• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Genos’ knowledge is not canon because he canonically didn’t witness the fight, that’s the entire reason we aren’t caring about the hero association part of the guidebook
have you been paying attention dawg?
Ok, so Hero Association isn't Canon, Genos narrating the fight isn't Canon, but Boros scaling to Tatsumaki is Canon...

Also, I want to see your opinion of this
Wait-, I've noticed about something

"The battle between the strongest in humanity and strongest in the universe"

Tatsumaki is part of humanity. Boros being the "strongest in the universe" does not counter humanity because of how the statement is made (and because otherwise that'd include Saitama). So... it seems the statement does not include Tatsumaki at all

This doesn't change the fact that Genos is a terrible powerscaler, I remember this was discussed before at some point and was dismissed as Genos not being really reliable, but I don't have the patience to look into that right now because I don't have time for it. ..

It would be nice if some kind soul could find where this was discussed...

To me it just means that in this instance the databook is inconsistent with the manga continuity and should be ignored 🤷‍♂️

Genos isn't a "terrible powerscaler" he just doesn't have as much information as the audience

For him, until the later parts of the MA arc Saitama's greatest feat was destroying the meteor

Ok, so Hero Association isn't Canon, Genos narrating the fight isn't Canon, but Boros scaling to Tatsumaki is Canon...
Because both of those are in-universe sources that don’t actually have knowledge of Saitama vs Boros, while all that’s left is just a literal databook, which is word of god.
Also, I want to see your opinion of this
Saitama is the obvious exception, given that he’s literally an anomaly in the universe to god himself, and also is the one who defeats Boros but more importantly, the guidebook also says that they’re the 2 who fulfill the prophecy, meaning Tatsumaki still wouldn’t have done shit if Saitama wasn’t there
And also it’s stated 3 times that Boros is the strongest in the universe.
Not to mention, Saitama defeating Boros only comes on the next page, and that’s how we treat the 7-B carnage Kabuto guidebook statement as well, so…

Saitama is the obvious exception, given that he’s literally an anomaly in the universe to god himself, and also is the one who defeats Boros but more importantly,
There is no source in your words that Saitama is the only exception

And if Saitama was the only exception, then that'd mean Blast, who even if he wasn't in the universe, still is part of the humanity, isn't. So... sorry but no
the guidebook also says that they’re the 2 who fulfill the prophecy,
Yeah, and Boros in the manga states that prophecies can't be trusted at all. This also contradicts manga, so, as the other things you said, it's not canon?
meaning Tatsumaki still wouldn’t have done shit if Saitama wasn’t there
Headcanon
And also it’s stated 3 times that Boros is the strongest in the universe.
The strongest in the universe, but without including humanity
Not to mention, Saitama defeating Boros only comes on the next page, and that’s how we treat the 7-B carnage Kabuto guidebook statement as well, so…
Another proof that it's not reliable. Good you mentioned it

Meh, this is why I originally pushed for only having the tatsumaki scaling as a possibly rating, I never shoulda been convinced to go all the way with it
but there’s more on the way quite soon, I assure you.

Could have probably used Psykorochi's height considering her beam was on cloud level
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyNzkxNzMyMTM1ODU0MzglMkY3LnBuZw==

Ender, theres no “consistence” in Tatsumaki’s current feats.
Why do you think that a hero would try destroy the planet? She literally almost died in order to protect everyone against Saitama. This is against her intentions. She was definetely using focused and targeted moves on Saitama. I was one of those guys who were expecting huge feats as big as we got in Psykosorochi’s fight, but if you think a bit about it, it wouldnt make sense. In one case it’s a brutal and a deathmatch battle, on the other hands theres two heros “playing around “

Ender, theres no “consistence” in Tatsumaki’s current feats.
Why do you think that a hero would try destroy the planet? She literally almost died in order to protect everyone against Saitama. This is against her intentions. She was definetely using focused and targeted moves on Saitama. I was one of those guys who were expecting huge feats as big as we got in Psykosorochi’s fight, but if you think a bit about it, it wouldnt make sense. In one case it’s a brutal and a deathmatch battle, on the other hands theres two heros “playing around “
I told you this like 20 times coom

Her power was unknown, all that’s known is just that Boros was stronger
And besides, Tatsumaki canonically used her full strength against saitama long before he fought Boros, so you can’t even really argue she’s like Saitama where her full strength was never used in universe at that point in time.
It’s canon, and it’s not from an unreliable narrator (hero association) so it’s useable
Tatsumaki didnt use her full force against an intraining saitama, since she affect the current one.

I’ll make a crt about this today or tomorrow.

Back