• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On another note, who'd win out of Bug God and Royal Ripper?
Bug god stomps into oblivion
He was able to batter Garou and send him flying without ever being scratched, while ripper was consistently being staggered and was really shown to not be massively stronger than Garou
Also, bug god in his true form was confident he could shred darkshine who had already completely tanked his first form attacks with no reaction, so it can be assumed that he’d probably pulverize ripper without much trouble
he also casually catches ripper’s blade while he’s rampaging and slicing up Garou, so chances are there’s literally nothing he could do to win even against first form bug god

I should specify without true form. But, I also forgot that Garou reflected RR's blades into BG with zero damage, so nvm on this fight.

RR and Genos, then.

I should specify without true form. But, I also forgot that Garou reflected RR's blades into BG with zero damage, so nvm on this fight.

RR and Genos, then.
Royal Ripper is likely a bit stronger but I think Genos should take this through range, versatility, and flight.

Mid to High-Dif.

Could that be argued to scale BG's durability to 2x RR's AP due to WSRF deflecting stuff with 2x the strength

I was looking over some of the profiles and some people are high 7-C such a Pig God and G5 when most people scale to just 7-C. What High 7-C feat to they scale to?

Could that be argued to scale BG's durability to 2x RR's AP due to WSRF deflecting stuff with 2x the strength
I still say that it's just an expression in the same vein as 'return ten-fold', since we see in the manga, the anime, and the diagram in that same panel that Garou just punched TTM, whose punching hand is past Garou when the strike occurs.

But, since, we accept that, I guess that's fair.

In your opinion, who are examples of the strongest characters in each of these categories (Considering humans as well)?

Above Dragon:
Dragon:
Demon:
Tiger:
Wolf:

In your opinion, who are examples of the strongest characters in each of these categories (Considering humans as well)?

Above Dragon:
Dragon:
Demon:
Tiger:
Wolf:
Above Dragon: Meteoric Burst Boros
Dragon: Platinum Sperm
Demon: Beefcake
Tiger: irrelevant
Wolf: irrelevant

Above Dragon:
Dragon:
Demon:
Tiger:
Wolf:
Above Dragon: King
Dragon: Monster Garou
Demon: Beefcake

Thank you for reminding me of this extremely inaccurate and hyperbolic statement I can now use this as further evidence for debunking the Boros scaling
Just in case you mind, in the same databook it's stated Tatsumaki is the greatest esper ever, Atomic Samurai can cut matter down to atoms, and Genos knows about Saitama vs Boros fight which would mean Gouketsu>Boros

Easy, In the case of the heroes, the databook is an advertisement for the hero association, as for Genos knowing about Saitama vs Boros, how much does he know exactly? That Boros was the strongest guy Saitama ever fought? I'm so sorry Genos is a terrible powerscaler.

anything the hero association can’t canonically know about might as well just be WoG, and stuff they do know about is unreliable (mainly because of Saitama and King)
in other words Geryuganshoop > Foddsumaki

Of course when something we’ve always gone with is suddenly used for Boros there’s probably going to be a horde of people saying we should stop doing it entirely, that’s just how it goes with this stuff and I’ve come to accept it.

I hope team Boros gets to pull one of those against the Tatsumaki fans at some point though

I mean, I don't care about a databook being used, but if you state a Databook only has reliable information when it makes Boros scale higher and use it to scale Boros to a character whose power was completely unknown back then makes me doubt about its usage...

I mean, I don't care about a databook being used, but if you state a Databook only has reliable information when it makes Boros scale higher and use it to scale Boros to a character whose power was completely unknown back then makes me doubt about its usage...
Her power was unknown, all that’s known is just that Boros was stronger
And besides, Tatsumaki canonically used her full strength against saitama long before he fought Boros, so you can’t even really argue she’s like Saitama where her full strength was never used in universe at that point in time.
It’s canon, and it’s not from an unreliable narrator (hero association) so it’s useable

Genos knows about Saitama being capable of deflecting a planet shaving attack

Genos doubts Saitama could defeat Gouketsu

If words for Boros is canon, then Genos' knowledge also is canon
Genos’ knowledge is not canon because he canonically didn’t witness the fight, that’s the entire reason we aren’t caring about the hero association part of the guidebook
have you been paying attention dawg?

Genos’ knowledge is not canon be he canonically didn’t witness the fight, that’s the entire reason we aren’t caring about the hero association part of the guidebook
have you been paying attention dawg?
I mean Saitama vs Boros is narrated by Genos in the databook tho

Back