• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking large amounts of damage clearly weakens espers in the OPM verse and also Psykos unfused from Orochi so she isn't High 6-A when she is fighting Fubuki

Psykos is high 6-A on her own (its a possibly rating but the logic behind it is fairly accurate)
The only time I’ve seen an esper actually lose strength with their esper abilities is when they overuse it, which clearly does much more than internally **** with their body.
Hell, Tatsumaki when encased in a sphere of whatever took massage damage yet no indications of being weakened.

Even after being screwed by Psykos stingrays which clearly caused significant damage to her, she wasn’t stated to lose power until she she damages herself by overusing her power.
Which is where it’s clearly stated that her power has dropped.

if tatsumaki didnt took any dmg for protectin everyone, she wouldve ****** psykos without any efforts or “overheating” problems
just this
wounds + bloodloss + multicontinental eletrical attack + her own power being reverted against her literally smashing her body + fighting for 6 hours + and possibly god's influence is what ****** her up, not just overusing her power

Screenshot_23.png

Silly little goblin

Taking large amounts of damage clearly weakens espers in the OPM verse and also Psykos unfused from Orochi so she isn't High 6-A when she is fighting Fubuki

I just noticed in regards to the atomic beeline slash that it pretty much is sort of like a watered down version of focused atomic slash. Roughly same form and function but slower due to wider arcs

I just noticed in regards to the atomic beeline slash that it pretty much is sort of like a watered down version of focused atomic slash. Roughly same form and function but slower due to wider arcs
Not really, the Atomic Beeline Slash is Atomic Samurai converging several slashes into one powerful overhead slash while the Focused Atomic Slash was Atomic slashing more and at greater speeds in a single point to completely erase whatever he is facing at the cost of losing range.

I really want Murata to bring the Focused Atomic Slash back one day it was such a cool skill for Atomic to have 😭
Don't wanna sound like I'm bitching, but ngl that chapter was a massive downgrade from the webcomic.
I felt like it was too short, I guess Murata is slowing down his work rate for the holidays

Not really, the Atomic Beeline Slash is Atomic Samurai converging several slashes into one powerful overhead slash while the Focused Atomic Slash was Atomic slashing more and at greater speeds in a single point to completely erase whatever he is facing at the cost of losing range.

I really want Murata to bring the Focused Atomic Slash back one day it was such a cool skill for Atomic to have 😭

I felt like it was too short, I guess Murata is slowing down his work rate for the holidays
I mean I did mention "roughly" and specifically labeled it as "a watered down version". Also pretty sure more that more than "several" slashes focused onto a single point went into the move. Imagine if psykorochi wasn't the target; Anyone lesser would look like they're "erased".

I'm trying to come up with a match for Atomic Samurai but its really hard :unsure:
True! Atomic Sandbag is so fodder that no other relevant fictional character wouldn't stomp him. At best, you could perhaps argue he's on the level of a dying anorexic old guy whose gone insane from brain decay (still generous for the Sandbag Among Sandbag's).

The manga has been like GOD GOD GOD all over since the MA arc. That and Tatsumaki's only real character flaw is being kinda grumpy when compared to the murder goblin from webcomic.

Murata cutting the Psykos-Fubuki fight was kinda disappointing. It was cool how they explained Fubuki's victory in the webcomic. What I like is that Psykos losing because she was weakened feels more real, imo Fubuki wouldn't stand a chance if Psykos was at peak performance.

Okay I'm starting to get really mad at this adaptation. This is horrible.

I might turn into Golden Smurf at this rate. Like I'm ngl I find myself agreeing with him more every chapter.

This is beyond disappointing.

4 weeks from now: Tatsumaki touches Psykos and contracts Goditis turning into Cosmic Tatsumaki and then has a big fight with Saitama where he sneezes and destroys a galaxy.

4 weeks from now: Tatsumaki touches Psykos and contracts Goditis turning into Cosmic Tatsumaki and then has a big fight with Saitama where he sneezes and destroys a galaxy.
But before that, Tatsumaki stops the rotation of the Earth causing everyone to fling across the surface and die.

So Saitama has to relearn his time travel and go back again to one shot the god out of Tatsumaki. Retconning everything that happened. Thankfully Fubuki was there to take the credit for defeating her with psychic mind powers.

Saitama uses his superlearning to learn esper powers and jumpz back in time, but this time thrpugh psychic powers for the innovation

Back