• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stupid ways that infinity war could have ended

You mean the one where he got CISd to infinity where he only used one stone at a time and they all had perfect counters to it?

You heard me.

Cap was like "Yo fam you should be able to toats beat us with one of those stones" and Thanos was like "okay"

He blasted everyone with the timestone and Thor was like boi I done do be immortal, he mindhaxed everyone into being absolutely LIVID and Hulk was like oh okay and just jumped Thanos, he started Teleport spamming but Hawkeye just kinda recognized his pattern and shot him, he used the reality stone to make everyone think they beat Thanos and AIM became a charity organization, but then Cap was like HOMOSEX and broke out, then Thanos was like "screw this" but I think he got power absorbed by Ultron.

I don't remember.

Vision gets destroyed at the beginning of thye movie.

Quill doesn't attack Thanos

Thor goes for the hand

Thanos, surviving Thor throwing Stormbreaker to his chest, smirks as he says, "You should've aimed for the head".

He raised his armored hand, the infinity stones glowing in anticipation.

Thor's real eye widens in shock while the other just kinda goes off-center on what he's looking at.

Everyone be like, "The head, man!"

Thanos completes his 3-episodes worth of raising his hand and finally, snaps his fingers.

Nothing happens.

Everyone looks around, nothing different.

Then Thanos remembers, he doesn't know how to snap.

DMUA said:
Thanos remembers that he's one of those dudes who never was able to snap his fingers and flops over dead with his goal undone.
But I already did that

Hey guys i'm new to this site and was wondering how exactly i would go about making a vs battle thread? i have no idea.

When Thor stabs Thanos and Thanos is about to snap, Thor farts and as a result gets propelled upward, ripping Thanos in two and killing him.

Reinhard shows up and throes a spear, as khorne negs and BB authorities.

Sans undertale shows up, and fires off a PK flash to give the avengers a bad time

Back