• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperAPM said:
I'm not saying they should be equal, I've already agreed that at most they should only be baseline High 8-C+. But the idea with the crows is that for just three individual tigers to become a demon just by coming together suggests that they are individually extremely high level tigers and an extremely low level demon.
I hate to keep bumping this I'd really like to get this sorted as soon as possible.

In fairness Gums is constantly chewing on him, so he could be recovering at a constant rate for all we know.

In either respect I placed his Regenerationn at Mid-Low for the time being.

SuperAPM said:
SuperAPM said:
I'm not saying they should be equal, I've already agreed that at most they should only be baseline High 8-C+. But the idea with the crows is that for just three individual tigers to become a demon just by coming together suggests that they are individually extremely high level tigers and an extremely low level demon.
I hate to keep bumping this I'd really like to get this sorted as soon as possible.
High Tiger for each works better imo

I don't think they were individually on the level of Kombu (Snek and Lightning Max probably wouldn't stand a chance against Kombu) so they should only be considered High 8-C+ collectively.

I haven't suggested that they're on Kombu's level, as I've said they are only baseline High 8-C+ (6 tons). But if that is the case then their power combined would lead to a bump up to 8-B.

Even if it turns out to be moot I'd like to see someone calc Saitama's slapping Mosquito Girl. Since it at least shattered a building apart.

That and Beast King slicing through buildings. Decent feats.

List of monsters who survived casual attacks from Saitama:

• Mosquito Girl
  • Kombu Infinity
  • Overgrown Rover
  • Evil Natural Water
  • Boros
  • Awakened Garou
Missing any?

Boros-fan said:
Can we get a calc of the anime version of that scene? His slap splits the clouds above and cuts a gash into the ground under him.
You can calc the anime scene, but it can't be used as justifcation for a tier, since the anime changes the scene by adding a clous split.

I'm confused. Kombu surviving a Punch is... uncertain for me but how did Mosquito Girl survive? I thought she splattered on the building after Saitama slapped her.

In the anime she was splattered, but in the manga her body remained intact and she was never confirmed dead afaik.

Here's the twinkle in the sky confirming her survival as well as Dr. Genus' scree revealing that she lived after all

That's why many people believe she's still alive, presumably working in Genus' current shop given that sketch Murata drew, even if she hasn't showed up in the manga since her defeat.

In the manga Saitama doesn't split the clouds and the ground with that slap, btw.

Meh, Gyro Gyro isn't the most reliable source of information, even though she is right HE and BS are the WMD's of the Monster Association.

iirc everything she's been wrong about are related to outsiders from her organization.

She's usually been right about her own men.

Did Gyro Gyro ever find out about Golden Sperm? I would think that would be something Black Sperm would keep to himself. Especially if he had plans to take down Orochi.

She wouldn't know about GS unless he specifically told her. BS mentioned that fusion is a trump card and something he avoids using since it can permantly get rid of a ton of cells.

i dont understand the mangas writing. the latest chapter of the manga basically is trying to get the readers to understand that the S-Class were only so confident and seemingly invincible because they've only dealt with demon level threats so far, and now that they're taking on dragons, its a completely different scenario because dragons are supposed to be on an entirely different level than demons. so the s-class are getting rekt, ok.

but didnt we literally JUST see child emperor and flashy flash take out dragons? so what are they even implying here? in the webcomic it made sense because the FF and CE fights never happened, but the mangas writing is just weird in comparison.

Flashy Flash and Brave Giant are not typical examples of the S-Class, just as it is with Tatsumaki and Darkshine they are absolute monsters amongst the rest of them. CE especially showcased how much less capable he is against a dragon level monster without the aid a gigantic mech of awesome power.

It wasn't even just raw power that took them out, Psykos intentionally set everything up so that most of them would be pitted against a bad matchup i.e. Atomic Samurai vs Black Sperm.

Yeah, there was a level of tactics going into the dragon fights that were not there for Flashy Flash or CE. Honestly, CE vs ENW was a coincidence now in the manga.

Black Sperm would beat Flashy Flash. Speed means nothing to BS, as FF's method of attack is still cutting.

If anything that matchup was bad for ENW, if it wasn't for sludge jellyfish showing up it would have froze to death or whatever.

Actually, I'd say speed matters quite significantly against Black Sperm. His cell stock may be immense but its still limited, slash long enough and eventually he'd just cut down the defenceless single celled black sperm's until there was nothing left. AS may have far greater attack speed but in terms of actual movement speed he and BS are bascially equivalent, unlike Flashy who is so fast BS wouldn't even have a chance to perceive him.

It would then be a battle of Stamina. Flashy Flash would have to allow time to flow in order for BS to re-grow in size.

As Flashy Flash has never shown to cut at the atomic level like Focused Atomic Slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back