• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The helpful gem who thinks the powers of love and friendship can save anyone. On his travels, he got caught up in an unfortunate sequence of events that led him to battle the king of monsters, Orochi.
Pink monster steven and true form orochi.
Speed is equal
Who wins?

unknown.png
unknown.png

Monster Gem Steven:

Monster King Orochi:

Incon:

If I am not missing something, Orochi has over 100 times AP advantage and is laughably more skilled. He stomps.

So if I didn't get anything wrong Monster Steven scales from The Cluster whose AP was calculated to be 2.467 exatons, though Steven likely scales far higher than this, while Orochi's AP is calculated to be 5,68 Exatons (this is a result of charging his Gaia Cannon alone, it's unknown how powerful the Gaia Cannon is but it should be at least this powerful). I think the AP gap is large enough for Orochi to cause some serious damage, not to mention that Orochi is also a master martial artist, I vote Orochi.

So the scaling to the Cluster is what I missed. I thought he only upscales from Lapis' feat. Anyway, Orochi FRA. The only real problem I see is Steven's regeneration but I am pretty sure Orochi can absorb him.

Last edited:
Back