• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how throwing rubble into the sky requires much thought to pull off. All Saitama had to do to hit him is just punch slightly faster than normal, which is exactly what he did.

Saitama isn't stupid, but he also isn't noably above average either.

SuperAPM said:
I don't see how throwing rubble into the sky requires much thought to pull off. All Saitama had to do to hit him is just punch slightly faster than normal, which is exactly what he did.
Saitama only did that to counter Garou's insane analytical prediction.

At most I'd say he has the potential to become smarter, but like everything else from martial arts to video games he simply has no reason to train in anything anymore,

He does seem to have keen streets smarts tho, from what I can tell at least.

A child could have come up with that.
literally a ******* idiot could come up with that

Flashy Flash who was shown to crave up the walls in his fight with two dragons didn't think of that

Possibly, not likely. Since its reliant on a quote that said "GS could beat a 100% Tornado".

Sure, assuming the size earthquake recalc has been accepted.

Dbz, you gotta chill out man. Its a simple and easily fixable spelling error.

Hey buddy. Just a heads up. Don't start each sentence without capitalizing the first word. Why would you start a sentence without capitalizing the first word? Do you not know basic grammar?

SuperAPM said:
Hey buddy. Just a heads up. Don't start each sentence without capitalizing the first word. Why would you start a sentence without capitalizing the first word? Do you not know basic grammar?
grammar isn't important when im writing a comment on a discussion thread. but when you're editing a profile, that's when grammar matters. well imo at least lol

Now that we know that Pig God is famous in the world of obese, can we make a summary for him or should we wait until after the arc is done so we can leave a little note of how earnest he is with his hero duties?

grammar isn't important when im writing a comment on a discussion thread. but when you're editing a profile, that's when grammar matters. well imo at least lol

I'm just laughing at the irony of being told to fix my grammar in a sentence chalked full of terrible grammar is all. I understand you're just making a quick snappy comment, and I apologize for my mistake. Thank you for correcting them.

DbzDB2 said:
metal bat was yelling at PPP to hurry up while they were running away from boros' collapsing ship. i don't know if this counts though considering that it was a joke scene.
Ah right. Well the thing about OPM is that even during joke moments there are bits of information that can't be disregarded. The same scene showed that Bang was much faster than the rest of the boys too.

On that, Atomic Samurai was seemingly struggling to keep up because he was carrying Iaian, but I wouldn't interpret that as him being super weak personally since he was still running very fast, plus he shouldn't be any weaker than his disciple, who can lift this

SuperAPM said:
I'm just laughing at the irony of being told to fix my grammar in a sentence chalked full of terrible grammar is all. I understand you're just making a quick snappy comment, and I apologize for my mistake. Thank you for correcting them.
no problem bro. it's all good my man. i shouldnt have been such a dick in the first place anyway

She does not have it listed on her profile. Depending how the next few chapters go, Psykos having Mind Hax could give Garou resistance to Mind Manipulation.

he doesnt manipulate acid though. its not like he can telekinetically manipulate it, he just has really strong acid within his body that he can use to digest large monsters.

Well, the description on the wiki for Acid Manipulation is: "The ability to produce and/or manipulate acids, or potentially corrosive substances in general, such as strong bases and digestive enzymes. A user can utilize these substances to eat away at opponents, dissolving their bodies and potentially ignoring conventional durability in the process."

Pig God's Acid does ignore conventional Durability, from Eyesight and Foodtub to Evil Natural Water.

well it shouldnt be called acid manipulation if it includes just having acid in you without being able to manipulate it lmfao

Well, true. Everyone has acid in their bodies but 99.999999999% of people don't use it as a weapon. And the acid in their bodies don't instant kill/deconstruct large sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back