• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama uses his superlearning to learn esper powers and jumpz back in time, but this time thrpugh psychic powers for the innovation

Okay I'm starting to get really mad at this adaptation. This is horrible.

I might turn into Golden Smurf at this rate. Like I'm ngl I find myself agreeing with him more every chapter.

This is beyond disappointing.
atleast youre lying

Edit: **** I simultaneously misread and misunderstood what you said please dont mind this I'm leaving it here as a reminder to do better

Last edited:
But before that, Tatsumaki stops the rotation of the Earth causing everyone to fling across the surface and die.

So Saitama has to relearn his time travel and go back again to one shot the god out of Tatsumaki. Retconning everything that happened. Thankfully Fubuki was there to take the credit for defeating her with psychic mind powers.
Don't forget that the only way to be a retcon in plot is if Blast army appears

that weird moment before the absurd levels of feats appeared where I had this silly idea that garou could have theoretically reached saitama's level without god's help. Still technically, I mean... eh theoretically? I was so innocent back then...

I wonder how Parallel Timeline Blast is doing following the destruction. Probably just legged it back the other dimension with his √avengers. Sad that current Blast doesn't know of Saitama's capabilities

Ayo so I'm new here and I just wanted to share an idea regarding what I think are undisscused implications about the scene where saitama kicked garou's portal. Here's a reddit post about it, but basically TLDR; what saitama did was supposed to be impossible even in-universe, and eludes to maybe more than just simple non-physical interaction. Has this already been talked about or am i just missing something?
I'm sorry ya'll but I can't get over this and now I made a redundant illustration
2d0BuKUd11PT3cM_bBGRC5K-NQgZq_KtQpNNoJpywiyl6JBkVXrBDD96j5zbxnoYlkLmP_hOzZqILSF_bcaaTmkDHAgxdF_r3KsgsZ6z1p4UJWOSAHzZ49xEeoC7OTpGf1-5HMAQ25ZZHQxqQszk9Yggo60sqw8NMZ4fQI_v4Cni8k5DrxAGp9gRlGrJ0g

that weird moment before the absurd levels of feats appeared where I had this silly idea that garou could have theoretically reached saitama's level without god's help. Still technically, I mean... eh theoretically? I was so innocent back then...

I always thought this was the case. The only thing in my mind that prevented Garou from reaching Saitama’s level was the fact he was half hearted in his villainy.

Tbf Saitama does like ignore the “reality” of his universe all the time.

He is like a genuine pseudo gag character at times where he’ll just BS things like for example:
  • Previously stating he needed oxygen until he didn’t when he fought Garou.
  • Entering a separate dimension with Child Emperor by “knocking”
  • Grabbing Garou’s hyperspace gates
  • Him somehow being able to learn time travel???
He is like a bullshit character to a degree. It’s just that he’s not a complete gag and is an actual character with emotions, goals, or feelings as well as lore behind his type of absurd strength.

Tbf Saitama does like ignore the “reality” of his universe all the time.

He is like a genuine pseudo gag character at times where he’ll just BS things like for example:
  • Previously stating he needed oxygen until he didn’t when he fought Garou.
  • Entering a separate dimension with Child Emperor by “knocking”
  • Grabbing Garou’s hyperspace gates
  • Him somehow being able to learn time travel???
He is like a bullshit character to a degree. It’s just that he’s not a complete gag and is an actual character with emotions, goals, or feelings as well as lore behind his type of absurd strength.
Gag characters have no rules,rules like emotions or something are not gonna make a gag character a non gag character,there is no rules to Say if a gag character has personality or something.
Of course saitama is not 100 porcent gag,unless this argument that still lifes dies un the future or gets correct.
What ever

Garou is not omniscient though, him being unable to understand how Saitama moved the portal doesn't justify Reality Warping.

I'm sorry ya'll but I can't get over this and now I made a redundant illustration
2d0BuKUd11PT3cM_bBGRC5K-NQgZq_KtQpNNoJpywiyl6JBkVXrBDD96j5zbxnoYlkLmP_hOzZqILSF_bcaaTmkDHAgxdF_r3KsgsZ6z1p4UJWOSAHzZ49xEeoC7OTpGf1-5HMAQ25ZZHQxqQszk9Yggo60sqw8NMZ4fQI_v4Cni8k5DrxAGp9gRlGrJ0g
Garou is not omniscient though, him being unable to understand how Saitama moved the portal doesn't justify Reality Warping.

Even with the knowledge of all forces in the universe, someone with Non-Physical Interaction would be able to do things that Garou would consider impossible.

its said that garou "has gained all the knowledge of the flow of energy and the behavior of forces of the universe" though. If it exists and is possible in-universe, garou SHOULD know how it works.

Even with the knowledge of all forces in the universe, someone with Non-Physical Interaction would be able to do things that Garou would consider impossible.
its specifically impossible in-universe though? you're talking about a hypothetical person with non-physical interaction from whichever seperate reality. saitama is ignoring his reality and causes an NPI. ain't the same bud

Last edited:
I definitely see Saitama getting some kind of Reality Warping or... Yucky Toon Force in the future

But there's not enough evidences for now
I mean... we do have saitama knocking into phoenix man's dimension? based on my explanation it can be argued that it was arguably done "physically" instead of somehow through mental/spiritual means.

Though I do agree that more evidence is needed for it to be irrefutable

Last edited:
its said that garou "has gained all the knowledge of the flow of energy and the behavior of forces of the universe" though. If it exists and is possible in-universe, garou SHOULD know how it works.

its specifically impossible in-universe though? you're talking about a hypothetical person with non-physical interaction from whichever seperate reality. saitama is ignoring his reality and causes an NPI. ain't the same bud
thooough if there isn't a solid case against this we really do have to consider the implications.

prob, everyone here is lowballed
Makes sense, I also seen that Orochi’s heart tanked the drill for a while before being ripped apart.
Like, he survived it drilling dozens of kilometers which is crazy.
The drill itself is visibly above city level, I’ll calc it inna minute.

Don't we already have an Island level calc for the spear?
I personally don’t like this calc. I think it’s better to find a rotational speed and use Rotational kinetic energy.
And considering it was clearly rotating at an insane speed to the viewers, I think it’s safe to say it’s moving at least 300-800 rpm (common drill speed) or 5 to 13 rotations per second.
I’ll make a calc using this along with the warping of the city

Back