• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personal bias my ass almost 90% of OPM fans thinks the same thing only people here don't think that because y'all cared more about feats than the narrator itself. Also yes there is, saitama faught and encountered tatsumaki before when he still has his hair but still think he is the strongest opponent he has ever met.
No! Nobody thinks Boros is > Psychos-Orochi fusion. Boros maybe stronger than Orochi but Psychos + Orochi + God's powers is a stomp against Boros, feat wise. And don't take the narrator's statement out of context. Boros was only regarded as the strongest being Saitama had ever faced AT THAT MOMENT, that is so 2015 lmao.

It's guys like you who go all around claiming Mob is stronger than Tatsumaki cos of some statement made by ONE in like 2014 or some shit.

No! Nobody thinks Boros is > Psychos-Orochi fusion. Boros maybe stronger than Orochi but Psychos + Orochi + God's powers is a stomp against Boros, feat wise. And don't take the narrator's statement out of context. Boros was only regarded as the strongest being Saitama had ever faced AT THAT MOMENT, that is so 2015 lmao.

It's guys like you who go all around claiming Mob is stronger than Tatsumaki cos of some statement made by ONE in like 2014 or some shit.
i strongly agree with you, but you're a bit too late answering to this.
dont revive this please

It was an unquantifiable energy attack that was inspired by a GRB. Not a literal one.

Garou literally spends a previous page noting how some material arts are inspired by certain things. Snek doesn’t literally turn his arms into snakes.
It wasn't just inspired, it was Garou's imitation of GRB on a smaller scale but whatever...

It was an unquantifiable energy attack that was inspired by a GRB. Not a literal one.

Garou literally spends a previous page noting how some material arts are inspired by certain things. Snek doesn’t literally turn his arms into snakes.
Actually Garou himself emits radiation which strongly suggests that his nuclear fission and GRB are real nuclear phenomenons. The GRB is real just on a smaller scale. You’re comparing Garou before God’s power to Garou now. Thanks to God he can literally mimic nuclear energy.

Feat wise? Are you saying the continental attack they did is as strong if not stronger dan CSRC 🤡 And hey don't mute me because I didn't started this but this ******

Why? Knocking someone back doesn't mean they scale. Especially when Garou goes out of his way to say Blast isn't worth his attention.
Yes, Blast isn't worth his attention because Garou knows Saitama > Blast and he going for the stronger opponent which is Saitama.

Blast was clearly able to keep up and best Garou, and if you're talking about "no visible damage was done" then drop that talk. Garou's recent look makes it look like no damage is being done to him and if you still wanna keep playing that card, Saitama won't scale to Garou cos "no visible damage was done".

Feat wise? Are you saying the continental attack they did is as strong if not stronger CSRC 🤡 And hey don't mute me because I didn't started this but this ******
yes, this is exactly what he said, and he is right.
meanwhile CSRC is 11 exatons, gaia cannon is 5 exatons, PO massively scales above that, so yeah, psykorochi's beams are just as strong as CSRC
didnt we talk about this many times already?

yes, this is exactly what he said, and he is right.
meanwhile CSRC is 11 exatons, gaia cannon is 5 exatons, PO massively scales above that, so yeah, psykorochi's beams are just as strong as CSRC
didnt we talk about this many times already?
note: 11 exatons using all of boros' energy, leaving him pretty much defenseless after using it.
psykorochi can spam 5+ exatons beams casually, this pretty much is enough to safely scale psykorochi above boros

if you still wanna keep playing that card, Saitama won't scale to Garou cos "no visible damage was done".
Saitama tanked and matched Consecutive Normal Punches, Tanked Nuclear Fission Punch, Tanked Gamma Ray Burst, and more. Try again.
Blast was clearly able to keep up and best Garou
Blast being able to keep up is a speed feat, not an AP or Durability feat.

Blast never bested Garou. He caught him off guard, and capitalized on that to BFR Garou, but still did no damage. Try again.
and if you're talking about "no visible damage was done" then drop that talk. Garou's recent look makes it look like no damage is being done to him
Which is why we need to keep an unknown rating for Blast: Because it's unknown whether he damaged Garou or not. Try again.

Feat wise? Are you saying the continental attack they did is as strong if not stronger dan CSRC 🤡 And hey don't mute me because I didn't started this but this ******
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Look at their pages 💀

Y'all OPM fans disappoint me, why you still holding on to Boros, like he's the only top tier in the verse? That dude has been out-scaled since Psychos-Orochi fought Tatsumaki. And please, stop taking narrator's statements out of context.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Look at their pages 💀

Y'all OPM fans disappoint me, why you still holding on to Boros, like he's the only top tier in the verse? That dude has been out-scaled since Psychos-Orochi fought Tatsumaki. And please, stop taking narrator's statements out of context.
narrative never implied boros to be that strong
every mention about boros was him talking about himself being EXTREMALY cocky.

yes, this is how it works.
using all of your energy to be just 2 times stronger than your enemy, and you have only one shot that can be avoided, tanked
meanwhile your enemy will easily regenerate and finish you
I'm not debating against Tatsumaki > Boros because I honestly couldn't care less. I'm arguing that the CSRC, which is 11 exatons, is above Tatsumaki, who is unquantifiable above 5 exatons. She's above by a huge amount, but its not enough to put her above CSRC's 11 exatons.

just because her feat is as impressive visualy as orochi's gaia cannon, does not mean that she's weaker, theres alot of evidences of psykorochi being much stronger.

Saitama tanked and matched Consecutive Normal Punches, Tanked Nuclear Fission Punch, Tanked Gamma Ray Burst, and more. Try again.

Blast being able to keep up is a speed feat, not an AP or Durability feat.

Blast never bested Garou. He caught him off guard, and capitalized on that to BFR Garou, but still did no damage. Try again.

Which is why we need to keep an unknown rating for Blast: Because it's unknown whether he damaged Garou or not. Try again.
- How does that stop Saitama from not scaling to Garou due to the fact that no visible damage was shown on Garou? What an irrelevant point this is 💀

- Blast being able to keep up is both AP and speed feat. He clearly knocked Garou clean and some crust things, like his exoskeleton broke or some thing.

- You: Blast never bested Garou.

You: He caught Garou off-guard and capitalized on that.

Lmfao, can you not counter your own points?

- Blast would be at least 5-A for easily keeping up with Garou, and besting him.

I'm not debating against Tatsumaki > Boros because I honestly couldn't care less. I'm arguing that the CSRC, which is 11 exatons, is above Tatsumaki, who is unquantifiable above 5 exatons. She's above by a huge amount, but its not enough to put her above CSRC's 11 exatons.
i'm not saying that she's above 11 exatons, i'm saying that she can tank it and then finish boros after this lol.
being 2 times stronger is not even close enough to hitkill you.

in 2 shots psykorochi can literally do as much damage that boros does with CSRC that uses ALL OF HIS ENERGY.
and we're talking about PO, not tatsumaki.

- How does that stop Saitama from not scaling to Garou due to the fact that no visible damage was shown on Garou? What an irrelevant point this is 💀
You tried to use my "no visible damage" point to say that Saitama won't scale to Garou, when that's not true. Saitama has a multitude of different feats to scale to Garou.
- Blast being able to keep up is both AP and speed feat. He clearly knocked Garou clean and some crust things, like his exoskeleton broke or some thing.
Those "crust things" are specks that fly off of Gravity Knuckle. We've been through this in the last couple pages multiple times. Reread the chapter.
Blast being able to keep up is both AP and speed feat.
How is "keeping up" an AP feat?

- You: Blast never bested Garou.

You: He caught Garou off-guard and capitalized on that.
He never bested Garou in a head on confrontation. When he tried, his portals got overwhelmed from Garou's sheer energy.
- Blast would be at least 5-A for easily keeping up with Garou, and besting him.
He would be 5-A if he damaged Garou, took attacks with little effort, or clashed with him- none of which he did. Try again.

This feat is way stronger
5f4bdb13001f14385d84110a342c5360.jpg

Than this one
f159c7efff7535737b2076f744d8ed18.jpg

You are stupid if you disagree 😎

Back