• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We didn't cover Garou's CF but it's better if we wait for this fight to be over than we have to downgrade it now

we should also be able to upgrade garou and saitama to 5A likely H4C right?

that's why I advise not to make revisions at this time, and wait for the next chapter or the battle is over

I'm sorry if my suggestion is a little pushy but I think this is the best

visually missing half his brain is pretty convincing
Not just that, the scene's narrative importance and Saitama's reaction (who has seen scrapped Genos many times) make it less believable for Genos to survive. Even Bang seemed to be immensely worried despite previously seeing Genos split in two. And this is not comparable to the TTM situation either since he was immediately rescued and had a healer to help him. Not to mention, TTM's vital organs were still intact and Bomb was there to lend energy.

Last edited:
We didn't cover Garou's CF but it's better if we wait for this fight to be over than we have to downgrade it now

we should also be able to upgrade garou and saitama to 5A likely H4C right?

that's why I advise not to make revisions at this time, and wait for the next chapter or the battle is over

I'm sorry if my suggestion is a little pushy but I think this is the best
5-A, likely High 4-C Garou will be an entirely new key. The current CRT affects nothing.

TBH, part of me is hoping Genos actually dies, as unlikely as it seems.

I'm morbidly intrigued by what direction ONE and Murata may take if Genos legit dies.

I'm morbin'
I do think that's a fun train of thought, but the chances of Genos being dead for very long are almost nonexistent. Mad Cyborg hasn't been mentioned in almost 100 chapters in the manga, and the arc hasn't even ended in the webcomic. Genos definitely isn't dying when his main character arc hasn't even ended. This is on top of how unwilling ONE is to kill off Heroes. If he was gonna have an important Hero dying at all, Genos certainly wouldn't be the first. But I could see him being dead for a while. He's coming back at the end of this arc or the next though, for sure.

It's not impossible that there'll be some kind of time reversal deus ex machina, either. Possibly one of the Blast group member's abilities. We're clearly delving into reality warping, even if only on a somewhat limited scale so far, and time altering shenanigans have at least been slightly mentioned and implied before with God related stuff. The S-Class as well as some B and A-Class are in the process of dying, Genos is currently dead, both humanity, and the Earth itself, are on the verge of destruction. So a time reversal thing could totally happen.

i'm not sure if someone already sent this meme here, but I will post it
unknown.png

If TTM and Niichiran (or whatever his name is) are somehow still alive, they idea of Genos being dead from here on out is non-existent.

Back