• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fine, but specify how it's used on the profile as it's somewhat unconventional

Actually, it is better to have Body Control and Acid Manipulation separated and have 1 description for the both of them.

Body Control and Acid Manipulation (Pig God's body can be manipulated to consume Large Size Type 0's and Pig God's stomach can instantly dissolve solids to liquids who's Durability can exceed his own)

Hm, I was taking that from Evil Natural Water tanking a casual, look away hit from Saitama.

ENW shouldn't have 7-A durability tbh. It's literally a body of water, it's only so tough to kill thanks to its Regenerationn.

Pig God still has control over his body. He saved the disciples and stored them inside of himself without hurting them.

I would expand the Acid Manipulation to include that he can control what he digests.

This is something I brought up a while ago and forgot about.

https://********.org/chapter/55541/5

Fear manipulation for Sweet Mask?

Done. I think Pig God is good for the next couple of years till we see this "hidden power" of his.

Tetsucabrah said:
https://********.org/chapter/55541/5

Fear manipulation for Sweet Mask?
Yeah, I agree with that. Though, it was to those a lot weaker than he is.

Hm... I probably should have made a CRT for Pig God. Good thing I went step by step here before adding anything... o^o

Huh, from what I can tell, seems Fubuki wasn't bluffing.

Hopefully we won't have to wait to long to see the results of Bang and Bomb's combo attack.

Unless Genos comes at the end I guess they removed him entirely from the Rover fight. Otherwise more non-physical interaction stuff from Bang (guess that confirms Garou isn't helpless at in his hypothetical Boros fight) and Blizzard deflecting another blast.

Fubuki pulled a "Nine Tails cloak" move on Bang, Bomb and herself.

Bomb is getting far more feats than his webcomic self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back