• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Your arrogance and pettiness in this whole discussion is unreal. You can present your opinion without continously calling opposing opinions wrong just because they don't allign with yours, so please calm down cause it's really annoying.

everyone here sucks boros dicks everytime, and who tries to be against gets instantly targeted by the stupid fandom.
And then you wanna talk about arrogance? LOL

if he was defending Boros i DOUBT you would ever say this

In terms of scaling, kind of. In terms of actual feats, no.

Kabuto and Beefcake are more featless than he is in both regards, and I doubt anyone would really call them featless.
to the position ya’ll put him, yes, he is featless.
You just need to compare him with Tatsumaki and Garou.

Can we stop with these unnecesary personal attacks for 5 seconds? 'You just disagree because of bias' is especially bad.
to the position ya’ll put him, yes, he is featless.
You just need to compare him with Tatsumaki and Garou.
The same still applies to base Kabuto and Beefcake (who are in the top 90% of the verse), my guy.

If the evidence is there, it's there. If it's not, it's not. Saying he's featless compared to main characters is complete irrelevance.

everyone here sucks boros dicks everytime, and who tries to be against gets instantly targeted by the stupid fandom.
And then you wanna talk about arrogance? LOL

if he was defending Boros i DOUBT you would ever say this
If those defending Boros said that the opinions of others are wrong and they are right than yes, I would have said the same exact thing, because I hate when people says that the opinions of others are wrong. This is a site where fictional character fight against each other in a system made up by us, there is no "objective" thing in here except for what is printed in the pages. Who wins in a fight or how strong is a character is not a matter of objectiveness, it's a matter of how you as a person interpret fights, panels, statements, author intent and such, at least as long as it's coherent with what is shown or told in the story. Pretending to be right when everything is up to interpretation, especially in cases like this, wont change anything.
But this is my last comment on this. Everyone is free to do what they want or push the downgrade/upgrades that they want, just remember to respect other people opinions.

Your arrogance and pettiness in this whole discussion is unreal. You can present your opinion without continously calling opposing opinions wrong just because they don't allign with yours, so please calm down cause it's really annoying.
I'm not calling them wrong because they don't align with mine. You realize the calculation is actually objectively incorrect, right? Wdym?

And the LS scaling is also objectively wrong for reasons I provided above even if the calculation itself was correct. I've talked to some people off-site about it include some staff and they also agree.

I'm not being arrogant or petty here. What I'm saying is hardly a matter of opinion.

Aside from the Boros not scaling above Tatsumaki stuff...
In terms of scaling, kind of. In terms of actual feats, no, because (even without the High 6-A ship stuff) he still ****** up kilometres-long stretches of his ship and kicked Saitama to the moon.
I'm saying that he is featless in the sense that most of his feats are not really anything close to the people he current scales to.

Also, the stuff you mentioned is likely not even Tier 6.

Only CSRC really gets him up there, and even with generous calculations it is usually lower than Orochi's feat.

If you're talking exclusively High 6-A stuff, then yeah, but, like I said, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I'm ducking out of this Boros shit to finish the rest of the WC stuff I have planned.

Garou's ultimate attack being weaker than even the most lowballed version of CSRC makes me so sad. Very sad.
Garou being the only top tier to reach tier 5 was so nice...

Can we stop with these unnecesary personal attacks for 5 seconds? 'You just disagree because of bias' is especially bad.

The same still applies to base Kabuto and Beefcake (who are in the top 90% of the verse), my guy.

If the evidence is there, it's there. If it's not, it's not. Saying he's featless compared to main characters is complete irrelevance.
theres a big difference in both cases.

being stronger than 90% of the verse is something that EVERY SINGLE dragon can be, without even moving, just by BEING a dragon, and this has nothing to do with feats but common sense.

But now, to be stronger than TATSUMAKI and GAROU, those who have EXCLUSIVE feats, yes, you should have your own feat

also, do i need to mention that both characters that i mentioned are POWERHOUSES of the verse? Developed to be STRONGER than most enemies?

theres a big difference in both cases.

being stronger than 90% of the verse is something that EVERY SINGLE dragon can be, without even moving, just by BEING a dragon, and this has nothing to do with feats but common sense.

But now, to be stronger than TATSUMAKI and GAROU, those who have EXCLUSIVE feats, yes, you should have your own feat

also, do i need to mention that both characters that i mentioned are POWERHOUSES of the verse? Developed to be STRONGER than most enemies?
Boros’ best feat is defeating Sun Man in ONE’s unreleased comic
in other words his raw power scales above main character plot armor, solidifying him as an overpowered antagonist, a feat that only Garou could replicate by becoming the main character.

Boros’ best feat is defeating Sun Man in ONE’s unreleased comic
in other words his raw power scales above main character plot armor, solidifying him as an overpowered antagonist, a feat that only Garou could replicate by becoming the main character.
ziller you can keep dreaming.

Back