• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I look this girl up and she looks exactly like Casca from Berserk 🗿
Not saying Casca isn't hot but.. Wow lol
Dark-skinned tomboy. I can see the resemblance but in basically every other way they're different. Personally I never thought Casca looked very hot but I think that was because of Miura's art style, not because it makes women look ugly, no not at all, but because when I read Miura's art, it's much more like reading something from a painter, a real work of art, something to be admired and analyzed, and not something I can really get any kind of sexual stimulus out of. Maybe that's just me though.

Dark-skinned tomboy. I can see the resemblance but in basically every other way they're different. Personally I never thought Casca looked very hot but I think that was because of Miura's art style, not because it makes women look ugly, no not at all, but because when I read Miura's art, it's much more like reading something from a painter, a real work of art, something to be admired and analyzed, and not something I can really get any kind of sexual stimulus out of. Maybe that's just me though.
I never thought she was that hot either, but she was far from ugly, that's for sure.
Gotta say I don't like how Miura made people try to.. "hug" her so much though

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkYxMTI4ODMyODg3NzEwNTY4NTk5JTJGcGFnZV8wNS5wbmc=

It's true tho

Ziller e Coomander são torcedores de time de futebol, ambos de times diferentes, toda vez que ambos se encontram termina em briga que nem as brigas de torcedores aqui no Brasil, a única coisa que os fazem se juntar é quando aquele famoso juiz vem atrapalhar o jogo de futebol dos dois times...

Translate: Ziller and Coomander are fans of a soccer team, both from different teams, every time they meet it ends in a fight like the fan fights here in Brazil, the only thing that makes them come together is when that famous judge comes to disturb the soccer game of the two teams...

Last edited:
Ziller e Coomander são torcedores de time de futebol, ambos de times diferentes, toda vez que ambos se encontram termina em briga que nem as brigas de torcedores aqui no Brasil, a única coisa que os fazem se juntar é quando aquele famoso juiz vem atrapalhar o jogo de futebol dos dois times...
You have to speak english

Then they kiss

I don't even **** that I'm going to stop speaking Portuguese because of a stupid rule, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A MEME... Instead I'm going to put the translation right below when I speak in another language.
This is ballsy considering two Admins frequently visit this thread

Fubuki may be hot but I wouldn't really be very interested in a relationship with either of them knowing their personalities beforehand. Fubuki comes off as the type of person that would pretty much do everything in her power to benefit from you in every way possible while not respecting or considering your emotions, and who will use things to manipulate you in the process. She also seems very whiny, preachy, and egotistical.

Tatsumaki is just kind of a bitch and she wouldn't regard me as even being worth her time given the fact that I'm a random powerless nobody.
You say this as if these aren't the ideal personalities

so in your logic, rover>orochi?
saitama needed a serious move to overpower orochi gaia’s cannon and also, saitama is not used to measure characters in 90% of the occasions.

also, boros LITERALLY does not scales to 5 exatos. Look at his profile. Also, why would he? Are you implying that a casual saitama is 5 exatons only? Bro, shut it
everyone scales above fodderochi

anyways more Boros stuff
I've been thinking of the statement that he had saitama on the defensive (which was also said for the superior, based anime guidebook)
I think it's necessary to put "had a casual saitama on the defensive" into his speed and AP justification, that way we can probably remove the possibly rating that had to be shoved in here to appease Damage.
Additionally, Boros' condensed laser should be rela+ and possibly ftl because of the fact that meteoric burst uses his latent energy
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5MTcyNTY2NTY2NTAzOTE1NjIlMkZwXzExLnBuZw==

and my next plan is probably to add to Boros' intelligence (and standard tactics) that he uses dust from his energy beam to land a sneak attack, like this
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY2MDMzNzg1MjgzOTglMkZwXzQwLnBuZw==

perhaps even limited stealth mastery

and of course, pseudo flight
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkY5MTcyNTY1NzI4MTg4NDE2NDElMkZwXzM1LnBuZw==

also, his regen is the best in the universe (shown here and on the databook page)
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyNTY3NTc0MDU5NjIyNzAlMkZwXzMucG5n

meaning he should be noted as having better regen than melz, who survived this stuff:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MTcyNTYwNDg1MTgyNjY5MzElMkZwXzMuanBn
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyNTY1MTcyNzc4NjQwMDYlMkZwXzI1LnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNTY2NjE3NjMyNTYzMzAlMkZwXzEyLnBuZw==

class P feat had absolutely no business getting removed smh.

release Boros should honestly be comparable to flashy flash just for being straight up equal to casual saitama there, which actually kind of reminds me of this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNzc5MzE3MTYzNDk5NTIlMkY0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MTcyNzgwMDUwOTU3MjcxMDQlMkY1LnBuZw==

I'll try and get back on that in a few months

Blast and God to Boros: Don't care
Blast and God to Tatsumaki:
God: I need to amp my pawn to defeat her
Blast: Proud

Saitama and Tats both defeated God amp opponent.

It seems that just as Atomic Sekiro passed the torch from Tatsu simp to Coomander and fled to another fandom, Engine appeared to be Coomander's successor, does the successor live up to the predecessor? Check it out in the next episode of My Powerscaler Academia

It seems that just as Atomic Sekiro passed the torch from Tatsu simp to Coomander and fled to another fandom, Engine appeared to be Coomander's successor, does the successor live up to the predecessor? Check it out in the next episode of My Powerscaler Academia
EnderLord8: I am narrating does that make me cool?

Last edited:
Q city is the safest city in OPM due to watchdog man, meaning he scales above metal knight's security system, which scales above the A class heroes, meaning watchdog man probably scales above amai mask

Back