• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He already has a better version of it.

If you just mean the power amp, probably not long under the rules of DB verse.
Wouldn't he like, instantly die if he used it? It caused strain and fatigue on Goku's body, and MUI made blood shoot out of his back, and he was 3-A. Garou would probably master it, but atomize himself in the process lol

Unrelated, but looking at the kanji that make up Garou's form, I'm pretty sure that "Cosmic Fear" should more accurately be translated as Cosmic Horror, as in the genre of fiction.

Edit: Apparently the OPM wiki realized that
I agree, not least because God is being treated as a Lovecraftian threat in the story. I don't say about power level, but in the same style

Im an OPM fan completely disconnected from the fanbase, but yall dont like this arc? For me, who hasn't read or knows about the webcomic i've just sailed past the horribly mid writing and just focused on the hype. If yall dislike the arc, could i hear some reasonings out of curiousity.

Im an OPM fan completely disconnected from the fanbase, but yall dont like this arc? For me, who hasn't read or knows about the webcomic i've just sailed past the horribly mid writing and just focused on the hype. If yall dislike the arc, could i hear some reasonings out of curiousity.
Ask @Dienomite22 that guy can talk for years about why it's so bad.

The arc had more great moments than bad ones. The Sage Centipede stuff just felt like fluff that made the arc lose direction with an underwhelming villain. The tonal inconsistencies took away from the hype of the arc a bit and Garou giving up was kind of a spit in the face to his whole character. That's the problems I had off of the top of my head

The Metal Bat and Centipede chapters were an embarrassment, with the exception of the ending.

There is a big shift in tone between those chapters and the latest one.

Current Arc is great. People didn’t like the last few chapters (Which were shit narratively) , so they tainted their views of pretty much anything that’s good about the arc.
Cosmic Horror Garou is cool af tho, and I enjoyed Garou despairing over the immeasurable gap between him and Saitama

Cosmic Garou exists because of a redraw. The stuff before that was what got people disappointed

can someone name me a longer arc the MA arc(page #'s wise)? (this is for my own amusement)
pretty sure its the longest arc in all of manga.

Wouldn't he like, instantly die if he used it? It caused strain and fatigue on Goku's body, and MUI made blood shoot out of his back, and he was 3-A. Garou would probably master it, but atomize himself in the process lol
I think that for Garou to master it he should also strengthen his body so he can endure it

As Goku did to endure KKx10 for example

I am honestly starting to believe that guy who said Murata was taking the reigns for a while and now ONE is back

Sorry Murata
Y'all sure it's not the other way around? I feel like the slapstick way to end the fight is 100% not Murata's style, this spectacle we're getting now is way closer to the amount of fluff he added during the MA battle.

Back