• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there any update on Blast profile tho? What is dimension power he got? Is it powerful?

I'm a little skeptical about Blast talking about how portals work. To transport to another dimension, a second portal is required, right? Going to another dimension requires a portal to open in another dimension. But what happens when the entry and exit points converge?

Nah, we're waiting for the current fight/arc to finish.

He sends other people to an unknown dimension via portals though his dimension power seems to have an offensive aspect to it since Garou noted it as transferring force. You can read it here.
Any info on that dimension? I mean, which ability does it apply for that now? Asking your opinion.

unknown.png

Gamer Garou
unknown.png

GG when serious
He'll blast an RGB GRB

But what happens when the entry and exit points converge?
Think about it like this.

Imagine, if you will, that space and time is a flat piece of paper (It's more like a 3d gel with 8 extra micro-dimensions).

A protal works by warping that paper so that two specific points on that paper, previously seperated by more paper are touching.

So take a piece of paper, and place your hand on two different sides of the paper, and push them together until they touch. There should be an upward crease in the paper, a hill for say. Now, take a small little risk figure or something, and place them inbetween these two touching points on the paper.

Then, when that's done, spread the paper back out.

The figure is now beneath the paper, outside of space and time. They are effectively removed from reality, in a separate existence.

Let me explain some things because this example has some issues. While in the demonstration, you are placing a 3d object on a 2d plane, it may be better to pretend that there is a thing inside of the paper, inbetween the two touching points, and perhaps this isn't the best eplanation, or even right. This is just my answer to a thought experiment.

Any info on that dimension? I mean, which ability does it apply for that now? Asking your opinion.
Nope, we don't know anything about the dimension yet, though considering Bang's statement about manipulating the cosmos it's probably some pocket dimension than an entire parallel universe.

Nope, we don't know anything about the dimension yet, though considering Bang's statement about manipulating the cosmos it's probably some pocket dimension than an entire parallel universe.
Imagine a dimension where space and time does not exist. And Saitama can move freely and attack freely. (which scale would be that)

I genuinely hate those new trends of youtube shorts and tiktoks. It's all bias and favoritism rather than using actual evidence to back up their claims and consensus. And the obnoxious music in the background in all of them doesn't make it any better. And the comments are usually ''cap'' ''wake up to reality'' i just roll my eyes at the way they write and text.

How big is the gap between this held back blast and Tatsumaki? I’m not smart when it comes to attack potency and joules.

Blast transports Garou and Saitama to a different dimension before their fists clash, Garou thinks he can copy Saitama’s serious strength, but Saitama is way too strong and completely overpowers him.
Thats what I believe as well, I think that Saitama will destroy Garou body but Garou will have regeneration

My unoptimistic prediction is that blast transfers them to another dimension but saitama punches so hard it either breaks the dimension(if its limited in size) or launches garou hella far.

Back