• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so how about this

• 6-C Platinum Sperm > At most 6-C PD AB Garou = AB bang > at least high 7-A+ base PD Garou = Bomb = Base Bang = Rover AP > High 7-A+ Fubuki
  • At least high 7-A+ rover AP > high 7-A+ Half monster garou
  • Spiral Garou = At least high 7-A+ Darkshine > high 7-A+ Half Monster garou
  • 6-C Platinum Sperm > At most 6-C Golden Sperm > At least high 7-A+ Darkshine = base bang = bomb
  • at most 6-C AB Bang = Post Molt centipede > at least high 7-A+ Pre Molt centipede ~ Bomb = Base Bang
  • at most 6-C Post molt centipede > At least high 7-A+ Jet Drive arrow (genos durability, striking strength doesn't scale)
  • At least high 7-A+ Pre molt Centipede > High 7-A+ Metal Knight missiles
  • At least high 7-A+ Base Bang ~ Atomic Samurai > High 7-A+ Half Monster garou
  • At most 6-C Sun Blade atomic samurai = Golden Sperm > At least high 7-A+ Darkshine
  • Fubuki > At most High 7-A+ Do-s
  • At most high 7-A+ Drive Knight = Nyan > at most high 7-A+ Do-s
  • At least high 7-A+ Fuhrer Ugly > High 7-A+ Amai Mask > At most high 7-A+ Do-s
  • At least high 7-A+ Fuhrer Ugly > High 7-A+ Gums ~ MA raid arc Tanktop master
  • High 7-A+ Gums = Pig God > At most high 7-A+ Mercenaries = Disciples
  • high 7-A+ Evil natural water > mercenaries and disciples

It's also worth nothing that nyan thought he could damage saitama after he saw him one punch rover, so Nyan is possibly higher

p_38.png

p_39.png

Confidence scaling is an absolute blessing

Cap Scaling*

Nyan is off-the-chain for thinking he could harm a guy who could one-shot someone with high dragon durability like Rover- this is the fool who nearly died to Gearsper
The term “high dragon” still makes me cringe
Well gearsper literally never showed any kind of power before he fought nyan, and he literally escaped anyways when he knew it was dangerous so like
how does this have any relevance?

Anyways I honestly narratively prefer the new scaling web I made much mote
Rover being described as one of the strongest members of the association and then being like hundreds of times weaker than gale wind who wasn’t even a cadre yet, and platinum sperm being so much ridiculously superior compared to the rest of the monster association as well is kinda trash
So high 7-A+ nyan, phoenix man, natural water, rover, and fuhrer ugly makes way more sense to me

p_38.png

p_39.png

Confidence scaling is an absolute blessing
You’ve got to be ******** me.

Nyan is sweating and clearly scared after seeing Saitama one-shot Rover, to the point that he calls him a monster. Then he decides that he needs to go for a surprise attack, which shows that he isn’t even confident that he can beat Saitama to begin with.

There is no scaling here.

You’ve got to be ******** me.

Nyan is sweating and clearly scared after seeing Saitama one-shot Rover, to the point that he calls him a monster. Then he decides that he needs to go for a surprise attack, which shows that he isn’t even confident that he can beat Saitama to begin with.

There is no scaling here.
See scaling chain instead then, since I don’t really care enough to convince people about this route

so how about this

• 6-C Platinum Sperm > At most 6-C PD AB Garou = AB bang > at least high 7-A+ base PD Garou = Bomb = Base Bang = Rover AP > High 7-A+ Fubuki
  • At least high 7-A+ rover AP > high 7-A+ Half monster garou
  • Spiral Garou = At least high 7-A+ Darkshine > high 7-A+ Half Monster garou
  • 6-C Platinum Sperm > At most 6-C Golden Sperm > At least high 7-A+ Darkshine = base bang = bomb
  • at most 6-C AB Bang = Post Molt centipede > at least high 7-A+ Pre Molt centipede ~ Bomb = Base Bang
  • at most 6-C Post molt centipede > At least high 7-A+ Jet Drive arrow (genos durability, striking strength doesn't scale)
  • At least high 7-A+ Pre molt Centipede > High 7-A+ Metal Knight missiles
  • At least high 7-A+ Base Bang ~ Atomic Samurai > High 7-A+ Half Monster garou
  • At most 6-C Sun Blade atomic samurai = Golden Sperm > At least high 7-A+ Darkshine
  • Fubuki > At most High 7-A+ Do-s
  • At most high 7-A+ Drive Knight = Nyan > at most high 7-A+ Do-s
  • At least high 7-A+ Fuhrer Ugly > High 7-A+ Amai Mask > At most high 7-A+ Do-s
  • At least high 7-A+ Fuhrer Ugly > High 7-A+ Gums ~ MA raid arc Tanktop master
  • High 7-A+ Gums = Pig God > At most high 7-A+ Mercenaries = Disciples
  • high 7-A+ Evil natural water > mercenaries and disciples

It's also worth nothing that nyan thought he could damage saitama after he saw him one punch rover, so Nyan is possibly higher
Is nobody gonna comment on the scaling chain at all

Fubuki doesn’t scale unless she’s at her peak, which means Do-S doesn’t scale either.
The wording of fubuki’s “peak” on her profile is a weird special treatment that shouldn’t be there. When a character is able to block and attack but with high effort and gets injuries, we downscale them. It’s kind of silly to make fubuki the exception just because you feel like doing it this one particular time?

This is like the 10th scaling chain you've posted just make the CRT already. We can sort out the scaling there.
Of course I’m not making the crt yet. I want to make sure that all the logic connects beforehand so I don’t have a sloppy shitty crt where everything gets decided there
I’ve just been asking for a little cooperation so that I can sort things out beforehand and have an easier time knowing what I actually want my proposal to be
If I had gone in without doing this, I would’ve had a crt where human Garou scales directly to his stronger selves and fuhrer ugly scales to the monster Garou that one shot him
So I really do need people to bring their counterpoints beforehand so I can see 1. Which ones I agree with that I should change my scaling chain for
and 2. Which ones are disagreed with too much that I probably would have a smaller chance of getting accepted regardless of if I believe it’s true or not. Otherwise instead of things being “sorted out” there, it would just get rejected and probably just closed. I’m making as much preparation beforehand so I have the facts right and can actually get it accepted.

It's not an exception, it's that Fubuki bled from her eyes and couldn't stop another attack from Rover.
Exactly, it’s not an exception
Character shows ability to block attack but sustains injury from it, character downscales
this is how we usually do things

She didn't even have her shield up due to concentrating on fodder during the Do-S fight. So it's the same case.
Do-S just whips people with the intent to control them, not kill them
Unless fubuki is low 7-B physically now
What’s the end goal here btw I’m having a little trouble following. Rover < Do-s is already suggested by my chain
Again, you're still heavily abusing downscaling ZIller.
Ok you can’t even give me this crap, you yourself said peak fubuki should downscale from rover.
Also, Do-S got her skull crushed by Sweet Mask, who got nearly ripped in half by Furher and couldn't do shit to DS.
I was planning on having it go more like
at least high 7-A+ rover >> High 7-A+ fubuki > At most high 7-A+ Do-s
And amai mask > fubuki > do-s
I’m open to changing it since if it’s this controversial then it probably won’t get accepted in the crt anyways but like the amai mask thing is already covered since
High 7-A+ amai mask << At least high 7-A+ fuhrer ugly > High 7-A+ gums and ttm etc.
And vomit ugly is at least high 7-A+ from darkshine, then at most 6-C Garou one shotting him is consistent.
So if fubuki downscales from rover then the amai mask chain becomes completely fine.

Do-S just whips people with the intent to control them, not kill them
Unless fubuki is low 7-B physically now
How does that even prove your point that Do-S scales because she could harm Fubuki then, then? Fubuki isn't shielded, Do-S isn't trying to kill her, and Fubuki can stop Do-S' attacks with infinitely less effort than what she used against Rover.
What’s the end goal here btw I’m having a little trouble following.
Rover < Do-s is already suggested by my chain
There's no downscaling to be had. Fubuki and Do-S are so far above people who are immensely above the characters you're talking about.

I mean, even the Garou we're currently scaling to Bang one-shot VFU, who fought on par with Darkshine.

So there's entire chains of one-shotting going on here, more so than Royal Ripper.

Last edited:
actually I've just been made known of a bigger error in the scaling chain so I'm completely revising it (the scaling itself won't change, though)

• 6-C Platinum Sperm = PD AB Garou = AB bang > high 7-A+ base PD Garou = Bomb = Base Bang = Rover AP > High 7-A Peak Fubuki
  • high 7-A+ rover AP > high 7-A Half monster garou
  • Spiral Garou = high 7-A+ Darkshine > high 7-A Half Monster garou
  • 6-C Platinum Sperm > at least high 7-A+ Golden Sperm > high 7-A+ Darkshine = base bang = bomb
  • 6-C AB Bang = Post Molt centipede > at least high 7-A+ Pre Molt centipede > high 7-A+ Bomb = Base Bang
  • 6-C Post molt centipede > high 7-A+ Jet Drive arrow (genos durability, striking strength doesn't scale)
  • At least high 7-A+ Pre molt Centipede > High 7-A Metal Knight missiles
  • high 7-A+ Base Bang ~ Atomic Samurai > High 7-A Half Monster garou
  • At least high 7-A+ Sun Blade atomic samurai = Golden Sperm > high 7-A+ Darkshine
Also atomic samurai has shit durability and now there’s massive gaps between nyan and other cadres, as well as gaps between drive knight and brave giant and watchdog man and the other S class heroes who are high 7-A now
I do not like it this way at all

Also I’m still in favor of saying amai mask is stronger than peak fubuki since peak fubuki isn’t a transformation or special technique and saying amai mask > Suppressed fubuki is kinda stupid
My thoughts are more like

High 7-A+ Rover >High 7-A Peak Fubuki<=Amai Mask<<High 7-A+ Fuhrer Ugly
And high 7-A Amai mask>(7-A+?) Do-S
this is my personal preferred scaling chain

I imagine a bonus chapter where saitama goes to the doctor,and the doctor explains that his body is not in a good condition.
Do to the over training,his body is starting to act in a way that is should not act.
The pain,the ilness,the mental trauma,etc.
All those effects are not show in him,Even if they should have all of them.
Is like he is overcoming all the Bad things and gaining good things with some kind of Power.

Also I’m still in favor of saying amai mask is stronger than peak fubuki since peak fubuki isn’t a transformation or special technique and saying amai mask > Suppressed fubuki is kinda stupid
My thoughts are more like

High 7-A+ Rover >High 7-A Peak Fubuki<=Amai Mask<<High 7-A+ Fuhrer Ugly
And high 7-A Amai mask>(7-A+?) Do-S
this is my personal preferred scaling chain
We're not claiming it's a transformation, we're just claiming it's way stronger than anything she could normally do or that Do-S did, and literally all the feats and evidence in the manga supports that notion.

Fuhrer Ugly being even close to this Garou is ludicrous.

We're not claiming it's a transformation, we're just claiming it's way stronger than anything she could normally do or that Do-S did, and literally all the feats and evidence in the manga supports that notion.

Fuhrer Ugly being even close to this Garou is ludicrous.
if we do it the reverse way
vomit fuhrer ugly high 7-A+ <(one shot)< Garou 6-C
and his durability is arguably even lower than that high 7-A+, since his acid was melting himself to the extent that he had to regen to sustain himself, and the acid only got more powerful over time
I personally think fuhrer ugly here isn't very important

Not even talking about VFU, I'm talking about the specific one that Sweet Mask.

His body is the acid, he was able to match Darkshine who's one of the most powerful heroes (despite getting stomped by Bang with Abandonment, not even Awakened Breath), and he ripped Gums in half while he couldn't do so before. All the evidence points to the fact that he's > pre-VFU.

Fuhrer Ugly here is very important, because he's ridiculously above Sweet Mask, who's ridiculously above Fubuki by feats and statements.

My guy, you're definitely abusing downscaling and Do-S shouldn't be anywhere near Bang enough to even receive High 7-A.

His body is the acid, he was able to match Darkshine who's one of the most powerful heroes (despite getting stomped by Bang with Abandonment, not Awakened Breath), and he ripped Gums in half while he couldn't do so before. All the evidence points to the fact that he's > pre-VFU.
He already was already that superior to gums, considering he pulverized tank top master who gums struggled with greatly and was relatively evenly matched with in their two struggles against eachother. In fact the currently accepted scaling already shows that fuhrer ugly was very much superior to gums.
yes he matched darkshine, who is just superior to pre-spiral half monster garou, which makes him high 7-A+
hence the high 7-A+ < 6-C scaling chain
so I still have to say I disagree on this point
And his body being the acid isn't true, considering it was clearly melting him. The acid is a part of him, sure, but that doesn't really mean it wasn't damaging him.
scan of fuhrer ugly melting himself while swelling (regenerating) from the inside
so yes, his acid is heavily self destructive and it took all the eating he could get in order to sustain his regen, hence him chowing down on all that sperm
My guy, you're definitely abusing downscaling and Do-S shouldn't be anywhere near Bang enough to even receive High 7-A.
Sorry, but this isn't the case.
I said, do-s would be 7-A+, not high 7-A
so the gap between bang and do-s is even bigger than that.
I know that I've been doing a lot of annoying downscaling recently but in this case I really believe that it's valid.

Back