• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, we also can't really assume that she didn't get weaker because we don't know how stronger tatsumaki was comparatively if she wasn't injured.

Also the focus argument.
So if it’s an unknown we can’t assert that she lost or didn’t lose a vast amount of power. It’s a outrageous assumption to assume she lost over 10,000,000 times her strength though, and it’s illogical.

I’m not too sure about the focus argument, I’ll have to read more of the manga. But as far as I’m aware, it’s directly stated when Tatsumaki loses a vast degree of power and I’m not too sure on how focus would tie into how much power she can output at a current time.

How do you feel about Orochi being hit by the drill, and not instantly pulverized or having his body being blown apart completely, and staying intact after being drove thousands of meters into the ground?
I wanna read your opinion on that.

So if it’s an unknown we can’t assert that she lost or didn’t lose a vast amount of power. It’s a outrageous assumption to assume she lost over 10,000,000 times her strength though, and it’s illogical.

I’m not too sure about the focus argument, I’ll have to read more of the manga. But as far as I’m aware, it’s directly stated when Tatsumaki loses a vast degree of power and I’m not too sure on how focus would tie into how much power she can output at a current time.

Bruh
How do you feel about Orochi being hit by the drill, and not instantly pulverized or having his body being blown apart completely, and staying intact after being drove thousands of meters into the ground?
He is not intact, all we see during that sequence is his body being destroyed by the drill 😶

If his body really did hold together for that long of a timeframe against the aforementioned force then its implications shouldn't be ignored.

Also you are assuming Saitama made the hole that leads to the magma chamber when the narrator said it was Orochi
p_15.png
I already disproved that it couldn't be Orochi who made the hole the last time this was brought up and the time before that.

I dunno. Orochi's heart still sustained extremely heavy damage from the drill attack, which isn't a very good method of scaling. But that's just me
To be fair, a relatively considerable amount of time has passed and through the distance of the spear travelled, we still see orochi relatively intact and well "enough" to have an organ function to cry out in pain. Its not about being alive, but there still being something solid left under in the first place.

Unlike ya know, being immediately completely torn apart because its durability can't handle the strain?

Last edited:
To be fair, a relatively considerable amount of time has passed and through the distance of the spear travelled, we still see orochi relatively intact and well "enough" to have an organ function to cry out in pain. Its not about being alive, but there still being something solid left in the first place.

Unlike ya know, not immediately being sent into the shadowrealm?
It's still more of an endurance/stamina feat and less of a durability feat, given that he was getting torn apart by the drilling and eventually got destroyed

Surviving Attacks​

Many characters have been shown to survive attacks far above their durability, usually surviving with large injuries that others on their scale usually wouldn't survive. This is because of endurance, as they can endure a certain amount of pain regardless if the attack has burned them or sliced off limbs. This is not a durability factor, as this is a quality that is commonly attributed to willpower.
He wasn't immediately killed, but the damage sustained in that amount of time was still extreme

Which is more of an endurance/stamina feat and less of a durability feat, given that he was getting torn apart by the drilling

He wasn't immediately killed, but the damagr sustained was still extreme
Again, its not about surviving and living but that through it all orochi's body held together. the point is less enduring being burned or having a limb sliced off and more the fire not burning as much or the arm not falling off.

Is it still endurance if you were thrown into an industrial woodchipper and only lost a few limbs instead of being turned into pulp?

Last edited:
This held together shit is such head canon.

His body is shedding off chunks by the time you see him next, and it then gets pulped right after.

It never visibly held together at any point.
I mean if his body didn't at all hold together, should'nt the second to last panel supposed to be the only one shown because it depicts best your interpretation, and not include other panels worth showing orochi relatively intact, in the process of being shredded after how long of time and distance travelled?

My guy, did you actually listen to what I said? He was never in the process of being torn apart, he was already torn apart because you can see chunks flying off him even in that first scene. The fact that it's in basically the same condition as the second part of the panel after the impact shows how wrong this notion is.

Plus, he'd only have taken a very tiny portion of the energy due to surface area.

My guy, did you actually listen to what I said? He was never in the process of being torn apart, he was already torn apart because you can see chunks flying off him even in that first scene.
Uh isn't "in the process of being torn apart" and "already torn apart" the same? Im pointing towards it taking time and there being a process that led towards the second to last panel. Like yes chunks were torn off him but the fact remains orochi still remained relatively intact, as in compared to second to last panel. Again, shouldn't it immediately cut to the second to last panel if orochi's body never held together?
Plus, he'd only have taken a very tiny portion of the energy due to surface area.
Not part of my argument so ig thats that :)

Last edited:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TimmyTurnero/Saitama_punches_Rover
I did this calc too for Mountain level to Large island level Rover durability.
Nyan believed she could kill Saitama even after watching him One shotting Rover, and was surprised when her Scratch attack failed so she probably scales too.
I calced this several times and got at most 7-B because after talking to CGMs (Damage and KLOL), they said to use hollowness levels of around 40%-80% and also to use half fragmentation half violent fragmentation as the debris weren't really turned to dust, moreso small chunks.

Uh isn't "in the process of being torn apart" and "already torn apart" the same? Im pointing towards it taking time and there being a process that led towards the second to last panel. Again, shouldn't it immediately cut to the second to last panel if orochi's body never held together?
I get what you're saying. But, the fact that his body took time to get from torn to shreds to pulverized doesn't suggest that his body was ever intact from this. For example, would you scale him to this because the drill tore him in half?

The fact is, nothing at all suggests he even remotely scales to this, and we only have evidence to the contrary.
Not my argument :)
Cool, but it invalidates the feat to begin with and the need for your responses. That's why I'm telling you.

I get what you're saying. But, the fact that his body took time to get from torn to shreds to pulverized doesn't suggest that his body was ever intact from this. For example, would you scale him to this because the drill tore him in half.
I didnt mean intact as in he was never damaged, just that "relatively intact" compared to literally immediately cutting to the second to last panel. Not that he scales, but for whatever amount of force imparted upon his body, orochi's durability withstood and held together despite.
Cool, but it invalidates the need for your responses to begin with.
I only had orochi actually holding together and its implications in mind lol

Last edited:
I dunno. Orochi's heart still sustained extremely heavy damage from the drill attack, which isn't a very good method of scaling. But that's just me
While I agree with this, he does take huge amounts of damage and is eventually destroyed, he survived the initial slam (the 2nd panel in the last scan shows that he wasn’t pierced yet, his body still held together while being drilled (drills apply force constantly and the damage would constantly build up on him) and survived the attack for over 8,000 meters.

I calced this several times and got at most 7-B because after talking to CGMs (Damage and KLOL), they said to use hollowness levels of around 40%-80% and also to use half fragmentation half violent fragmentation as the debris weren't really turned to dust, moreso small chunks.
Hollowness? For what? The attack extendes far beyond the Monster Association and reached a point where it was simply the Earth. Unless there’s anything implying solid rock would be hollow I think my end is fine. I used pulverization because the Earth portion isn’t really shown to have any debris, but I can make the end if that helps.

Hollowness? For what? The attack extendes far beyond the Monster Association and reached a point where it was simply the Earth
I mean even if that was the case (the damage extending outside of the MA), you would still have to use some hollowness, as the MA has hallways and open a lot of space.

I mean even if that was the case (the damage extending outside of the MA), you would still have to use some hollowness, as the MA has hallways and open a lot of space.
No you’re misunderstanding me, maybe my wording is bad.
I’m not accounting for the destruction of the MA.
As we know, the MA extends to 1,500m.
I excluded this from the calc altogether, even subtracting it from the total distance.
Instead of used the destruction that extended all the way down to magma deep in the Earth, which is at least 8km for a magma chamber and 70km for the point in which magma forms.

No you’re misunderstanding me, maybe my wording is bad.
I’m not accounting for the destruction of the MA.
As we know, the MA extends to 1,500m.
I excluded this from the calc altogether, even subtracting it from the total distance.
Instead of used the destruction that extended all the way down to magma deep in the Earth, which is at least 8km for a magma chamber and 70km for the point in which magma forms.
Oh, that seems fine then.

I still believe violent frag works better than pulv though.

I highly doubt that.
Unless it’s stated she has gotten vastly weaker after massive attacks it shouldn’t be assumed that she lost strength. Even after being screwed by Psyrochi she was relatively fine afterwards. Even after being electrocuted to death by a weakened Psyrochi, she seems ok. It’s never mentioned that she lost strength until she overused her power.

Tatsumaki’s durability is reliant on her barriers so I’m not too sure the BS argument means much, consider she didn’t have a barrier up against them.
Fu should scale to the feat.
for real?
Its OBVIOUS, O B V I O U S that she was vastly weaker there. She is just a human, almost died 200099 times and you still that she is at her peak? She is VASTLY weakened. Even Fubuki mentioned her powers to be unstsble. Also, ONE doesn’t need to mention that she was weaker, just use your brain. Tatsumaki couldn’t barely BREATH, she was almost FAINTING
FU does not scales to tatsumaki and will never scale, it totally makes no sense.

Even after being electrocuted to death by a weakened Psyrochi, she seems ok.
honestly, do you even read what you write? Tatsumaki is a HUMAN, doesnt even have regeneration, if she got electrocuted to death by psykos, OBVIOUSLY that she is N O T okay.

tatsumaki:bloodloss, almost fainting, smashed in the rock, almost raped

this guy: uuuuhhhr duuuuhrrrr tatsumaki wasnt weaker because ONE didnt create a databook that states this, even thought that she was almost death, im sure that she was at her peak bc i want to scale some ******* FODDERS to multicontinental level, such as FUHRER UGLY

Tatsumaki’s durability is reliant on her barriers so I’m not too sure the BS argument means much, consider she didn’t have a barrier up against them.
Fu should scale to the feat
tatsumaki had shields on when BLACK SPERM hitted her, Tatsumaki has shields on 24/7 especially on fights.
So this absolutely makes no sense.
Her barrier is just her aura, just because you cant see it doest mean that isnt up

Ey heres some what I think is possible evidence for the existence of souls in OPM

i mean we already have phoenix man's spiritual space so its established that a whole nother separate plane of existence exists that those in the physical world can connect to,

Last edited:
Ey heres some what I think is possible evidence for the existence of souls in OPM

i mean we already have phoenix man's spiritual space so its established that a whole nother separate plane of existence exists that those in the physical world can connect to,

so many letters to read owch

Back