• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No he just punched through him. PS exploding later was only dramatic effect that's commonly seen in a lot of anime and manga fights.
Garou is specifically portrayed as physically moving through a solid obstacle though? The dramatic effect usually is caused by some other action, a separate act from the effect itself, which in this case the cause is what garou did. The cause is supposed to still have happened.

Last edited:
Bro you're looking too deep into it, it's just Garou doing what Platinum S did to him and Flash, and that's more clear that he didn't phase through anything.
uh I think those impact effects show that platinum literally just punched them a bunch while simply passing by them? do compare it to what happened with platinum and show me if there aren't any obvious differences. also not really looking THAT deep into it. Im just not sidestepping the details

Last edited:
Bug God would desintegrate DSK with a jab like Darkshine did to him
14.png

I mean they were grappled.
I guess my reasoning at that time was that while dsk did initiate the grapple, bug god still held physical superiority and any move with less speed than moray tongue would give bug god time to react. Like bruh in the anime dsk had to angle and have it arc towards the target bruh mega L attack

Last edited:
Another plot hole from the Manga trying to only now be a 1:1 version of the Webcomic similar to how when Air said Garou beat all the S Class in a 1 v all of them

Which only happened in the webcomic
Fubuki nearly killed Garou, what do you mean? (https://**********/read/gist/OPM/147/6/)

Nah, just kidding. It's completely in character for Fubuki to boast about trying (and failing) to attack Garou and claim it was a fight and essentially the same as in the webcomic, difference being Fubuki seems like she was trying to bind Garou here instead of hit him with a hellstorm

Last edited:
Fubuki nearly killed Garou, what do you mean? (https://**********/read/gist/OPM/147/6/)

Nah, just kidding. It's completely in character for Fubuki to boast about trying (and failing) to attack Garou and claim it was a fight and essentially the same as in the webcomic, difference being Fubuki seems like she was trying to bind Garou here instead of hit him with a hellstorm
This chapter isn’t even 1:1, and neither was the Chad Blast vs Chad God chapter we got.

People need to stop thinking the manga is going for a 1:1 story telling now.

Ever since the audiobooks DSK is just a fodder Demon level lol
Actually, DSK is Dragon level in his Wet form, even stronger in the ocean, and he was severely weakened from his prime hundreds of years ago because of the ocean pollution, he used to control the entirety of the seas and was a God level threat, but he just didn't care about destruction, the reason he became a malicious being is because of the pollution.

Source: A dream I had (literally, it was a weird dream).

Cool, I don't think anyone but Tatsumaki would scale though
Orochi's heart was able to survive being drilled by this drill for over at least 8,000m so it would scale, and the entire A class could harm the fusion so they would scale, Tatsumaki, while being exhausted, casually did this feat and should be no weaker afterwards. FU overpowered her so he should scale too.

FU overpowered her so he should scale too.
no, tatsumaki was dramatically weaker there, and her power is totally inconsistent when she's weakened.
FU only scales to his own feats, even a single black sperm couldve damage a weakned tatsumaki, she was suffering with bloodloss

Orochi's heart was able to survive being drilled by this drill for over at least 8,000m so it would scale, and the entire A class could harm the fusion so they would scale, Tatsumaki, while being exhausted, casually did this feat and should be no weaker afterwards. FU overpowered her so he should scale too.
Orochi's heart didn't survive anything, it got completely pierced and teared apart by the drill.

no, tatsumaki was dramatically weaker there, and her power is totally inconsistent when she's weakened.
I highly doubt that.
Unless it’s stated she has gotten vastly weaker after massive attacks it shouldn’t be assumed that she lost strength. Even after being screwed by Psyrochi she was relatively fine afterwards. Even after being electrocuted to death by a weakened Psyrochi, she seems ok. It’s never mentioned that she lost strength until she overused her power.

FU only scales to his own feats, even a single black sperm couldve damage a weakned tatsumaki, she was suffering with bloodloss
Tatsumaki’s durability is reliant on her barriers so I’m not too sure the BS argument means much, consider she didn’t have a barrier up against them.
Fu should scale to the feat.

uh I think those impact effects show that platinum literally just punched them a bunch while simply passing by them? do compare it to what happened with platinum and show me if there aren't any obvious differences. also not really looking THAT deep into it. Im just not sidestepping the details
I gotta ask, is this the only explanation as to why the feat doesnt consider garou actually passing through solid matter... because its being compared to platinum sperms earlier feat?

I highly doubt that.
Unless it’s stated she has gotten vastly weaker after massive attacks it shouldn’t be assumed that she lost strength. Even after being screwed by Psyrochi she was relatively fine afterwards. Even after being electrocuted to death by a weakened Psyrochi, she seems ok. It’s never mentioned that she lost strength until she overused her power.

Tatsumaki’s durability is reliant on her barriers so I’m not too sure the BS argument means much, consider she didn’t have a barrier up against them.
Fu should scale to the feat.
Fuhrer Ugly broke from her restraint after she overused her power against Psykorochi, there are like 20 panels of her bleeding out and making exhausted faces it's obvious she is weakened when she was facing the cadres.

Orochi's heart didn't survive anything, it got completely pierced and teared apart by the drill.
But it did survive. https://**********/read/gist/OPM/139/27/
As you can see here his body, while being ripped apart, was still intact after being drilled over 8km into the Earth, constantly being hit by a drill that’s rotating at insane speed. Not only was his body intact after being impacted by this drill, he endured being drilled by it for over 8km. He should scale to this.

But it did survive. https://**********/read/gist/OPM/139/27/
As you can see here his body, while being ripped apart, was still intact after being drilled over 8km into the Earth, constantly being hit by a drill that’s rotating at insane speed. Not only was his body intact after being impacted by this drill, he endured being drilled by it for over 8km. He should scale to this.
No he shouldn't, all I'm seeing is his body being pierced and ripped apart.

Also you are assuming Saitama made the hole that leads to the magma chamber when the narrator said it was Orochi
p_15.png
Because the hole Orochi created is no bigger than Orochu, while the crack that Saitama clearly created is shown to completely dwarf Orochi and Saitama. The hole Orochi dug came from the side while the hole Saitama created completely split the area from above.

This being directly under Saitama and drawn to imply Saitama split this area. Orochi felt it from down here too, as it’s implied this is where he was.

Fuhrer Ugly broke from her restraint after she overused her power against Psykorochi, there are like 20 panels of her bleeding out and making exhausted faces it's obvious she is weakened when she was facing the cadres.
I second this. Even if one could claim that her full power is still available for use despite whatever injury as long as shes concious, we have to consider her focus as a factor; how pain, fatigue, and other such negative mental and bodily effects she's currenly experiencing affects said focus. No focus, no power.

Less focus = ?

Again, her being damaged doesn’t inherently mean she lost over a 1,000,000x worth of her own power. It’s a baseless assumption, unless it’s directly stated that she lost strength after doing something it should not be assumed so. I gave many examples of her being ****** over by attacks and her power being fine afterwards.

She casually did the drill feat, while being exhausted nothing hints to her losing a vast amount of power from the feat.

No he shouldn't, all I'm seeing is his body being pierced and ripped apart.
Again, his body is still intact after being drove thousands of meters into the Earth.
While being killed via continuous damage, he wasn’t instantly obliterated from the impact of a 10 kilometer drill being drove onto his head.
I’m confused, is this part being throw over your head or something?

Again, her being damaged doesn’t inherently mean she lost over a 1,000,000x worth of her own power. It’s a baseless assumption, unless it’s directly stated that she lost strength after doing something it should not be assumed so. I gave many examples of her being ****** over by attacks and her power being fine afterwards.

She casually did the drill feat, while being exhausted nothing hints to her losing a vast amount of power from the feat.
I mean, we also can't really assume that she didn't get weaker because we don't know how stronger tatsumaki was comparatively if she wasn't injured.

Though her being weaker is backed by my points above and other such logical assumptions of the human body regarding detrimental effects.

I second this. Even if one could claim that her full power is still available for use despite whatever injury as long as shes concious, we have to consider her focus as a factor; how pain, fatigue, and other such negative mental and bodily effects she's currenly experiencing affects said focus. No focus, no power.

Less focus = ?
While this is a valid belief I believe my belief is just as viable.
There’s no point in arguing it here though, just flooding the chat. Until a CRT is made I don’t think it makes any sense to argue this(CRT isnt coming any time soon)

Back