• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean Murata said on twitter something like “they did a good job showing the power of Boros”
also anime Boros is cooler so it’s canon.

Your link didn’t work but I was referring to this
IMG_1213.jpg
Do you have the Twitter thing ? I can’t find it

To be honest, it seems very strange to me the method by which we scale all the demons to a minimum of 7-C. Because we get that Catfish > Genji = Genos Post G-4. This is stupid, because it turns out that Genji could one-shot Genos BoS.
Genji somewhat scales to Genos Post Sea King/Alien Invasion Arc not Post G4 because the bonus chapter where he and Stinger damage Grizzly Nyah takes place after Saitama was promoted to B Class and Genos arms don't look like the ones he had when facing G4.
Genos BoS was indisputably worthy of the S-Class in terms of strength, according to the association, according to Mask. Genji, according to our view, is much stronger. But he is not worthy of the A-class. More to say, he is weaker than those three heroes who were "Close to S-class" in strength, but who were easily defeated by Garou.
The Hero Association scouting Genos for destroying the House of Evolution and Sweet Mask's interest in him is anime only, in the manga he gets S Class for getting 100/100 in the test and nothing else so this point is null.

Also BoS Genos would literally get no diffed by human Garou too 🗿

It's gonna be awesome when we get to the manga robot invasion and we have the monsters fighting
Psykos could get a moment against them, Phoenix Man could kill some robots, sperm and rover might have to defend themselves against a machine (out of self defense, since he's still not really reformed in a meaningful way lol), which would be a good time to reveal that he's been growing cell stock and maybe has enough to take out a few, Reawakened Garou could also kick some serious ass as well, might even end up fighting a machine god.
Much to look forward to.

It's gonna be awesome when we get to the manga robot invasion and we have the monsters fighting
Psykos could get a moment against them, Phoenix Man could kill some robots, sperm and rover might have to defend themselves against a machine (out of self defense, since he's still not really reformed in a meaningful way lol), which would be a good time to reveal that he's been growing cell stock and maybe has enough to take out a few, Reawakened Garou could also kick some serious ass as well, might even end up fighting a machine god.
Much to look forward to.
And Mecha-Boros appears

I'm gonna be creative and make a match no one has heard of before. Goku Vs. Saitama Vs. Superman (Post-Crisis). Innovation at work here.

With Boros speed blitzing there’s really nothing tats can do, so it’s pretty pointless.
I doubt speedblitzing Tats. Since Gale wind and Hellfire flame downplayed her and Flashy on their speed.

Anyways is there any world map of OPM cause I don't see anyone talk about the speed where Tatsumaki and Saitama dating I mean fighting across the cities.

I doubt speedblitzing Tats. Since Gale wind and Hellfire flame downplayed her and Flashy on their speed.

Anyways is there any world map of OPM cause I don't see anyone talk about the speed where Tatsumaki and Saitama dating I mean fighting across the cities.
never seen a more deranged post

type the MAP in the following link, it will direct you to the map you want

Goku's aura alone slices off Saitama's brain stem or whatever.
Stats equal (trollface).

Kidding Goku still low-diffs Saitama (manga Goku at least, anime Goku is another question). Post-Crisis Superman Vs. Goku stats equalized is actually an interesting match but I think Superman takes it comfortably.

to think that anime killed this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzAyNDU2NzA5OTIlMkY5MTcyNTk3ODA2MDE1NTcwMDIlMkZwXzIxLnBuZw==
Season 2 moment. Shame because lowkey it was one of Garou's most badass moments and it gets completely overlooked. The Hero Hunter arc was the best at displaying Garou's inhuman will power in my opinion, and this scene perfectly encapsulates that he absolutely disregards things like pain in pursuit of his mission. He'll get stabbed through the hand with a smile on his face if it means winning a fight. Like imagine how ******* agonizing that would be, even the most disciplined martial artist would be screaming irl at that, but he doesn't care at all.

Remember when very insightful Saitama is impressed by Tatsumaki's powers the same as he praised Monster Garou that is already tier 6 and ftl.

Psychic powers can be trained?
AD for Tats?

To be specific, the panel of Saitama taking damage doesn't make sense, and a lot of people try to justify that if he did damage to him, through that panel, when literally if he had taken damage, Saitama would be impressed by it, and he isn't.

To be specific, the panel of Saitama taking damage doesn't make sense, and a lot of people try to justify that if he did damage to him, through that panel, when literally if he had taken damage, Saitama would be impressed by it, and he isn't.
Cosmic Garou scratching saitama with consecutive normal punches didn’t even get a reaction out of him

It's just Boros pov

Back