• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He literally is the definition of a limit breaker
he gets stronger endlessly as long as he keeps on fighting and just chooses not to die
He’s definitely the next best thing after in-training saitama and Garou
Das the thing, fighting makes him stronger. The longer he fights, the more damage he receives, the more durable and stronger he becomes, the less willpower he actually needs to continue. Not only that, he gets healed at the end of every fight. And as we saw with his battle against sage centipede, there seems to be a limit to his willpower because he proved himself supseptible to tiring out. Fighting spirit can only support him so far.

We could even say his fighting spirit is just an ability that lets him reach his potential faster and lets him shortcut the way to his limits, and what happened to him at the end was literally just him finally reaching the very limit of what he is capable of; and faced with said limit, what does he do? My boy gets exhausted and is knocked out. Some willpower.

Between the two interpretations really. Both pretty much points towards him not having a strong enough will.

Last edited:
I just realized... seeing as how saitama's endurance is seemingly not dependent on biological functions, and more about his willpower, is it fair to assume that saitama has "infinite endurance"?

The only limit being saitama's desire wether to continue or not.
Can endurance still be considered finite if calculating the amount is basically estimated by "how much the person gives a ****"?

Usually it doesnt matter how much willpower you have if you run out of energy and so the body fails to work, but its shown saitama's willpower supersedes the needs of the body and its biological functions.

If saitama is motivated enough, could he theoretically have "infinite endurance"?

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say this- Darkshine and peak Fubuki being in the same tier is ridiculous
who's gonna tell him
Darkshine's casual AP upscales from.
proof?
Alternatively she's very much on par with DO-S, who got crushed by Amai Mask, who would have died to Fuhrer Ugly's first serious punch if he didn't have regeneration, whose much stronger vomited form was on par with Darkshine.
do-s never did anything to warrant scaling to monster raid arc fubuki
I already addressed the amai mask's scaling to raid arc fubuki being ******, so the only way to solve it is with a new key
since it's gonna be ****** regardless of if we're using low 7-B or high 7-A+ or 6-C
Garou that fought Rover << (far stronger)
arbitrary far stronger upscaling without evidence. There is absolutely no way to quantify the difference between the half monster garous that fought rover, gyoro, and orochi.
Peak Fubuki << (almost exhausts) one of Rover's Blasts > (really hurts) Garou that fought Rover << (far stronger) Garou that fought Orochi =~ sleeping Garou < (knocks conscious) Darkshine's casual AP << (Breaks ribs) Darkshiine's tackle << (strong enough to put down a rapidly improving Garou) Darkshine's full power.
fixed scaling chain
At most 6-C Bang and Bomb < Rover AP > At least high 7-A+ Fubuki
At most 6-C Rover AP > At least high 7-A+ Half Monster garou < Casual Darkshine < at most 6-C Darkshine = limit break Garou (was able to overpower darkshine but suffered intense pain from doing so)
so darkshine is already an upscale above fubuki anyways

anyways I'm still working on a solution because I know the flaws of the scaling chain better than you do
golden sperm one shotting darkshine would make him 6-C, which would mean him scaling to platinum sperm, which is a no go
I do think that because darkshine was weakened and crying that he should probably not be considered to be on guard at all, so golden sperm shouldn't uspcale, but most people are stupid downplayers don't agree with that
and vomit ugly can't scale to at most 6-C since 6-C garou one shot a whole through him. Of course I would just argue that he's like melzalgald where his AP>Durability since the acid is constantly damaging him and he is just constantly using his regen to counteract it, but again I have no clue if people would agree to that, even if it most likely is the truth.
Either way, fubuki does scale no matter how you put it since she has at least high 7-A+ scaling directly from rover

anyways I'm still working on a solution because I know the flaws of the scaling chain better than you do
golden sperm one shotting darkshine would make him 6-C, which would mean him scaling to platinum sperm, which is a no go
Gotta also consider that golden sperm punched VFU a couple O' times and none of the hits were lethal enough to kill (might be misremebering it might just be one punch but the point still stands). Then we see garou one hit VFU, with the attack strong enough to tear VFU a new bigger asshole, and we get platinum over here exchanging an uncountable amount of blows with garou.

Theres quite the gap

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say this- Darkshine and peak Fubuki being in the same tier is ridiculous, Fubuki's best feat was barely surviving Rover's Blasts, which Darkshine's casual AP upscales from. There's at least 2 one-shot levels between them.
Same tier =/= comparable in power.

Gotta also consider that golden sperm punched VFU a couple O' times and none of the hits were lethal enough to kill.
I mean it definitely would be weird if those punches at ugly were intended to kill anyways
he also caves in his face with the very first punch, so it can also probably be attributed in part to his regen abilities
generally vomit ugly seems like a glass cannon
Gotta also consider that golden sperm punched VFU a couple O' times and none of the hits were lethal enough to kill. Then we see garou one hit VFU, with the attack strong enough to tear VFU a new bigger asshole, and we get platinum over here exchanging an uncountable amount of blows with garou.

Theres quite the gap
I am sorting it out still

I mean VFU did attack golden sperm with the intent to kill? Why not respond in kind?
he says "please refrain from spewing your filth on me" and was just punching him to get back at him for that and make him stop
wouldn't make sense for him to kill him while they were still battling the S class.
Thing is he's also getting more powerful, increasing in strength and durability, the uglier he gets so I think it balances it out.
the digestive acid gets more powerful, which means his durability is actually decreasing over time as he needs more and more stuff to eat

There are some characters that absolutely have to scale from the 6-C, it’s just figuring out where to put an outlier or new key or justification where the scaling would become circular
we know fubuki scales to base bang and bomb because of rover, and we know that darkshine scales to base bang as well. We know that darkshine could injure peak spiral Garou, and that garou’s very next fight was bomb, so it’s consistent.
If fubuki’s chains result in circular scaling, we make a new key for the new arc. If darkshine gets one shot by a below 6-C character, then we assume he was weakened/off guard instead of throwing out the scaling entirely
this is how I think we should be solving the scaling issues at least

he says "please refrain from spewing your filth on me" and was just punching him to get back at him for that and make him stop
Doesnt matter if he deems it as simply filth when its still an attempt on his life? Like if it wasn't personal, one strong enough punch would have stopped VFU?

As you said, the first punch caved in VFU's head. How exactly did GS know that wouldnt kill him? Then with VFU's head injured that GS would logically assume is suffering lethal damage, GS proceeds to throw more punches specifically targetting an already vulnerable area. Then for good measure, punches one last time at VFU's head again because why tf not?
wouldn't make sense for him to kill him while they were still battling the S class.
GS didnt seem to care much for VFU's contribution to the fight when he pretty much crippled him with his attacks.
the digestive acid gets more powerful, which means his durability is actually decreasing over time as he needs more and more stuff to eat
The digestive acid gets more powerful maybe because its now a part of him, which points toward his regen getting more powerful too, and by the simple fact that its a part of him, it would also have its own durability, which is also increasing.
Again, it balances it out.

Also eating to replenish himself doesnt really make sense when the process has VFU turning the biomass into a puddle of acid too. I think he eats because overtime parts of him fall off that he can't regenerate from the acid and the food pretty much helps him regain mass.

Last edited:
Well that’s clearly what happened wether you like it or not. He was covered in acid that starting damaging him and had clearly lost his will to fight as golden sperm said
Losing the will to fight doesn’t make you less durable, and literally nothing says that the acid made him weaker. not to mention that it looks like Golden punched him in the face, which had no acid on it whatsoever

Golden Sperm knocked Darkshine out with one punch, and he was unconscious for the rest of the arc. I don’t know why y’all use so many mental gymnastics to get around Golden being stronger than him.

Losing the will to fight doesn’t make you less durable, and literally nothing says that the acid made him weaker. not to mention that it looks like Golden punched him in the face, which had no acid on it whatsoever
The punch didn’t even draw blood or break any bones or anything, it just made him go unconscious. All it shows is that he was completely off guard. We don’t know the degree to which a battle-ready darkshine would be weaker than golden sperm, but your only evidence is a knockout from when darkshine was crying and hurt and running away and didn’t even want to fight. But you know what evidence we do have to the contrary? Him scaling to base bang, him being able to damage spiral Garou who scales to rover, and multiple statements of him being one of the association’s strongest fighters physically, vs one scene of him at his absolute lowest getting knocked out but not even sustaining superficial damage.

There are undeniable facts
1. Base Bang and Bomb are soon scaling to at most 6-C
2. Darkshine is comparable to base bang
3. The only anti feat we have is one where darkshine is in pain and off guard
You do the math Tracer.

And when push comes to shove, even IF we were being weird enough to accept darkshine not being weakened and he was totally in perfect condition vs golden sperm, what are we going to do then? We have multiple scaling chains and statements that say darkshine’s should scale to at most 6-C, vs a single anti feat. Which one gets tossed out? The more reliable and common end, or the singular outlier? The downplay here is absolutely wild if you’re gonna try and justify the contradictory and least common end as the truest one.

The punch didn’t even draw blood or break any bones or anything, it just made him go unconscious.
And your point is??? Knocking someone out with one punch absolutely means that your AP >>>> their durability.
All it shows is that he was completely off guard.
HOW WAS HE OFF-GUARD WHEN HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT GOLDEN LMAO
Him scaling to base bang, him being able to damage spiral Garou who scales to rover, and multiple statements of him being one of the association’s strongest fighters physically, vs one scene of him at his absolute lowest getting knocked out but not even sustaining superficial damage.
Crazy how literally none of this means Golden can’t scale above him lol
There are undeniable facts
I’m so tempted to post the nerd emoji rn-
Base Bang and Bomb are soon scaling to at most 6-C
*High 7-A+
Darkshine is comparable to base bang
Yes, and?
The only anti feat we have is one where darkshine is in pain and off guard
Golden’s not an anti-feat??? He just scales above Darkshine lmao

Downsale base Bang to Awakened Bang just because "it has no proof of increasing durability too" is not solid. In fact, it should due to newton's third law.

And anyway, think Bang should scale to his Awakened form despite Bang, who was completely powerless against normal EC at the point he needed a combination of him and his brother to do nothing and EC growing stronger, yet Awakened Bang could defeat EC just invalidates any downscale from Bang to his full power form. The same applies to Bomb

And, again, as you said, it'd create circular scaling between Golden Sperm, Darkshine and Platinum Sperm. And I've seen you want to even downscale Human Garou to Awakened Bang, like, like, bruh...

And your point is??? Knocking someone out with one punch absolutely means that your AP >>>> their durability.

HOW WAS HE OFF-GUARD WHEN HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT GOLDEN LMAO

Crazy how literally none of this means Golden can’t scale above him lol

I’m so tempted to post the nerd emoji rn-

*High 7-A+

Yes, and?

Golden’s not an anti-feat??? He just scales above Darkshine lmao
Sorry for not making it clear
Darkshine being a one shot below golden sperm kinda screws up the scaling chain since the planned revision is downscaling base bang from 6-C, while golden sperm (already below platinum sperm and can’t scale to his 6-C) being a one shot above darkshine who scales to bang and scales above rover who also a scales to bang would make that absolutely screwed up
so yeah, it is an anti feat in the grand scheme of things

Darkshine being a one shot below golden sperm kinda screws up the scaling chain since the planned revision is downscaling base bang from 6-C, while golden sperm (already below platinum sperm and can’t scale to his 6-C) being a one shot above darkshine who scales to bang and scales above rover who also a scales to bang would make that absolutely screwed up
You know what’s crazy

This wouldn’t be a problem

If you just went with High 7-A+

Which is what the original proposal was

Even downscaling Bang and Bomb to High 7-A+ would make Darkshine a one-shot above it tbf. Because Garou's durability scales to Rover, and Darkshine one shotted a Garou more powerful than the one Rover fought.

Downsale base Bang to Awakened Bang just because "it has no proof of increasing durability too" is not solid. In fact, it should due to newton's third law.
That’s not the reasoning we’re using
It’s because of the following things
bomb roughly = base bang
Weakened Bomb goes hand to hand with Garou and is able to stall until silverfang arrives
Full power awakening breath silverfang challenges the same Garou and clashes equally
He has a slight advantage but Garou quickly uses awakening breath after seeing silverfang, and then bomb says garou’s power increased again (but only due to awakening breath, meaning he hasn’t evolved yet)
Since awakening breath Garou at the same power as when he fought bomb was still capable of taking a few hits from silverfang, it just makes more sense to scale base bang and bomb to base Garou, who downscales from AB bang, who scales to AB Garou.
You know what’s crazy

This wouldn’t be a problem

If you just went with High 7-A+

Which is what the original proposal was
It doesn’t really change the scaling chain actually, it just moves everything a half step lower
I talked with others and there’s still a bit of confusion of wether post darkshine Garou should scale directly to platinum sperm or downscale, since all he did was a tiny crack against an off guard platinum sperm but it’s close

And uhhh wait lemme think
Base bang at least high 7-A+, darkshine at least high 7-A+, golden sperm at most 6-C
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But also at least high 7-A+ Bang = rover AP > high 7-A+ Garou < at least high 7-A+ darkshine = at least high 7-A+ spiral Garou
So I guess we can say spiral Garou is roughly equal to post darkshine base Garou and base bang
But then that means post darkshine garou is a one shot below golden sperm if he’s equal to darkshine’s AP
what a headache yet again

Oh wait no this is fine actually
Post darkshine AB garou downscaling from sperm, base Garou downscaling again to at least high 7-A+
Golden sperm is a one shot above that, but platinum sperm isn’t necessarily a one shot above golden sperm
At least High 7-A+ Spiral Garou and darkshine, at most 6-C gSperm, and 6-C pSperm

Sorry for not making it clear
so yeah, it is an anti feat in the grand scheme of things
Not really. People with comparable AP can be one shot.

I don't know you, let's assume we're the same strength/dura. I could punch you in the chest and stomach and you would tank it with minor injuries, but if you then punched me in the jaw, and I didn't prepare myself properly, you could instantly knock me out just from the jostling of my brain. This lines up with the attack simply knocking Darkshine out instead of really damaging him.

Edit: Capital letters.

Hey. It's been months since I last actively followed the thread. Where is base Bang and Bomb being 6-C coming from? I'm guessing it's either 1) downscaling from AB Bang or 2) them scaling to Post Molt EC who was (depending on the translation) above Gouketsu.

Which one is it.

Back