• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was he originally just gonna lose as the 4 armed thingy?
It was a bit more complicated than that. Garou revealed he was always expecting/wanted to die as a bad guy from a hero. Saitama saw that he had issues and set Garou down into the nearest house to talk about them.

It was all kind of sweet really. I know some people were disappointed by the redraw since it showed a much more heavy handed and apathetic Saitama.

I don't mind showing a more caring Saitama. What was so aggravating was how out of character Garou giving up like that was.

higbhtvrsqs01.png

I don't mind a caring Saitama but it feels weird that his caring is more out in the open than being something he hides in his lack of emotion but shows in his actions. I like it when Saitama is seemingly emotionless and removed from a situation in his whole demeanor and carefree attitude that you think at some point he could potentially turn bad if it carries on for years but he is always the most human and does the right thing.

Also at this point, the manga is kinda painting the picture that it's Saitama's constant gaslighting and attitude towards pre-Cosmic Garou is what caused Garou to go deeper into his evilness rather than Saitama being the one who brings him to reality like in the webcomic. I hope that is intentional and will become a character flaw that Saitama will reflect on and not just skip over.

Metal Bat Fighting Spirit amp was one of the worst things oat
Garou and Metal bat's weird resonance/power of friendship thing was way worse.

I want to bring up the garou four arms argument again
Possible FTL+?
I don't understand the argument tbh. How does having four arms make you four times as fast? It's also built on assumptions that the speed gains Garou obtained are enough for the multipliers to work. The argument seems very messy to me.

I don't understand the argument tbh. How does having four arms make you four times as fast? It's also built on assumptions that the speed gains Garou obtained are enough for the multipliers to work. The argument seems very messy to me.
Not four times, two times.
I mean technically he would be producing two times the average attack. So his speed would be multiplied.

Well to be fair Garou increased his arms to punch twice as quickly but Saitama still negated it with one arm.

Then Garou powered up and matched saitamas speed.

A 2x multiplier I can see being viable.

If the 5-C feat didn't exist, would you guys argue if four arms Garou scales above Orochi? I personally have two arguments but neither are very concrete

I like how everyone is going "Oh my god Garou hurt Saitama!" as if Saitama isn't going to completely neg Garou in the next few chapters. It's the "he took damage" thing all over again.
We all know Garou would lose in the end, they're simply excited about the fact that Garou could do something notable against Saitama.

Seriously, I have no idea how these people think Saitama is actually hurt lmao.

He literally looks down at this clothes, which are indeed pretty scratched up. No need to assume he was hurt.
You could actually say he was hurt (even though he wasn't) since he held his nose and then looked at his palm, like he was bleeding.

There is. Did you not look through the entire thing?

Based on it, I think he gets Cosmic Awareness, Extraordinary Genius Intelligence, Energy Manipulation, and Physics Manipulation
i did but i thought there would be something alone for it instead of a few things and I don't think I've seen anything about him becoming one with it in there unless I am blind

What are your arguments?
Post-Orochi Saitama watched PF Garou and initially thought he was the monster king and he thought Garou looked "cool and tough". This means Saitama view's Perfected Fist Garou more highly than Orochi who he never believed was the monster king as he says he still was looking for the monster king to beat him up in the scan above and in fact he viewed Orochi more like a misbehaving child. Now since Continent Level+ Garou pre-PF Garou exists, High 6-A PF Garou may be more acceptable but I don't know and don't care much for it anymore.

I'm sure I had more evidence but I forgot now that Garou has a million other feats.

Next chapter with Garou vs the S Class:

"Tremble before my power you so called "Heroes" Garou mocked

"Cosmic.....EXPLODING FIST!"

DOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN......

Garou struck the ground and the ground beneath them began to shake

Suddenly....the entire country had a large crack running down the middle

?!
the S Class looked on in shock and horror

Tatsumaki: "Shit" she cursed, "This kind of destructive power.....this is far beyond the S Class level, I'm not even sure if Blast could do something like this!"

Zombieman: "Damn it all....we're ******...." he groaned

My reasoning is Psykos stating that Garou had greater qualities than Orochi and could become a stronger monster than him and Garou being able to distort the Earth's magnetic and gravitational fields in a way Orochi wasn't

I don't either of them are super concrete though

My reasoning is Psykos stating that Garou had greater qualities than Orochi and could become a stronger monster than him and Garou being able to distort the Earth's magnetic and gravitational fields in a way Orochi wasn't

I don't either of them are super concrete though
Garou surviving consecutive normal punches is enough for that form. Since it's a named Saitama attack.

Is Garou the first person who's concretely on "normal" Saitama level, to my memory "normal" Saitama blew Boros to chunks

Im an OPM fan completely disconnected from the fanbase, but yall dont like this arc? For me, who hasn't read or knows about the webcomic i've just sailed past the horribly mid writing and just focused on the hype. If yall dislike the arc, could i hear some reasonings out of curiousity.
Basically it murdered Garou's character of being the ultimate radical individualist, that he alone trust himself to change the world, by having him save civilains/team up with Metal Bat/then get empowered by God (he says he's in full control, but God still calls him his avatar). Changed it from HxH (closest series I can think of) to DBZ. Also made the conflict between heroes and monsters pointless with everyone getting "this isn't my final form".

lmao someone on reddit pointed out that flash is conscious already after being hit by platinum sperm, whereas darkshine is still knocked out after getting hit by the weaker golden sperm. and the comments are full of darkshine fanboys making all sorts of excuses as to why darkshine is still the phyiscally strongest S-Class hero. darkshine fanboys are truly a tumor

So, what's the attack at for now?

I've seen arguments the black hole is real, which is wrong for many reasons like it pushing matter out, light is expelled and the type of Gamma Burst being used was based on a supernova

Also anyone got good pixels of the beam? Cause I did a calc yesterday on Discord and got it to moon level which was kinda rough

Okay this is gonna be controversial, but I can accept people not thinking monster Garou is above Boros outside this wiki. Denting a small part of the earth doesn't look as impressive at a glance as being able to wipe out the earth's surface, and the latter can be legitimately higher based on interpretation

That said, CSRC and better regeneration is all he would have on monster Garou even under that premise

Back