• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna reiterate this since it got glossed over before; shouldn't A-Class & B-Class heroes be "At least 9-A" rather than just 9-A? They're scaling to a presumably unremarkable regular police officer, and even C-Class heroes are generally above the norm, so I'd think anyone in a class above that would scale higher.

Because the feat itself is only 9-B+. They're only 9-A through upscaling and the vast majority don't have evidence of 50 to 100x times more AP than the lowest C-Class.

ElixirBlue said:
It would then be a battle of Stamina. Flashy Flash would have to allow time to flow in order for BS to re-grow in size.

As Flashy Flash has never shown to cut at the atomic level like Focused Atomic Slash.
The focused Atomic slash does not attack on the atomic level. Its just a ton of slashes at once that turns the target into dust. Hell a cellular level attack was considered to vastly outclass his Atomic Slash in terms of precision.

Ok, dust. Still superior to what flashy flash could potentially do.

Heck, Atomic can "cut" Water, whatever that really means.

Though, it would be impressed when Atomic does reach that level Precision, being able to cut though cells without the cells noticing they were cut in between.

What would be a great technique is if he could cut atoms to cause miniature nukes. Or however that shit works.

It doesn't really indicate anything, it just sounds like simple exaggeration. And anyway the fact that they had to be together suggests it's more of a compatibility thing where they can cover each other's weak points rather than anything to do with raw AP.

SuperAPM said:
It doesn't really indicate anything, it just sounds like simple exaggeration. And anyway the fact that they had to be together suggests it's more of a compatibility thing where they can cover each other's weak points rather than anything to do with raw AP.
this

Super wdym?

Divine Wind, which is what the Japanese aircrafts in WII that used suicidal crashes were called. Kamikaze became known as a word for suicidal attacks because of that.

That's exactly what I was referring to. "Divine Wind" is the actual translation, its usage as a term for a suicide attack is its colloquial definition.

My comment was sarcastically using the actual translation specifically in response to it being used colloquially, there's really no deeper meaning to it.

ElixirBlue said:
Ok, dust. Still superior to what flashy flash could potentially do.

Heck, Atomic can "cut" Water, whatever that really means.

Though, it would be impressed when Atomic does reach that level Precision, being able to cut though cells without the cells noticing they were cut in between.
Hasn't he also cut through smoke?

Chapter 122 redraws

Issue with the redraws, Saitama now no longer admits he has poor direction. It goes back to being implied.

But it now shows Saitama is flexible with his approach to a problem. Don't keep wandering around the hallways, just bust the walls.

With the re draws, I think Saitama's intelligence needs to be updated. The redraws shows Saitama taking initiative to find a solution to their "lost" problem, instead of Saitama passively following Flashy Flash in the pre-re draws.

6A1028AD-7C9C-4DA1-89CF-2D22FA17E7D6
A976DD10-2D32-4285-A58B-BDBD3CC84A0D

disappointed that evil natural water only survived being frozen because sludge jellyfish just happened to join the fight.

if it werent for jellyfish than would evil natural water have been defeated that easily?

Well, think of it like this. If Child Emperor was drowning in Evil Natural Water before the oil, Child Emperor would have been eaten alive by the Mad Doctor Fish.

I think Saitama's intelligence needs to be updated

Not to be that guy, but going "Mazes suck let's just punch our way out" isn't exactly the most compelling evidence for an upgrade.

At the very least for SBA, we should noted Saitama takes the initiative, as the pre re draws show Saitama as a follower.

It was still able to break through the Ice and fire that tendril to attack sludge, so it's not entirely helpless. (Also if you want it to resist freezing just make the fight happen near some oil barrels or something)

ElixirBlue said:
At the very least for SBA, we should noted Saitama takes the initiative, as the pre re draws show Saitama as a follower.
I don't think he did though. Saitama followed Flashy for a decent length of time before getting mad and changing tactics.

Saitama did think of a solution to their problem.

He didn't go, "I'm mad at running down hallways so let's go bust through walls instead."

Saitama went "Following through these hallways is getting us nowhere. Let's make our own straight path through the walls and circle around till we find a monster or the boss."

So, what kind of ability was Tatsumaki showing when she sensed Gyro Gyro through a weak link of her telekinesis? Enhanced senses?

ElixirBlue said:
He didn't go, "I'm mad at running down hallways so let's go bust through walls instead."

Saitama went "Following through these hallways is getting us nowhere. Let's make our own straight path through the walls and circle around till we find a monster or the boss."
A child could have come up with that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
ElixirBlue said:

A child could have come up with that.
literally a ******* idiot could come up with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back