• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
looks like the scenario for the fight is all done oof
K0ZayQq.png

cutness moment
5cbFlEg.png

Ok, so, summary of this chapter:

• Psykos is the typical "I was good but I discovered humanity is cursed to die so I became a bad girl who wants to destroy humanity myself"
• Fubuki vs Psykos was skipped...? I would have prefered a fight here and leave the entire dialogue for the next chapter tbh.
• Fubuki has mind reading
• Tatsumaki's here! I Hope Tatsumaki vs Saitama happens in manga too, unlike Fubuki vs Psykos or S-Class vs Garou
• "I fought him too", when did Fubuki fight Garou? I supose she meant when She """supported""" Bomb (which I wouldn't consider a fight lmao)
• Saitama falling LMAO LMAO
• Welp, at least for now, Saitama's events are similar to the previous to Tatsumaki fight in WC.

I think it's more that God influenced her into thinking that way and driving her to make the decisions that she ended up making.
Don't think so. God usually gives power to those he controls

Also, manipulate her to destroy humanity, then several years later manipulate her again (this time giving her power) to do the same seems illogical

Pykos is already high 6-A for certain reasons.
Fubuki beat her so I think she should scale, unless we think the potion is temporary which is baseless

Last edited:
Fubuki is already high 6-A for certain reasons.
Fubuki beat her so I think she should scale, unless we think the potion is temporary which is baseless
Psykojet is only Low 7-B rn. Unless we scale her to High 6-A (and as consequence all S-Class and monsters), then the Psykos Fubuki fought against is nowhere near High 6-A

Pykos is already high 6-A for certain reasons.
psykos experienced an almost dead stage a few moments before fighting fubuki, so i dont think fubuki scales to her peak lol

Psykojet is only Low 7-B rn. Unless we scale her to High 6-A (and as consequence all S-Class and monsters), then the Psykos Fubuki fought against is nowhere near High 6-A
Why would she be any weaker though? Unless there’s definite proof that the potion was a temporary effect she should have the possible rating in her jet form and against Fubuki.

Fubuki straight up beat Psykos, its most likely that either the elixir effects were gone or that she was terribly weakened after being brutally defeated by Tatsumaki and then nearly killed by the S Class combined attack.

Tatsumaki doesn't want Tsukuyomi to abduct Psykos as they were the ones who bought her from her parents

The new esper guy powers seem to be artificially enhanced/produced by this organization, which is why he has those weird marks on his face, they did something to his brain. Maybe Gearsper is related to this as well?

New esper has the ability to instantly incap humans?

Interesting chapter overall but I think it suffers from a very low page count, I hope the next one is longer.

Last edited:
She got stomped by a serious Tatsumaki, then by most S-Class heroes.
She was stomped, sure, but she implies that it was the fused body which took most of that damage (orochi’s heart) and after defusing she’s shown to be quite fine.
Physically there’s almost no visible damage, if any damage at all.

tatsumaki ******* twisted her and orochi, did you really read the manga?
I read the manga, while the fused body clearly tooked massive damage, Fubuki herself is pretty unharmed.
I don’t think her current state is enough to say she got possibly millions of times weaker.

Back