• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Second best villain behind Garou. God will probably be the second best villain by the end of the series but not yet. Orochi is actual mid.

He was among the most popular characters before the anime began. Season 1 is dead in popularity and has been for years and people still love him in the OPM community. What is bro wafflin' about.
obviously he was among the most popular, he was created even before opm

I mean, tbf Psykorochi's Earth Slicer is more iconic than Boros CSRC and oh boy if it gets decently animated...

bitch plz
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg0NDEzMjg3MDAlMkY5MTcyNzkxNTAzNjMwMDQ5NjglMkY1LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkY5MTcyNzkxNjQxMTE5MzM0NDAlMkY2LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyNzkxNzMyMTM1ODU0MzglMkY3LnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNzkxODAwMzc3MDk4NDQlMkY4LnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkY5MTcyNzkwNDY1MjA0MjY0OTYlMkYxMS5wbmc=

You're right Boros scales above 5 exatons in base. possibly higher (Took Saitama's Normal Punch[4] much better than Orochi did[5]). Cope harder.
so in your logic, rover>orochi?
saitama needed a serious move to overpower orochi gaia’s cannon and also, saitama is not used to measure characters in 90% of the occasions.

also, boros LITERALLY does not scales to 5 exatos. Look at his profile. Also, why would he? Are you implying that a casual saitama is 5 exatons only? Bro, shut it

so in your logic, rover>orochi?
saitama needed a serious move to overpower orochi gaia’s cannon and also, saitama is not used to measure characters in 90% of the occasions.

also, boros LITERALLY does not scales to 5 exatos. Look at his profile. Also, why would he? Are you implying that a casual saitama is 5 exatons only? Bro, shut it
The only thing this entire exchange proved was just how much brain rot you get when u simp for that sassy lost child and I have even more respect for Ziller now because he has to deal with this practically whenever he mentions Boros.

boros does not scale to orochi in his profile.
This is his AP: At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before. Destroyed large sections of his spaceship's interior), possibly higher (Was surprised that Saitama could survive his hits despite seeing him destroy his armor moments prior, which would make him stronger than his armor is durable).

This is his durability: At least Town level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Able to withstand being smashed into the pillar of his chamber[4], which is stated to be more durable than the rest of his ship), possibly higher (Took Saitama's Normal Punch[4] much better than Orochi did[5])

These are both on the profile and accepted in the CRT. This is easy to understand.

Idk man even petite women get my rooster up Tatsumaki ain't even getting a budge out of it I think she just has a underdeveloped body man

Like bruh, why her of all people?
Doesn't she have a hot, taller sister??
Fubuki may be hot but I wouldn't really be very interested in a relationship with either of them knowing their personalities beforehand. Fubuki comes off as the type of person that would pretty much do everything in her power to benefit from you in every way possible while not respecting or considering your emotions, and who will use things to manipulate you in the process. She also seems very whiny, preachy, and egotistical.

Tatsumaki is just kind of a bitch and she wouldn't regard me as even being worth her time given the fact that I'm a random powerless nobody.

From the matter of appearance, I would say Fubuki is a fair bit more attractive (though I greatly prefer Tatsumaki's hair but that's about it). but from the perspective of personality, both are equally repulsive. Like, we may like or root for them as readers, but think about what would happen if you actually met either of them in person, they would disregard you as a worthless nobody, only difference is that Fubuki wouldn't be as harsh about it as Tatsumaki. All the two care about besides themselves and their loved ones (basically just each other and the Fubuki Group) is power.

Which is why Suiko is number 1. Hot, AND a great personality. Mizuki number 2. Yuta number 3.

This is my point bruh.
Tatsumaki looks like a child.
If you wanna simp for someone why not simp for her sister??
Practically the same as her except she's taller and actually looks like an adult, and she's also petite, so..
She doesn't look like a child, only did earlier in the manga before Murata's art style changed. Tatsumaki is attractive, but not as much as Fubuki, in my opinion.

Back