-B)
Stripe (10-B)
LeBron James (?)

List of the current MultiVersus cast's peak canonical power.
Made using CSAP's system, sorry, not sorry.

Last edited:
Superman (High 1-A)
Wonder Woman (High 1-A)
Batman (High 1-A)
Finn the Human (High 2-A)
Jake the Dog (High 2-A)
Bugs Bunny (High 2-A)
Harley Quinn (2-C)
Steven Universe (4-B)
Rick Sanchez (4-B)
Taz (High 4-C)
Garnet (High 6-A)
Tom And Jerry (7-B)
The Iron Giant (Low 7-B)
Shaggy Rogers (7-C)
Velma (7-C)
Arya Stark (9-B)
Morty Smith (9-B)
LeBron James (?)
Reindog (?)

Wait why exactly are we listing these if they have no bearing on the characters in game

Superman (High 1-A)
Wonder Woman (High 1-A)
Batman (High 1-A)
Finn the Human (High 2-A)
Jake the Dog (High 2-A)
Bugs Bunny (High 2-A)
Harley Quinn (2-C)
Steven Universe (4-B)
Rick Sanchez (4-B)
Taz (High 4-C)
Garnet (High 6-A)
Tom And Jerry (7-B)
The Iron Giant (Low 7-B)
Shaggy Rogers (7-C)
Velma (7-C)
Arya Stark (9-B)
Morty Smith (9-B)
LeBron James (?)
Reindog (?)

There you have, but this video definitely used a logic more closed to this site.

Oh yeah I watched that one, it was so bad it forced me to make my list.

Velma is weaker than Shaggy because she’s worthless without glasses… like WHAT?!

Also the tiers in that vid have pretty much the same definitions on CSAP as on VSBW.

Last edited:
And the profile should have Reindog's regular abilities and Perks abilities separated by tabbers.

Update: The problem of the profiles are not just the one you listed. I have proposed a CRT as the start of CRT projects.

Last edited:
Back