• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh the events of that quote occured in the course of 1 year and a half. The hard work includes saitama ignoring his biological functions. Why are we acting as if what saitama experienced and its implications didn't at all happen?
Afaik we’d only be able to list this as Supernatural Willpower (which we already do) and a “Superhuman” Stamina rating, but if we wanna say Saitama can resist Mind Control for example he’d have to demonstrate that. We aren’t gonna extrapolate beyond that.
^

Afaik we’d only be able to list this as Supernatural Willpower (which we already do) and a “Superhuman” Stamina rating, but if we wanna say Saitama can resist Mind Control for example he’d have to demonstrate that. We aren’t gonna extrapolate beyond that.
Ah thanks then for the clarification. My point was more along the lines of the effects not being able to actually affect saitama in any meaningful way, and didn't know, at first, how to better word it beyond "saitama has resistance against this and that".

Though having established that saitama DOES ignore biological functions, this does include poison, paralyptic, tranquilizers, ailments, or any kind of effects of the aforementioned, other than the mental (specifically mind control), and that saitama CAN ignore them right?

Last edited:
I’m currently thinking that we treat vomit ugly like melza
his acid is shown to be constantly damaging him, and he needs to eat constantly to regenerate from the damage
There’s no actual statements or anything that the form is stronger to begin with actually, so maybe we should call that into question
after all it’s literally just the result of him being digested and covered in acid which is damaging him, so really his durability should be lower

He also said that the acid which is damaging him will get stronger the more he feels like that, so he’d be taking more damage anyways
Anyways it might not matter anymore, I had a few scaling chains where amai mask scales above high 7-A+ fubuki but that would get circular and make human Garou equal to half monster Garou
I think we might need to make a new fubuki key by the way

How does Amai scaling above Fubuki cause circular scaling?
“peak” fubuki that is. Amai mask should scale above fubuki’s peak pre monster association arc, but fubuki seemingly got stronger after that
she was weaker than sonic and post g4 genos, but then suddenly is able to block a blast from rover that would have killed bang and bomb. Since base bang and bomb are soon gonna be downscaling from 6-C, and Non weakened human garou was comparable to tank top master who is as strong as post superfight genos, this basically means that human Garou would scale to someone who scales above someone who scales above fubuki, who shielded a rover blast that bloodied half monster Garou. And half monster Garou cannot be even with human Garou since he one shot royal ripper, so pre monster raid arc fubuki has her low 7-B scaling, and MA raid fubuki would downscale from rover etc.

“peak” fubuki that is. Amai mask should scale above fubuki’s peak pre monster association arc, but fubuki seemingly got stronger after that
she was weaker than sonic and post g4 genos, but then suddenly is able to block a blast from rover that would have killed bang and bomb.
No she only thought she did. They're clearly shown to be able to tank and deflect these blasts on their own, she was just amping them.

Peak fubuki is base fubuki’s full power, it’s not a transformation or different technique.
I’m well aware of what it is, I’m the one that put her profile like that smh

I‘m using the term base because it’s an easier way to differentiate it from her peak power.

No she only thought she did. They're clearly shown to be able to tank and deflect these blasts on their own, she was just amping them.
The blasts vary in power
Charged up ones are shown to do vastly higher amounts of destruction. Bang was even surprised that he was undamaged after rover’s attack, so we basically have confirmation from both fubuki and bang himself.

I’m well aware of what it is, I’m the one that put her profile like that smh

I‘m using the term base because it’s an easier way to differentiate it from her peak power.
Honestly it’s the weirdest way to do things
in situations where a character is just barely able to defend from an attack and sustains injury from doing so, they just downscale. Anyways, as far as statements go it would apply to her full power, which the peak “key” is exactly, it’s just her full power. Otherwise it’s like “yeah he’s stronger than me, but only at 10% of my power” which is….a statement that usually isn’t intended to be made

Oh by the way another piece of scaling that probably is less controversial
Pre Molt Elder centipede required a combo attack from bang and bomb to defeat, and was even briefly still able to hit them back until the shockwaves spread through, so it’s probably safe to say pre molt centipede is roughly relative to bang and bomb’s physicals individually. Therefore, metal knight’s missiles also downscale from elder centipede (currently accepted scaling iirc) so metal knight’s missiles would be high 7-A+

Honestly it’s the weirdest way to do things
in situations where a character is just barely able to defend from an attack and sustains injury from doing so, they just downscale. Anyways, as far as statements go it would apply to her full power, which the peak “key” is exactly, it’s just her full power. Otherwise it’s like “yeah he’s stronger than me, but only at 10% of my power” which is….a statement that usually isn’t intended to be made
Except that’s not really what we have with Sonic. Fubuki never directly said “Sonic is stronger than me”, she said that he was dangerous and that she didn’t think Saitama could beat him, even though he had overpowered her. The problem is that, against Saitama, she was clearly not using the same amount of power that she did against Rover.

When she blocked Rover’s blast, she used so much effort that she started bleeding from the eyes and nose, but when she fought Saitama, she was visibly not using that same amount of effort.

Except that’s not really what we have with Sonic. Fubuki never directly said “Sonic is stronger than me”, she said that he was dangerous and that she didn’t think Saitama could beat him, even though he had overpowered her. The problem is that, against Saitama, she was clearly not using the same amount of power that she did against Rover.
Well I thought of this already actually
she still says that nobody can surpass amai mask though, heavily implying that she's weaker than him. Of course this becomes untrue later on since amai mask gets his skull caved in by fuhrer ugly who proceeds to get one shot by 6-C garou.
When she blocked Rover’s blast, she used so much effort that she started bleeding from the eyes and nose, but when she fought Saitama, she was visibly not using that same amount of effort.
yeah, that's because rover's AP scales above her own, she defended from the blast completely but sustains injury from it taking too much damage

either way, sonic and genos aren't stated to be stronger than her, and yeah she definitely wasn't going all out (she pulled out a ******* box cutter after smashing the whole ****** street into him failed) so idk
but do-s still scales from amai mask, and a non peak fubuki handled her. So amai mask is only low 7-B from scaling above pre-raid fubuki's peak, while do-s shows that the difference between peak and non peak fubuki is just a single downscale anyways

from the looks of it, here are the changes that I'm aiming to get
bomb and base bang around high 7-A+ to 6-C
monster raid arc fubuki in high 7-A+ to 6-C ranges, darkshine being at that range as well
Probably atomic samurai in that range too, along with half monster garou being within high 7-A+
metal knight's missiles scaling to that too.
fuhrer ugly absolutely ***** up a lot of scaling for lesser characters so it wouldn't be a very large set of characters like I hoped it would be. Most importantly, watchdog man would be left out which is outrageous.
but hey, when he stomps the ninja village leader using 0% of his power things will turn out okay

MK's missiles could only cause EC pain. I don't think that's grounds for scaling, at least as of right now on the wiki.
Powerscaling page doesn't really make any stance on it, so there's no official standard regarding it
but the way I see it is that unless it's shown otherwise, characters that strike with 6-C force shouldn't really be causing extreme amounts of pain every time they strike, so at the very least there should be some sort of scaling to centipede for metal knight, even if it's yet another downscale (downscale is my favorite word) since it didn't cause physical damage, but it should at least be reasonably comparable to his durability
plus metal knight with prep time was stated to be capable of handling elder centipede as well, so his prep key would at least be scaling above it

074.png

and yes, he can hurt multiple at most 6-C characters as well, so it's not like this is a durability only scenario for him

Ah thanks then for the clarification. My point was more along the lines of the effects not being able to actually affect saitama in any meaningful way, and didn't know, at first, how to better word it beyond "saitama has resistance against this and that".

Though having established that saitama DOES ignore biological functions, this does include poison, paralyptic, tranquilizers, ailments, or any kind of effects of the aforementioned, other than the mental (specifically mind control), and that saitama CAN ignore them right?
I just realized... seeing as how saitama's endurance is seemingly not dependent on biological functions, and more about his willpower, is it fair to assume that saitama has "infinite endurance"?

The only limit being saitama's desire wether to continue or not.

I just realized... seeing as how saitama's endurance is seemingly not dependent on biological functions, and more about his willpower, is it fair to assume that saitama has "infinite endurance"?

The only limit being saitama's desire wether to continue or not.
Bump

He literally is the definition of a limit breaker
he gets stronger endlessly as long as he keeps on fighting and just chooses not to die
He’s definitely the next best thing after in-training saitama and Garou
You're right, but thats a problem most people have lol. Murata did him no favours

Powerscaling page doesn't really make any stance on it, so there's no official standard regarding it
but the way I see it is that unless it's shown otherwise, characters that strike with 6-C force shouldn't really be causing extreme amounts of pain every time they strike, so at the very least there should be some sort of scaling to centipede for metal knight, even if it's yet another downscale (downscale is my favorite word) since it didn't cause physical damage, but it should at least be reasonably comparable to his durability
plus metal knight with prep time was stated to be capable of handling elder centipede as well, so his prep key would at least be scaling above it
074.png

and yes, he can hurt multiple at most 6-C characters as well, so it's not like this is a durability only scenario for him
By the way is everybody cool with at most 6-C/ At least high 7-A+ metal knight drone?

from the looks of it, here are the changes that I'm aiming to get
bomb and base bang around high 7-A+ to 6-C
monster raid arc fubuki in high 7-A+ to 6-C ranges, darkshine being at that range as well
Probably atomic samurai in that range too, along with half monster garou being within high 7-A+
metal knight's missiles scaling to that too.
fuhrer ugly absolutely ***** up a lot of scaling for lesser characters so it wouldn't be a very large set of characters like I hoped it would be. Most importantly, watchdog man would be left out which is outrageous.
but hey, when he stomps the ninja village leader using 0% of his power things will turn out okay
I'm just gonna say this- Darkshine and peak Fubuki being in the same tier is ridiculous, Fubuki's best feat was barely surviving Rover's Blasts, which Darkshine's casual AP upscales from. There's at least 2 one-shot levels between them.

Alternatively she's very much on par with DO-S, who got crushed by Amai Mask, who would have died to Fuhrer Ugly's first serious punch if he didn't have regeneration, whose much stronger vomited form was on par with Darkshine.

So...

Peak Fubuki << (almost exhausts) one of Rover's Blasts > (really hurts) Garou that fought Rover << (far stronger) Garou that fought Orochi =~ sleeping Garou < (knocks conscious) Darkshine's casual AP << (Breaks ribs) Darkshiine's tackle << (strong enough to put down a rapidly improving Garou) Darkshine's full power.

And...

Peak Fubuki =~ DO-S << Amai Mask ("kills" one-handed) << Base Fuhrer ("kills" with one punch) << Vomited Fuhrer

Or... Peak Fubuki <<<<<<<<< Full power Darkshine.

Fubuki can at best be argued to be a low dragon, but it'd make more sense for her to fight in high demon with the likes of DO-S, Royal Ripper, etc.

He literally is the definition of a limit breaker
he gets stronger endlessly as long as he keeps on fighting and just chooses not to die
He’s definitely the next best thing after in-training saitama and Garou
Das the thing, fighting makes him stronger. The longer he fights, the more damage he receives, the more durable and stronger he becomes, the less willpower he actually needs to continue. Not only that, he gets healed at the end of every fight. And as we saw with his battle against sage centipede, there seems to be a limit to his willpower because he proved himself supseptible to tiring out. Fighting spirit can only support him so far.

We could even say his fighting spirit is just an ability that lets him reach his potential faster and lets him shortcut the way to his limits, and what happened to him at the end was literally just him finally reaching the very limit of what he is capable of; and faced with said limit, what does he do? My boy gets exhausted and is knocked out. Some willpower.

Between the two interpretations really. Both pretty much points towards him not having a strong enough will.

Last edited:
Back