• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid ways that infinity war could have ended

Scarlet Witch decided to destroy the stone first

But nooooooooo you had to save you're robot boyfriend didn't you?

DMUA said:
You heard me.
Cap was like "Yo fam you should be able to toats beat us with one of those stones" and Thanos was like "okay"

He blasted everyone with the timestone and Thor was like boi I done do be immortal, he mindhaxed everyone into being absolutely LIVID and Hulk was like oh okay and just jumped Thanos, he started Teleport spamming but Hawkeye just kinda recognized his pattern and shot him, he used the reality stone to make everyone think they beat Thanos and AIM became a charity organization, but then Cap was like HOMOSEX and broke out, then Thanos was like "screw this" but I think he got power absorbed by Ultron.

I don't remember.
I am now going to be adding Homosex into my daily vocabulary. Thank you.

Captain Marvel actually appears and wrecks Thanos and is basically immune to the Infinity Gauntlet because the nature of her existence is different than that of the other heroes. A la KR Wizard's finale if I recall correctly.

Galactus comes in at the Aftercredits where Thanos is celebrating his victory. It was at this point that Thanos knew he dun ****** up and gets eaten.

Back