• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This was more fun when we had a CRT every month and the profiles were fully updated.
It's a different case. We had CRTs every month because we were constantly revising already existing content. Here we're waiting for new content to come out.

Granted, I think it's ok to just change Low 5-B to 5-C for Monster Garou and be done with it.

Don't ask why I left it in the webcomic sandbox
Out of context, but: Why does Boros and Saitama have a "possibly High 6-A"? It says that Boros states he'll destroy the surface of the planet, but he didn't state that.

He said he'll erase Saitama off the face of the planet (In other words: he'll only erase Saitama)

Not that he'll erase Saitama together with planet surface

If I'm correct, WC one implies he'll only erase/kill Saitama, while Manga one implies he'll erase/destroy Saitama as well as planet surface.

Does the RAW say something different?

unknown.png

Gamer Garou
unknown.png

GG when serious

Any predictions of the next chapter? What do you guys thinks that will happen
Saitama and Garou punches will aproximate to each other in like 4 panels, but finally we get Saitama stopping his punch and hugging Garou saying "I can't be angry with you, you truly aren't bad", then Garou recovers his conscience, god power disappear and Garou kisses Saitama and becomes the New co-protagonist of the series

Saitama and Garou punches will aproximate to each other in like 4 panels, but finally we get Saitama stopping his punch and hugging Garou saying "I can't be angry with you, you truly aren't bad", then Garou recovers his conscience, god power disappear and Garou kisses Saitama and becomes the New co-protagonist of the series
During the half of the message I thouch u were being serious, my brain almost died lol 🥶

You will see, Guys! Genos' heart will turn into a mini Genos and walk on Saitama's shoulder during the fight, until he is accidentally get killed by Saitama in referring to Beefcake

My prediction, Garou and Saitama will be transported to another dimension with an explosion, and they continue to fight

And there, the real battle begins

I can't wait for the next chapter, and guess which of us will come true

For the next chapter I really wanted to explore the one-on-one fight, where Garou using his martial arts to reflect Saitama's punches and predicting his moves and the like, but at since this has already been left aside :/

What if Blast and his friends are avatars of good gods from different universes, as opposed to the evil avatars of the Lovecraftian evil god?
It's funny you mention it. DC currently has that exact same storyline where the heroes are revealed to be the immune system of the universe. While it's entirely possible since OPM is a parody of the usual superhero genre, such storylines dehumanize the characters a lot to me, and dehumanization is a big deal to Murata as well as One which would make it that much more unlikely to show up in verse imo.

Back